Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4831 - 4840 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is enjoying the first few days of the New Year. Things are pretty good here. I am 6 dpo today. Normally I have sore nipples for a few days after O confirming that I did O. Well this cycle is weird. My nipples are still sore 6 days later. It's like I have this flu achey tender feeling underneath them ...lol Weird. Has anyone ever felt that during their tww? Oh and I have a this fun fever blister for no reason on my lip.. I have only had 1 or 2 of these in my life. IDK I tell ya. I'm going to get in trouble for symptom spotting if topo reads and checks in on this thread still.. Just observing topo.. :)

@Lschrader ~ Happy your dh surgery went well. What a relief huh. Just think in exactly 1 month since you mentioned you are o'ing right now, you can get preggo.. I haven't done any hot yoga, but have done basic yoga. Need to get back into it. Need to drop 15 lbs. I rode my bike 5 miles yesterday to start the new year off healthy with excellent intentions..

@Athena ~ I hope your feeling emotionally better and that the mood has lifted. Sending you good vibes and happy thoughts.

How is everyone else doing? Kinda quiet in here.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@-shy- thanks for asking, im doing good just ready to get this show on the road, I have have a bad head cold with runny nose and sneesing, I have another dr appt in a couple hrs so we will see what dr says

10 years ago

Happy New Year to everyone!

7DPO today... the waiting game continues!

I'm wondering if anyone is taking or has taken prenatal vitamins when trying to conceive... I bought some yesterday and was reading online and am getting mixed reviews.. I've read its not good to take unless you ARE pregnant because your body doesn't need all the extra Iron etc until you are PG.... anyone else have thoughts on this?

10 years ago

Morning ladies! @miracle-haha, yes you better watch out...although, isn't that why are all kinda here?! We love to symptom spot :) I say anything different is good. Finger's crossed that 2014 is the year for us all and this is the month for you!!

Of course I keep hoping I will get pregnant right away, but the truth really is that his swimmers probably won't be back to full health for a few months. It is hard to say though...maybe not all of his guys are damaged and still could be healthy. Who knows.

@lovelife-I have always been told that you should be taking them while TTC. It's good to have them in your body. I am anemic so the extra iron is good for me, but as long as you're not taking prenatals and an iron supplement, you should be fine. I did this for a few days and had a HORRIBLE stomach ache so i knew to stop the supplement. To me it makes sense to have it already in your system. A lot of doctors will recommend a pre-natal to women who aren't pregnant, simply because it's a really good vitamin to take.

@tiff-any second now!!!!!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - yea it makes sense and I'm sure I'm lacking a few of the vitamins I need! I guess I will just take it and see how it makes me feel. Anyone have a certain brand they like? I just got the store brand and it says on the bottle before, during and after pregnancy, it was $4

10 years ago

Morning. 7 dpo today. NIps still sore and fever blister still here. Crazy dreams last night. I had one of my flying dreams. Pretty cool.

@Lovelife ~ I take a prenatal by a great vitamin company that's been around for decades called "Rainbow Light". My vitamin is food based so it breaks down in the stomach more efficiently and gently. I am super sensitive to vitamin B's. I can take 1/10 of one and be energized all day/night... lol Yes, it's better to be saturated with vitamins while ttc so you CAN get pregnant and the embryo when first conceived is getting ALL it's nutrients immediately.

@Tiff ~ Sorry you have a cold, that's no fun. I thought for sure you would have had your little one in your arms by now. I'm sure it's very soon. :)

@Lschrader ~ I agree.. 2014 is going to be AMAZING!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Happy New Year ladies!!! Been MIA since the BFP been sooo caught up in excitement with my family.

So far luckily NO m/s for me. But lots of backaches and some discomfort in the belly. oh and the boobs...OUCH!!!! Go for my ultrasound on the 9th :)

User Image

10 years ago

@makeupmommy Congratulations on the BFP and no m/s yet! Hopefully you'll be one of the lucky ones who doesn't get it!

10 years ago

Well im 4 cent dialated now so we will see how much longer, im set to be induced if he is not her by tue

10 years ago

@Tiff- good luck!!! And if we don't hear from you again before the birth, enjoy meeting your little bundle of joy :)

Everyone else doing okay? Like @Miracle said, this board's been quite quiet lately.

I don't have much to report on. This AF visit has been one of the worst I can remember. She made herself known; cramps and all. It was awful. I'm CD4 now so she's close to leaving- thank goodness!

I can't remember if I already posted this, but my husband and I have decided to stop trying for a few months. We aren't going to prevent, if it happens it happens, but we're not going to chart, I'm not going to use OPKs, and we're not going to BD on a schedule. Besides the fact that this whole TTC journey has been emotionally tiring and straining, if I were to get pregnant within the next few months, my due date would be right in the middle on my final semester before graduation. That means I'd have to decide to either give birth during the semester while in class or push back graduation a semester. Knowing I don't want to have to either miss a lot of class for the birth (and then I probably won't want to go back to class after the birth), and I don't want to postpone my graduation, the only logical decision is to hold off TTC for a few months. SO, after much thinking and praying, we've decided it's best to hold off really trying again until late March/April.

I'm at peace with the decision. It's taken the stress and basically the burden of conceiving each month off for the time being. I'll still be here, though, reading along and hopefully celebrating some BFPs from you ladies!!

Looking forward to you all checking in! Hope you're well!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo