Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7971 - 7980 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

CONGRATS!!!!! I can't wait for pics and FB announcement :-)

8 years ago

Lschrader. .....yaaayyyy!!!!! Congrats, I'm so, so happy for you guys. Can't wait to see little Lucy the snuggle bunny! Take care, momma!

User Image

8 years ago

Man, I have been meaning to post/check in for DAYS, but I have been so busy, and I miss the big news!

@LSchrader - I cannot wait to hear the story, I hope it wasn't anything scary! She is so precious!

@rebecca - How have you been feeling, was your ultrasound yesterday? How did that go?

Hello and Happy Thanksgiving to everyone else!

User Image

8 years ago

@Lschrader - Hooray! So happy to hear little Lucy is here. I saw on FB but wanted to check in here to read the good news too. I can't wait to hear your birthing story. I can only imagine the sweet joys you and your hubby are experiencing being the this little angel. Hugs!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

im 12 dpo and so far i've had nearly no symptoms besides at 4dpo i was having hot flashes and 2 apples tasted like metal.
that all went away...
but my boobs usually hurt before my period and they haven't whatsoever...
also my cervix is so high i can barely find it lol! but i have almost No cervical mucus so ...who knows!

8 years ago

@apeace - No symptoms can be a good sign based on the BFPs in this group, but you never can tell. Are you planning to test, or just wait for AF to show? Please keep us updated!

@LSchrader - Hope you and miss Lucy are doing well!

@miracle - Is your shop still making good sales? I hope you had a good cyber Monday!

@rebecca - How is everything going?

@everyone else - Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to post. Lucy is keeping me busy!! So far she's doing great and eating wonderfully. althouhh BFing ..HARD!! It hurts like a mother!!

Ok to Lucy's birth story! Well it all started on Thursday at my 37 week appointment (so November 19). My doctor checked me and I was a 3 so he decided to strip my membrane. I bled soooooooooo much. They wanted me to come bs I two hours later if I was still bleeding, which I was. They monitored me and everything looked fine. The next day I was still bleeding a lot so we went to the birth center. We were there all day. Had an ultrasound to make sure my placenta wasn't too close to my cervix. They determined it was fine. Had it been we would be doing a csection. We got sent home but was told that if I start bleeding significantly at home to not even question it, call 911 and come by ambulance. Saturday was uneventful but Sunday morning at 3:30'imwpkw up to gushing blood. Sooooo off to the hospital by ambulance we went. Turns out my water broke but there was also a LOT of blood. I got admitted and labored all day. They wouldn't let me eat because I was questionable for a csection.

I was hooked up and maxed out on pitocin. Not much was happening and I was only a 4. My doctor decided we needed a plan and since my water had broke he was giving us a cutoff before making the call for a csection. He gave me two hours to progress from a 4 to a 7 but he said it's very unlikely. Well guess what, I did and pushing began around 11:30 on November 22. I was exhausted. I labored all day, no food at all so I had no energy and she was measuring big!! By 2:00 am on Monday morning i was done. I was blacking out and couldn't go any longer. She was right there but just not coming out. Dr made the call to do an episiotomy. Ouch!!! Didn't hurt while it happened but stitches and aftercare are a B!!! No one tells you about that either!! I was not prepared for that! I was cute for hole to hole ladies.... It's healing now but sheesh!! Ok back to the delivery.....the episiotomy got her out. Both Lucy and i were In distress so our room quickly filled up with doctors and nurses. After she came out I started hemorrhaging and they could not stop it. I was given so many meds and shots to clot my blood. I was asked about a life saving blood transfusion, I was unable to see Lucy for a long time after she was born. She was born at 2:29 am and by 4:00 am things calmed down and I honestly don't know what ended up stoping my bleeding. It was such a blur. Our room started emptying and it was just me, Lucy, my husband and our nurse. It was traumatic and I really hope for a csection next time!!! However a week later I'm feeling great and can't stop,staring st our miracle. She's perfect. I did end up getting a transfusion and it was very helpful. We are home and dad is back to work today.

Basically everything I experienced (water breaking, hemorrhaging, needing a transfusion,etc) each only have like a 4% chance of happening!!

8 years ago

@LSchrader - Oh my word!!! Your experience sounds about as bad as mine, just in a totally different way. Man, I am so glad y'all are okay! My mom hemorrhaged with me and had to have a transfusion. The c-section rate at my OB was 15% in 2014, it sucks to land in the minority group for stuff like this. Birth trauma is not fun, allow yourself to feel all the feelings and process things. I'm still not quite finished processing everything. Many hugs to you and cuddles to sweet Lucy!

User Image

8 years ago

HI Ladies,

Thought I'd stop in here to say hi, wish everyone a merry christmas!
Also mainly to ready @Lschrader's birthing story..

@Lschrader - WOW! Your birthing story seemed intense, scary and exhausting! I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but so GRATEFUL and HAPPY to hear it all ended it with you and Lucy in your arms doing great!. It's been a few weeks now since she was born. How are you holding up? How are you feeling? Are you IN LOVE! I can only imagine all the joys and changes she has brought to you, your husband and Bentley's life already!

Hope everyone else is doing great!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@miracle (and everyone else as well) MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (I've been pretty in the spirit this year.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo