Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3001 - 3010 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@pieces
too early to test, dont drive your self crazy. Just wait.

Also I have those cheppie test and I think they suck!

@topo hey girlie nothing new to report just here just cycle day 15..
I love Anthony that is my sons name.

10 years ago

@topo Joey Daniel is cute. What about Daniel Anthony? The two brothers all in one. I love Deja ! If you want you can name her Angela, it's ok ...lol... yes that's right keep saying those prayers and keep believing. And believe it or not I'm actually Chill'n! I am testing because I feel like this is my cycle but I'm ok if it's not. My time is coming soon, OUR time is coming soon. I saw that you had mi'jo this weekend. He's so cute! I swear he looks like he could be your baby.

10 years ago

Just stopping in for a quick hello..wow you ladies have been chatty we're still trying for names so far we like Parker for a boy..

Welcome new comers..

AFM baby Eli had his 15 month shots this morning a month early he goes for blood work in 3 weeks

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@ants mom I know it's too early, but I think I have to do it just to ease my mind rather drive me nuts. Not having an answer to something drives me more crazy. So I will test once a day ...lol., once I tested and got a BFN I was over it for the day and able to move on and get some work done,.lol I think I'm a weirdo

10 years ago

I am so angry right now. I don't know what to do, I've been sitting here crying. It just hurts so bad to want something so bad and to feel like such a failure. I have prayed, I have been to the doctor what feels like a million times and nothing is getting done. My only option is an RE now and I won't be able to go til November because dh has to go too. But he is so busy we won't have time til then. It feels like a never ending cycle that will never end in a baby. I just feel like giving up. I've done research, I've tried to get help and I just feel like I'm at the end of the rope with no where to go. I don't know how much more I can take.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena its always darkest just before dawn! Before my mother dies,Moshe gave my sister & I a blue, hand painted scroll with a poem called "Don't Quit". When someone hands a 19 yr old something like its a fake "wowwwwww thanks" moment but at 41, that poem + the hindsight knowledge that my mother was telling me that even after she was gone, she'd still be here telling me not to quit. The devil stays busy Athena and he wants nothing more than for you to quit and give up. Don't Quit! You will have a baby, he will give you the desires of your heart just claim it in Jesus' name and Agree with Gods word. And it will be done.

10 years ago

Hi girls.. just crampy in my ovaries and bloated like I'm going to start my period but it's not due for 4 more days. Hmm? I hope this is my cycle.. Praying. I'm making baby hats, baby shoes and baby booties everyday.. makes me happy. Just got a custom order today for a father and baby son matching set.. Yippie.

@Athena ~ I'm so sorry hon you are having to go through this. I wish I had answers for you. You are not alone.. we are all here for you. Trust me God hears each and every one of our prayers.. Have a good cry b/c it's healing and healthy, but then pray about it.. Sending you a big ((((((( HUG )))))))).

@Topo ~ Hey girl.. it's almost your b'day. Happy BIRTHDAY to you! I think I'm early but it's your b'day week so celebrate the awesome you that you are.. I like the name Joey as the first name.

@Lolee ~ Glad your doing ok and so is baby Eli with his early shots. You and your family are still in my prayers. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Pisces and miracle for the encouragement. It's just really hard to believe it will happen when it has been 14 months and I'm not ovulating. I just don't know what to do. It just seems like one thing after another are going against me. I try to stay positive but it's really hard when I can't ovulate on my own and we all know if you don't ovulate you can't get pregnant. I pray all the time and I know it is all in His timing, but I just feel broken.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena... Hopefully a RE will have answers for you. Sorry you have to wait to get in to see one until Nov. I'm sure it must be so frustrating :( Hopefully you have time (age) on your side. I am 41 and feeling the pressure BIG time. Hang in there. Is there something alternative you can take or do? Homeopathic? Just wondering.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh anthea I'm so sorry you feel that way sweetheart! I can definitely relate! When we were trying for DS #2 it got to that point for me, after almost 2 years, countless doctors visits, medications, ultrasounds, all finding absolutely nothing wrong with DH or I, I thought well maybe we're not meant to have another baby, this is hopeless, what am I putting myself through all this for?? It sounds really cliche but the month I gave up, I fell pregnant. I literally stopped everything, the medication, temp tracking, timing BD, all of it, I'd just had enough. Next month I got my BFP and now have a ratbag 4 year old haha :) it'll happen in time, I truly believe that babies are sent to us when the time is right, you may not know it now but there may be some reason why God hasn't blessed you just yet, and when your baby does come along, it'll be the perfect time and you'll thank Him for it :)
Not that I can talk as I'm getting obsessed again myself now it's been 18 months of TTC lol but I'm trying so hard not to get as involved in the trying as I did last time cos it just consumed me and made me absolutely miserable! Just staying positive, I know we're going to have more babies one day, so until then just gotta wait, as frustrating as it is!! :/ AF due anytime from now to a week from now, will probably wait til the end of next week and if it hasn't come by then, I'll test. Been feeling quite crampy and super cranky the past couple of days so I'd say she's on her way :/ BOO!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo