Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Yes it does Moma! So hoping its good thing but then again that one ended up mc so idk but Happy thoughts thinking happy thoughts!!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx I love evap lines! Post a pic so we can obsess over it. Some people just don't show positive pregnancy until late. I think no signs of AF is a good thing. I think you are still in the game. Stay positive hon.

11 years ago

@miraclemama hey nice lazy day isn't it? I did go to the gym. Didn't do too much, just 45 minutes of cardio. And now I am chilln' watching storage wars. You know us pregnant gals tire easlly. **barefoot and pregnant**

And so I was cruising through the HPT images and found a couple of people who are posting images at 7DO ...???!!! WTH? I was shocked because one of them actually was a solid line...it has to be twins or triplets. Lol ... Wowzers.

@desertchic when are you testing?

11 years ago

@piecesgirl and miricalmomma check ur inbox i am having a f.... up day i am going crazy inside.

11 years ago

Idk if AF is coming but just now after BD I had very little pink tinge to the cm when wiped now getting worried

User Image

11 years ago

@topo check your inbox

@jsx how many days DPO are you?

11 years ago

@piecesgirl feeling like crapola feeling so sad i know u can feel me i wanna a cig so bad n a drink but of course i would be on antibiotics lolz

11 years ago

Well the pig out days have begun. LOL I have been eating all day nothing but junk food snacks...

@pisces ~ I get so envious of the girls who find out they are pregnant at 7/8/9 dpo How is that possible? I have no idea. Or how about the woman who decide this is the month they want to try for a baby and they get pregnant..what is up with that. Our journey's are all individually unique.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

hi pisces. i am still waiting to ovulate, or maybe i have idk because tests are all negative. i tested at 6"30 this morning, 7 last night, and again at 7 tonight and all negative. i have had ewcm since wednesday but today it seems to be more than ever so maybe tomorrow is the big day. hoping it will be. will bd tomorrow morning and take tonight off to give sperm a chance to build up.

User Image

11 years ago

i am on cd 11 not 8. not sure why it isn't changing.

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo