Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6551 - 6560 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

GM Everyone

@football sorry you are sick hon, but it's for a good cause. I know it's really bad and I hope it passes soon. My oldest was so bad it continued my whole pregnancy. I soon figured out that if I woke up in the morning and just got it out of the way, I could move on and after an hour hold down some food.

@miracle yayyyyyy O!!!! It's weird because it's like somehow we are back on the same cycle. Oh yeah I had that weird Out of cycle period back on May. Well try and BD again tonight just to be sure. S

@sky how many weeks are you now? When is your baby shower? Are you registered anywhere? I probably missed your post but what are you naming the baby or what are your thoughts on names. I do remember that one of your showers has either just past or coming soon.

@athena I have all of your information, Oct is the month for Eli's arrival? I saw your baby bump pic on FB...too adorable!

@lsch where are you in your cycle? I am really trying up keep up and I am sorry & I am going up try and do better.

@rebecca and when your BabyGirl due? And I now you had super cute name lined up but I can not remember it this morning.

@bean my mom was a psychologist it was hard when we were teens because we felt like we were being analyzed all the time. My sister had something happen to her when she was smaller by the son of the person who was babysitting us, he went to jail but in some small way she blamed my mother and acted out badly. Now that my mother is passed away she feels guilty. I just told her the other day that I wish she would at least consider seeing someone. She said she'll think about it...which means no.

Sorry if I skipped anyone.

AFM: as you have all seen on my IG that my husband is home for until July 12. It's a little bittersweet because I am quite certain that I O'd late Friday/ early Saturday and he didn't make it home until Sunday afternoon. He was supposed to make it home Friday but the flight was full of priority service folks (priority means, they have official business & since his was just vacation he got bumped to Sunday). So that's it ladies, missed O but hey he's home. I am 1/2 through this ordeal until I have him back full time. People do not understand that it's hard to be separated from the person who makes you feel whole. He's home now and I feel complete. Have a good day!

9 years ago

1 dpo today. Breasts are a little tender on sides. God knows my heart and soul's deepest desires.

@Pisces ~ I am so happy you have your dh safely in your arms and that you are complete. I can't believe his time is 1/2 way over.. wow! Where has the time gone.. I'm sure that's easy for me to say though. Sometimes that little egg can hold out for 24 hrs so ya never know. I know your not holding your breath though for it to be this cycle. Yes we are back on the same cycle again.. Enjoy your family time.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle I'm not sure but I did start the progesterone cream just in case. Ya never know. Some sights say the egg last 24 hrs and some say 24-48? I am with you God knows my heart and knows when the timing will be right for me and for you. But one thing is for sure, we will appreciate it so much and give him the glory when it does happen.

9 years ago

@Pisces- Are you and your DH going to be doing anything fun while he's back home? I can't image what you guys go through having to stay apart like you do.

@Miracle- Sounds like that grapefruit juice did something to your CM this cycle!

@Athena- Hope you're having fun in PR!!

@Rebecca- HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Anything fun planned for birthday festivities?

@LSchrader- How was the camping trip last weekend? What CD are you again? Check in when you can!

@Bean- How are you?

@Skyline- What an adorable bump picture. It really is hard to believe you're already so far along.

AFM: Well, I've a lot to do which means I SHOULD be busy, but I just have no energy and desire to do it. That's terrible, I know. I go through bouts where I'm feeling fine and can do things, but then when I start to do too much, I make myself sick(er) and start to gag and have to find the closest Ginger Ale.

We still have boxes around the house because we haven't unpacked the kitchen. After a lot of debating, we decided to rip out the old kitchen and put in a new one, so that's happening later this week. I'll finally be able to finish unpacking and getting the house sorted.

User Image

9 years ago

Pisces yes he is due October 3.

Football we are having a great time now.

So the first day was pretty crazy. We almost missed our plane because of the lines at the airport, even though we were over an hour early. Our second flight was more pleasant. Then we got to San Juan and got our rental car. We got lost because our tomtom wouldn't find a satellite. We finally made it to old San Juan and we found the parking garage that was supposed to be a 6 minute walk to our hotel, but it was so hot and we had suitcases and it was all up hill so by the time we got to our hotel I was miserable. My husband didnt seem to realize how much less I can do than before, but he is learning quickly. The first day my feet were so swollen and I think my pubic bone has separated because I've been having pain in that area when I walk along with my back and so I've been waddling lol.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@Pisces ~ Oh I'm glad you started the progesterone cream just in case :) I remember using progesterone cream years ago in the luteal phase and it gave me hot flashes, miserable sleep b/c of the hot flashes and it extended my period by 5 days. Is that typical? Are you low in progesterone? I asked my obgyn (brand new dr) right after I had my miscarriage if it was due to me having low progesterone and he didn't seem to believe in that. I thought that was strange that he wouldn't test me or look into that for me.

@Football ~ Yes, the grapefruit did have an effect on my cm this cycle. I am crossing all hands, feet, fingers and toes for this cycle. You seem to be tolerating or at least handling things ok despite the pregnancy symptoms. You need to add a countdown ticker to your profile now so we can see your progression.

@Athena ~ Glad you made it safe to your destination. I hope that you are having fun. Keep those ankles from swelling as much as you can.

User Image[/url][/url]

Football for nausea preggie pops are good. They are sour, but they take edge off. When I started really throwing up, I'm talking I couldn't hold anything down from week 7/8 to week 15 my dr prescribed phenegran. Even after then I've thrown up a few times. Knock on wood, but it's been a solid 2 weeks since I've gotten sick, now it's mostly acid/heartburn. Another thing that helped since the phenegran makes you sleepy is you take a vitamin b6 and a half of a unisom sleep tab, the one with doxylamine succinate as the active ingredient, before bed and you'll wake up feeling fine. It didn't work every time I took it but a lot of times it did and it was on my pregnancy medication approved list from my dr. A lady in another forum swore by it. Eating very mild things like I could eat Cheerios and peanut butter sandwiches and then be ok to eat a normal supper. I think you just have to figure out what works for you and stick with it. Good luck!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

Pisces...hey, lady! Enjoy your time with your honey! I'm glad he's halfway through his time away, but I know it feels like it will last forever. Progesterone cream is a great idea! I used the pill form, but I think it works. My little one is due Sept 21. His name is Titus Nathaniel.

Football...thanks for the birthday wishes! I never thought I'd be pregnant at 41, or wanting more kids after, but God's timing is certainly not mine. :) But turning 41 and being pregnant was a lot easier than turning 40 last year after losing Elijah. This year I was able to truly count my blessings. For morning sickness, the only thing that worked for me was eating small amounts of something that sounded good to me, whatever that was. I might have a small bowl of oatmeal, then two hours later a low fat cheese stick or an apple, or soup. It may sound bad, but if I didnt put something in my stomach every few hours the queasiness became unbearable. Also sipping flat diet caffeine free soda with a straw helped. I know you'll figure it out. Hang in there!

Athena....be careful in the heat! Be sure to drink plenty. I know you know that, but dehydration can mess you up. Have fun.

Miracle....fingers and toes crossed for you!

Afm....saw my OB yesterday. She said at my next appointment she'd schedule another ultrasound to see how Titus is doing and to get an idea of how big he will be. She also said she wants to avoid a c section as much as I do. If I deliver vaginally, we can try for another baby after three months. A c section will push it back to six months. I know I have no guarantees, but to hear that made my day. Titus will be 16 years younger than my oldest, and 8 years younger than my dd. If i can, I'd like him to have a sibling close to his age to grow up with. My dh shakes his head at me and my planning. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Not much going on today girls.. just a little bit of left over ovary cramping alternating in each ovary. Some nipple sensitivity and bad gas.. lol

@Rebecca ~ I didn't realize it was your b'day. Happy Birthday. Hope you had or are having nice b'day. That would be awesome if you have another baby after this one for Titus to grow up with. Makes sense to me. :)

@Lschrader ~ I hope you are ok. Thinking of you. Check in when you can. How was your weekend of camping?

User Image[/url][/url]

morning ladies! We just got back from our trip yesterday! It was great to get away for a bit. I am actually going to be leaving work early today as well as my SIL is in labor! Eeeeeeeeek so exciting! They live in Portland, so DH and I will be heading down as soon as i can get everything wrapped up here in the office. We have tomorrow off as well.

I will need to respond to everyone at a later time as I dont have much time. I think i am around 10dpo today but I am not entirely sure. I am CD24, i do know that.

I hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th tomorrow!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo