Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5761 - 5770 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hello hello hello just popping in to check in been wayyy too long an I'm sorry for that! Been very busy with little miss Hailey now 8weeks today!! Time is flying bye and almost time for me I go back to work :/ I really don't want to because I don't want to miss all her major steps but of course this damn NJ carpenter union has no work for my hubby so he's laid off again! Boooo well I hope all is well with you wonderful ladies!! Miss you girls!

User Image

10 years ago

DH won't stop bugging me to do a test lol :) CD 33, BBT still high in the mornings, cervix is high and soft-ish, creamy white CM, bbs a little bit sore, mainly sensitive nipples and sometimes itchy, tummy isn't quite as crampy as it was over the weekend (maybe it was implantation cramps??). I dunno I'm gonna wait til Friday I think, that'll be CD 37, then I'll test. Don't want to do it too early and see another bfn, plus don't know if I'm reading into the symptoms a bit cos Dr was so positive about the progesterone levels being good for pregnancy, that I'm just being hopeful and reading into them more than usual!
Guess a few more days and we'll know! Augh hate the waiting game!!

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry ladies for another post hehe just have a question bugging me and I was hoping someone could help me out!
At the moment I'm taking Vitamin B6/Magnesium tablets twice a day, Vitex once a day, Elevit once a day and Evening Primrose Oil twice a day. My question is, should I be taking them all every day of the month, or should I be only taking certain ones at different times of the month etc? So far just been taking them every day, but want to check that I'm doing the right thing!

User Image

10 years ago

Mrs Rogers I'm not sure about the rest but you are supposed to stop the vitex and the evening primrose at ovulation. I can't remember exactly why for the vitex but the evening primrose oil can cause uterine contractions causing a miscarriage. Also vitex can increase progesterone.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I'm so excited my Doppler is coming in today. I hope I can find baby's heartbeat.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@mrsrogers- stop taking your evening primrose oil! You should only take that from AF until ovulation. It can cause your uterus to contract which can lead to early m/c so stop taking it!!!

10 years ago

Hello ladies!

Today my hubs and I are flying back to Florida. It's been a nice trip visiting my family, but time to get back to the real world!

I'm on my phone, so this will be short. I'll make proper responses when I get to my computer.

@Miracle and @Rebecca (and anyone that has had a chemical before): when can I expect to O again? Will I have a period first? I'm taking it easy this cycle. I definitely need a break for a cycle, then I'll hop back into temping and whatnot.

Any advice on what my body may do would be helpful. I'm chuggin' along, though. Still grateful to know I can get pregnant but ready for one to stick!

Hope you all have a great Monday! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Man, I'm getting my hopes way high for this being your cycle. Don't listen to me, though! I don't want to encourage high hopes. My CP was high and firm. I didn't check in other cycles, so I didn't have anything to compare it to.

@athena - My initial feelings went in the girl direction, but that might only be because I know so many first born daughters and I always saw myself having a girl first. But I really have no idea. My baby dreams have all been weird and vague, but I think they have all featured a girl, but I try to imagine having a boy so they have equal time in my head. lol DH is thinking girl, but so far just about everyone else is guessing boy. I like your names too! :)

@mrsrogers - To answer your question from the other day... I started TTC in June and that was a 36 day cycle, then my next cycle was 55 days long. I think it was after the 55 day cycle I decided to stop TTC and do the WomanCode diet (it's a book by Alisa Vitti) and my goal was to regulate my hormones and cycle. That first cycle was down to 41 Days and the next cycle was 35 days. At that time I told DH I wanted to start TTC again and it was that very next cycle that I got my BFP on CD34. Ovulation was on CD21 and AF would have arrived on CD35 again, so I know my cycle was regulating. I also did BBT charting on that cycle that I got my BFP. Your cycle situation sounds similar to mine, I really hope this one is the magic cycle for you!

@Bean - You are the first one to guess girl! Like I told @athena ... I don't know that I have a gut feeling one way or the other, but girl was what popped into my head initially, but I'm just trying to imagine having either one. No point in getting my hopes set when it's a 50/50 toss up! That's sad that your daffodils don't last long. :( Glad your fur baby is doing better! Your friend's situation sounds tough. :( Hope everything works out for her.

@football - I hope @miracle's words from the other day were encouraging to you. I was not tracking my cycle back when I had my m/c, but I think it returned to normal the next cycle.

@miracle - How did the farmers market go? I don't know what was causing the pain, either a bout with carpal tunnel, or just muscle pain from planting flowers. I don't know what is going on with me and injuring myself on Sundays... I have got to be more careful!

@rebecca - Did the spotting stop and did you end up going to the crisis pregnancy place? I'm hoping everything is okay since you haven't posted anything else about it, hope so! Check in soon!

@kxmkate - Sorry AF showed, fingers crossed for the next cycle! I hope you enjoyed your trip. :)

@introuble - Congratulations!! So glad you had a fast delivery and got to avoid having the c-section. So happy for you and I like the name too! :)

@jsx - Wow! 8 weeks! time is flying. Sorry you have to return to work. :( I was hoping to be a SAHM, but it doesn't look like it will work out. DH and I hope to rearrange our shifts at the radio station so I can reduce my hours a little bit and he can add to his and we will take turns (he'll work from 6-1 and I'll work from 1-5) so that we don't have to worry about childcare.

AFM - An ultrasound has been scheduled for tomorrow @2:30 EST to see what is going on. The nurse said she didn't think it was a ruptured cyst, because those are usually accompanied by bleeding. So I did some more reading and now I am hoping that it is being caused by a fibroid because the only time they cause acute pain is when they are degenerating, and even though it hurts really bad, that would mean it is going away. At any rate, I hope I hope I can sleep better tonight than last night.

On the plus side, it did occur to me that I might be finding out the gender early due to this... But I won't get my hopes up.

User Image

10 years ago

@athena - I meant to comment on the Doppler! Woot! I hope you can find it too, I definitely had trouble at 13 weeks finding it, but others don't have trouble at all at 8 weeks or so... Watching YouTube videos was helpful, and I had to press down kind of hard to be able to hear it the first couple of times. I listened in Sunday morning and found it loud and strong with no problem, so that was nice.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Ladies, happy Monday! The Farmers market was ok, mostly a disappointment. The manager running the place met me for the first time and said 3/4 of my items were in competition with the other vendors who have been there for years and he said there was no way I could display them. I was so bummed because I had worked so hard for 10 days on building inventory and preparing for this event. Oh well, I will look for another market in my area that hopefully will let me set up with ALL my stuff.

@Football ~ I'm glad you are taking it easy. I actually ovulated right on schedule as normal (like 15 days from the day of my m/c bleed). I had a period 13 days later just like I usually do. No extra long cycle for me. I was so early in pregnancy (9 days) when I lost it that the hcg was able to drop pretty quickly to get me back on track. My obgyn said that woman can ovulate 4 to 6 weeks from the day of m/c bleed OR return to normal. Have you had any signs of ovulation yet since your m/c? Maybe you even missed seeing the signs with being busy?

@Skyline ~ A lot of woman dream of being a SAHM and financially get to do it. I envy those woman that have the financial resources. Sounds like you get to hopefully go back to work part time after the baby is born. Good luck with your dr's appointment tomorrow. I hope all goes well. The farmers market was a disappointment. See my post above. :(

@Jsxt ~ Nice to hear from you. I can't believe it's been 8 weeks since Hailey was born already. Geez! Happy you are both doing well. I wish all mother's were given 1 year to stay at home with their babies and an extra 10,000 to help with expenses. Now that's what I call respecting and honoring all the GREAT MOM'S out there.

@mrsrogers ~ Test test test.. the suspense is getting to me. LOL! Fingers crossed for you. I don't know about when to start or stop taking certain products that you are on for ttc. I would do your research but ask your health care provider first. Hope you get answers soon.

@Rebecca ~ How are you today? I hope you and the lil bean are snug, happy and healthy.

@Athena ~ Did you mention you are getting to use a doppler? That's so cool.

@Pisces ~ Hi hon. Hope you are ok. Thinking of you. Miss you.

@Topo ~ If you still read this thread from time to time, know that I am still here waiting for my turn to get a sticky bfp. Miss you. Hope you are happy and that life is good. I think of you often.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo