Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

801 - 810 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I seen that you can have more cm more at the beginning of your cycle and as you gt closer to O you actually see that clomid dries you put alot more then you are usually on clomid is that makes sense to you?? I know I'm always feeling wet at that point in my cycle as I always run to bathroom and chech and do opks so that gives me an answer .. You might be one that get easily over stimulated finger Xd for you but most cases not..

Afm now cd 18 just temp and now in 98.2 so I do believe I O yesterday and I did BD in the 24 hour period along with two soft cups and preseed so please now it's all in gods hands! I just hope I'm right I'm going to keep checking and testing to be safe and just rape my poor DH if needed!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx what in the world are soft cups? Glad you BD'd anyway, lets just keep our fingers crossed. I hope are right that I am easily stimulated or however you said it. I'm leaving on Wed morning and I'd hate for this this to be for nothing.

@topo sorry your trip was a bust babe. I was looking forward to living vicariously through you. But it's getting ready for surgery time so lets focus on that. IVF isn't a guarantee (as I found out) they DO manage up slide that in there every now and then but I chose to ignore all of that talk and move straight to the part that I was going to be pregnant. I should have prepared my body with vitamins and stuff. I started taking folic acid like two weeks before my IVF....lol if only knew then what I know now. I do appreciate you and lady bug for all of y'all's support.

AFM: took my first OPK this morning and it was almost as dark as the control line!!!!! Yayyyyy I hope that egg white cm didnt deceive me. Praying that I O tomorrow or Sunday.

11 years ago

Hello all! Well I'm 10 dpo and want to test so bad but already had 2 negative ones the last couple days and don't wana wast another one, they r to darn expensive. Who else is 10 dpo?bim new to this group and its hard to keep track of u all lol

11 years ago

softcups also called instead cups used to keep the lil spermies inside so they dont come out of the cervix! you put one in after BD and it finds its way around the cervix and then you take it out the next day and it keeps the lil swimmers inside! They are a lil scarey looking when you first see them because kinda big but they come out no problem! helps alot of women get pregnant, worked for me with my son!!! you find them next to the tampons and pads in walgreens!! YOU need to try them and also you need to go get an digital opk because its so hard to find out if you have a positive on the other kinds to depend on if line is dark enough or not the digital is easier!! try it girl i recommend it!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx how much r they

11 years ago

@tiff at the moment no one is 10dpo if memory serves me correctly. But it doesn't mean that we don't know how you are feeling. I know you are anxious to get an answer but 10dpo is still kind of early and you are right testing and testing can get very expensive. Have you been taking your basal temps. You can learn a lot from your basal body temps.

11 years ago

@pisce - no I've never done that don't really know about it, how does it tell u when to conceive? Can it also tell u if your preg?

11 years ago

@tiff google basal body temp. This is only my second cycle using the temps but I started like at 5dpo because I was trying to stay away from testing like a mad woman. What I have found is that my temps dip below into the 97 range until I O and then above 98 with an occasional dip below in the high 97's. now your progestone will keep high but pregnancy should make your body start to warm up. So as you get closer to AF date your temp should keep rising. The day AF arrive I saw a temp drop and them she starts that day. The thing about basal temps are that have to be done at the same time everyday after at least 3 hours of sleep. So best to do it first thing in the morning BEFoRE you get out of bed.

I hope that was helpful

11 years ago

@pisce- yes thank u! I'm gana wait till tomorrow ( 11 dpo) to test again , I know that's still early, I think after that ill just by the cheep ones. We will c!

11 years ago

@tiff if and only IF you are not pregnant this time you can order some Internet cheapie test and OPK's for dirt cheap online. Although I did not buy any this time because I am determined NOT to test until at least 12/13DPO. That is if I am even in the game this month. I am leaving out of town wed morning, so if I don't O by then, there is no use in me even worrying about testing at all. Are you having twinges or anything?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo