Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6251 - 6260 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies!! It's been busy in here! I am doing well and glad I am in another TWW. We shall see what this month bring us. Hopefully a BFP, but not getting too excited about one. I am 3dpo and had def had an increased sex drive. Luckily I already O'd so I don't have to worry about DH needing to refuel haha!

I will try and respond to everyone later when I get a chance, but wanted to pop in and say hello!

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ How wild is it that your midwife is pregnant too. Everything is perfect and right where it needs to be. They say you have more energy in the 2nd trimester to get things done in preparation for the baby to come. Hopefully you can get what you need done. With the size of family you have, I'm sure you will get a TON of gifts for this baby. Your weight gain sounds perfect for how far along you are. Good for you. My fertile time starts tomorrow (Tues - Fri) I'm looking forward to it.

@Bean ~ Your post made me laugh about your dh missing you and wanting to bed in the night. You go girl.
Hope you get good news about your results.

@Football ~ Sounds like everything is meant to be and right where it needs to be for you. Things do have a way of working out for us.

@lschrader ~ Glad you are doing well. 3 dpo whoop whoop! I hope the tww flies by quickly for you.

AFM ~ Entering my fertile period starting tomorrow (Tues - Fri) Singing the song "LET'S GET IT ON". LOL

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=262274
This is my 10dpo pic i did a test yesturday figuring it should be darker as 11dpo looked the same and it was it was faint instead of very faint.
Soo scared to post pics under pregnant so waiting till thursday to do another one as AFis due friday well hopefully she will never show .

10 years ago

Good morning everyone. It's been really quiet in here. Hope everyone is doing well.

So I have officially entered my fertile period today. I bedded at 1 am this morning. I'm thinking I will wait until tomorrow night (Wed) and bed. Just so the little swimmers can be replenished and then I plan on bedding thurs morning and fri morning. That should cover it. LOL! I am trying to be strategic. Hope it works.

@Fungus ~ Your test looks positive to me. The face that you are testing 4 days before your af is due would make the line faint. Congratulations on your BFP! That's great!

User Image[/url][/url]

I was reading some of the August What to Expect discussions this morning and came across a lady who said she wished she had read this story while she was on her TTC journey, that it would have helped her. It is very touching! I thought I would share it in case it could bring encouragement to any of you ladies still waiting.

http://www.whattoexpect.com/groups/m/fertility- treatments/discussion/9088215.html

(Let me know if the link doesn't work...)

@LSchrader - What day will you be expecting AF? I'm playing it cool this cycle, on your behalf, not going to say I think it's your cycle. (Does reverse psychology work on TTC? )

@miracle - Enjoy BDing! My energy levels are pretty good, I just have a lot of little aches that inhibit free movement. I am going to look for a good pregnancy chiropractor (never been to a chiro before) and see if getting adjusted might not resolve some of it.

@Fungus - I definitely see color in that line, it is faint, but definitely looks like a positive to me!!

User Image

10 years ago

@miracle- I like your plan!!! It is the gemini's turn :)

@skyline-You know, I am not sure. I think around May 12th? I have long LP as I am sure you remember. OMG I absolutely loved that, thank you SO much for sharing. How perfect for those of us waiting for our cake :)

@Fungus-I am with Miracle on this...the fact that you are before AF, I think that is for sure a strong BFP! Congrats. How long have you been trying?

10 years ago

We was extremely lucky by getting our gorgeous girl first try. We decided to start trying for another baby when she was 11month and figured it didn't matter if there was a small gap as we didn't want a big gap like her and her big bro who is 13 yrs older.
Nothing but Af's to the point it put us off and just enjoyed the bubs we had. Last year we tried again and AF again thanks to a whole year of random cycles from 24 to 32 days. We had a small break again...6 months break.
I realised not taking calcium last year was what made my periods random as they became regular again when i bought more cause i had been taking them for pms so it makes sense . I need to take calcium cause i am allergic to gluten. I wrote what happens to me in a jan 2015 baby post.
I'm glad we started when we did cause i made the mistake that it would happen like my daughter did... Big mistake. But we wouldn't of taken it so seriously this year if not for the past happenings.
I used ovulation strips,last month i ovulated 2 days early but didn't realise till too late.this month i was on the ball and we got it in the right order and and time as i realied i must have 12hr eggs cause we got the right day 2months before but af again.
The only reason i took a test on saturday was cause i got extrememly excited for no reason but i know why now. Hahahaha it happened again while cooking today. Its strange what hormones do to you.
I told The OH yesturday as i couldn't hold it in anymore after doing the 12dpo test and the line was darker. No celebrating till an AF no show at all we've decided,doesn't help that he doesn't have aclue about how the strips work but he's learning.
We're also very glad to realise theres nothing wrong with either of us just lots of bad timing.
I actualy think i may have conceived twice last year cause two of my periods started with pink blood which ive never had before butmy random periods ended it. I know from ppl who got bfps really early but didn't stick that they recalled the period starting with pink blood,so thats convinced me that i did conceive last year.

10 years ago

Wanted to pop in and say hello :)

I'm taking a quick little break from studying and finals to take my pup to the dog park. My husband has the day off, too. yay!

As of late yesterday our house is officially on the market! We also have our first viewing scheduled!

Hope you are all well, and I apologize I still haven't had time to do a proper post. I will soon, I promise!

User Image

10 years ago

@Skyline ~ That article you posted a link to was BEAUTIFUL! I cried BIG tears. I hope my piece of cake is coming soon. THANK YOU!

User Image[/url][/url]

Well dh went to the dr, he has E. coli. Probably from fruit salad. His dr said when stores put together the salads they don't wash the grapes all that well and the skin is bad for carrying E. coli.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo