Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7361 - 7370 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@football-Prayers have been prayed and good thoughts and vibes have been sent your way. I hope Winston is recovering....as well as you! I cannot even imagine letting your brand new baby go into surgery. I am sure you felt so helpless. I am sure DH has been a rock for you. I would give anything to hug you right now!!

Keep us updated :)

AFM: Day four of injections and I am officially OVER them! My morning one SUCKS. It burns worse every day! I hate it! So far no bloating or anything else though. How sad is it that I am actually hoping for bloat so i know something is in fact going on in there! Scan tomorrow to check where my follicles are measuring and how many we have. Last time we had 27...hoping all 27 are starting to mature!

9 years ago

@football, I can not imagine how hard it must be for you and DH being throug this but I have faith it will all be good and dear Winston will be healthy and ready in few days. Praying for you, all my love and best wishes your way. Sending you all my blessings dear girl!!

@Lschader how exciting!! 27 follies hoping all grown and ready!! I have a really good feeling this is going to work all good and very shortly you'll be a mama!!

I'm two days away from my scan, me and DH are going together, hope everything works out and that Femara did its job, praying DH is healthy and that we can move to our IUI this weekend, I'm excited and nervous as well!!

Sending you all a big hug!!

9 years ago

@zyara-Thank you! I just got a huge smile when you said me being a mamma! Ha, cheesy, but i can't wait!

I hope your scan goes well and you have a successful IUI! It's already going to be this weekend?!

9 years ago

Hi ladies. Not a lot to say, just wanted to stop by and wish everyone trying to conceive lots of prayers for a successful conception.

@Lschrader - Yes my mom just found out she has 1 copy of the mthfr gene. I think it's the one you mentioned you have c677t. I am reading how common it is and yet people have never heard of it before. I hadn't until my mom brought it up a few weeks ago. I mentioned it to my PC Dr and she's never heard of it. The employees at the vitamin shop had never heard of it. I went to my local health food store and thankfully the lady in the supplement department knew about it and gave me some b12 and folate in it's raw methyl form so that I can absorb it better. I already take a really good multi vitamin everyday 55.00 a month for it and it has folate in it not folic acid. I'm learning more and more about this gene. As for your injections burning, I'm sorry to hear that. I pray you get lots of beautiful little follies. When is the retrieval? When is the transfer? I can't believe you will be pregnant very soon. Keeping you in my prayers.

@Zayara - I hope all goes well and that you get to move on to IUI this weekend. I hope that this is your bfp cycle that you have been waiting for. Sending baby dust your way.

@Football - I saw your fb post about baby Winston the other day. How did surgery go? You okay. Is he okay? Been sending my prayers and thinking about you and your little one. Keep us posted when you can.

@Rebecca - I'm sorry you had some down days. I hope your spirit is lifted up with love, laughter and appreciation for all the good in your life.

AFM - No a whole lot going on ladies. Just taking my vitamins, seeing the chiropractor for my back/neck problems and trying to understand all this weight gain I have had the past 2 years. This is ridiculous.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone!!!

@Football hoping Winston is doing great, praying for you!

@LSchrader I'm so excited for you, I keep you in my prayers, I am so possitive about your treatment. Sending you a big hug!!

@miracle how we feeling today? Thinking about you lady

@Rebecca, missing you, how is all going??

I went to RE today, nurse checked my follies and they are 14 one side and 14.5 the other so I'm getting trigger Monday and Tuesday DH has to go to get sperm wash and we will be doing IUI for the first time.. I'm really praying his count, motility and morfology are all great so we can go ahead and get the IUI. I'm excited!!

Sending you all my best wishes!!

9 years ago

Goodness, I've been AWOL for too long! Going to try and catch up with responses real quick...

@mircacle - I think I'm battle yeast in my breasts, but I'm not 100% sure. Oliver hasn't had any sign of Thrush, so I'm hoping it's under control. A friend told me that coconut oil is helpful for yeast infections, it might be something to Google! Probiotics as well. Hope it has gone away, or is going away. Reading about the VitD made my heart leap a bit, I hope that is the key!

@LSchrader - Glad you are better from that cold, I hope you stay healthy during the IVF process! SO excited for you. Fingers crossed all 27 mature!!! Have they told you the results of the scan yet? I'm sorry the injections are burning. How much longer do you have to do them?

@zyara - I am sorry the came after all. I hope the scan goes well and you guys can move forward!

@Bhanna - Sending you hugs!

@rebecca - I know you have the pressure of time nagging at you, but just try and look and the plus side of having a little more time free of the worries and sickness that come with pregnancy while Titus is still a wee babe.

@football - I am SO glad you knew something was up and got Winston seen to! I am so happy he came through the surgery and hasn't had any further complications.

AFM - Got to do a few photo shoots, which feels really good after such a long break. I'm going to try to finish doing Oliver's 6 month pics this weekend. I cannot believe he is 6 months!! Going to start him on sweet potatoes and peas as soon as we get a high chair. It makes me a little sad.

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies ~ Wow, it's been super quiet in here the past 3 days. Where is everyone? I'm not sure who is even following along anymore.
I hope everyone had a great weekend. I relaxed a lot and worked a little. I start my fertile week today all the way through friday. Going to baby dance as much as my dp lets me. Sometimes he is too tired from working all day, coming home to take care of his elderly mom and his 2 kids. I don't blame him. I have been saying my prayers to God. I know God hears my heartfelt desires to be a mom. I just have to trust in God's decision for me to get to be or not get to be a biological mom. If not, it will be because it wasn't supposed to be and only God will know why. My whole work here is to truly TRUS THE PROCESS no matter what. My guy best friend of 17 years is going to be a daddy any day now. His wife is due tomorrow with their first baby ( little girl). I am super excited and happy for them.

@Football - How did surgery go with Winston? Is everything okay? Thinking of you and praying everything is alright.

@Zayara - Hi. Do you get to do the IUI today/tomorrow? How is everything going?

@Skyline - I can't believe baby Oliver is 6 months already and starting baby food. WOW! Time is flying by so fast.

@Lschrader - Okay, I am waiting to hear how the meds are taking for you? How are you feeling? When do you see how many follies you produced? When is the transfer? Is everything okay? Check in when you can. Thinking of you.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-Oh hi lady!!! Yes, our group sure has been quiet!! I tend to not post on the weekends because I am never around a computer! Get it girl! This is YOUR week! I love your outlook though. I think you are in a very good place right now. Finger's crossed for you lady! I just know you are GOING to be a mom!! I say it every time, but i truly feel it in my heart! Your appointment is coming up, right??

My meds are treating me ok actually. I went into this process expecting the absolute worst but it really has been ok. I am up to three shots per day...two in the morning and one at night. I am getting used to them and they are not so much of a pain anymore. About Thursday of last week, i was SO done with them. I got over it quickly! My follicles are growing and I have about 18 follicles that are over 10 mm and a handful of ones that are smaller. We want the bigger ones of course. I had an appointment this morning and they decided to let me go one more day to let the follicles mature a little more. I have a feeling I will be triggering tomorrow night, with my retrieval on Thursday, if not, then Friday for sure. At this point, I am seeing my RE every day. Driving one hour each way, all before 8:30 a.m. for work! DH has been a trooper with me! My tummy has VERY minimal bruising so that is great. Overall, this process has been way easier than expected. Once we have the retrieval, i could get much more uncomfortable just with the trigger shot and being put under. I still cannot believe this is where my journey has taken me! It's insane to me! I know i have mentioned before, but doing acupuncture is the BEST thing ever!!! I totally love it and am seeing a huge improvement :)

P.S. Any word from Pisces?!?! Where is she?

9 years ago

Hello ladies!!!

I have my IUI tomorrow and I am super excited about it. I will finally know if DH is good and this is a very important step for us.... I just wanted to stop to say hi and wish you all a great night, I had my trigger shot today and I will definitely let you know tomorrow how everything went so wish us luck!!

@miracle have fun baby dancing!! I keep you in my prayers lady

@lschrader I am so happy the meds are working good and they are not giving you any problems. I am excited for your follies growing!! Keep us posted on how everything goes, keeping my fingers and toes cross for you!!

Hugs to everyone!!

9 years ago

@zyara-Happy IUI day! EEEEEK! Excited to hear how DH's numbers were! Keep us posted!!! What trigger did you do? I used Ovirdrel when i did IUI. GOOOOOOOD LUCK!

AFM-I have my last scan this morning and will be triggering tonight!! I cannot believe we are here! They hope to get about 12-13 eggs from me. I still have some small ones lingering that he hopes we get lucky with. He will take them all. I am just praying that my trigger gives the last little push that all my follicles need to fully mature!! My retrieval will be on Thursday! I will get the call to tell me what time to trigger tonight. I have acupuncture today as well. If we do a three day transfer, it will be this Sunday, or a five day, which will be one week from today! Crazy!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo