Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7961 - 7970 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader. ..heartbeat was 133. ????Think that's supposed to mean boy, right?

User Image

8 years ago

Lschrader I was at a 1.5 at my 36 week appt and then had Eli the day after my 37 week appt. fingers crossed for you. Eli was 6 lbs 7 oz, they said if I had made it to 40 he'd have been 7-8 lbs. my friend was told her son was going to be 11 lbs based on u/s and they forced her into a c-section and he ended up being 9 lbs even so don't freak out too much.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

8 years ago

Hi ladies I'm 9 dpo and gave horrible naseua and dry retching has anyone else had those symptoms so early? Or am I crazy to think this could be a good (but unpleasant ) symptom

8 years ago

@rebecca- Yep, under 140 is a boy. Although, i have none many who that was wrong for!! Well, I'd love for you to add a little lady into the mix, and I am sure your daughter would too. Although, I am sure she loves being the princess!! Either way, just praying for a healthy pregnancy, baby and mom!!

@Athena-That makes me feel better. I am going to start taking evening primrose oil to thin out my cervix, red raspberry leaf tea, since its supposed to help with labor and start up acupuncture again. Yesterday's appointment had me SO freaked out. Even though they say not to focus too much on the ultrasound, we saw some chubby cheeks so I am sure she is going to be big! I said to DH this morning that i think she absorbed the other embryo and is just going to be a beast! I am SO thankful for a healthy baby. I would much rather a healthy plump baby than a fragile, failing to thrive babe. I just PRAY i go early! I would be so happy with a 37 week delivery! We ordered all of our last minute items from our registry that we needed this week and will be getting most of this delivered this weekend (love Amazon) so i am feeling totally ok if she comes a little early.

@jemoore15-Welcome! Unfortunately over time, us ladies have all learned that symptoms are just that....symptoms. I don't mean to be the debbie downer, but progesterone really is a B and will give you the same symptoms whether you are expecting a BFP or AF. 9dpo would be way too early for me to test, but i know many who received their BFP's at that point. When is AF due for you? How long have you been trying?

8 years ago

@LScharder we've been trying for 5 years. We've had 4 losses and 3 rounds of failed clomid. We tried IUI this time so I'm told my period could show up just about anytime since we forced ovulation. With the clomid and other periods never have I had these symptoms and according to my nurse at the RE clinic she's told me thjs is not a normal result of the trigger as that's gone from my system at this point. So I kinda have my fingers crossed but not getting my hopes up.
What about yourself?
Thanks for thr welcome :)

8 years ago

@jemoore15 - i am sorry to hear about your losses. That must be so hard. The trigger should be out of your system by now so hopefully this is your cycle! DH and i are expecting our first in just four weeks. We did two IUI's which were not successful and moved onto IVF, which was successful for us.

8 years ago

Just saying hi ladies.. Hope everyone is doing well.

@Lschrader - How are you feeling? I CAN'T WAIT for little LUCY to get here.

@Rebecca - Hmm.. wondering if you will be having another boy? How are you feeling?

Hi to everyone else! Even though I quit ttc, I will try to check in from time to time.

Life is going pretty good. Work is VERY busy! Busy girl makes me happy!

Holidays are among us ladies. I am excited to eat yummy foods, bundle up and hunker down.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Miracle....hi, lady! Glad to hear work is going well. This is my favorite time of year, and I have many traditions to look forward to.

Lschrader. ...not long now! Hope you and Lucy are well. Can't wait for her to arrive.

Afm....I'm 8 weeks 2 days, and have been dehydrated and cramping pretty bad. Also have a head cold with lots of coughing. Starting spotting on and off. Dr scheduled me for another ultrasound next Wednesday so we'll see. Trying not to worry. Still have all my pregnancy symptoms. So nauseous it's not funny.

User Image

8 years ago

Just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to all you awesome ladies.
Hope you get to spend it with loved ones, eating delicious foods and sharing stories.

@rebecca- sorry you have a head cold. I hope it clears up soon and quickly especially with turkey day coming. :( I can't believe you are already over 8 weeks.. wow.. time is flying.. well at least on my end. ha!

Any updates on @Lschrader and little Lucy?

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!! Well guess what?! Little Lucy is here! It's a wild story so I will need to post it at another time but wanted to let you all know because I'm going to post it on FB soon!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh she is beyond PERFECT!!! 8lbs 3oz. And 20.75 inches long!!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo