Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1751 - 1760 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@ mirical- yes she kept getting bfn but knew she was preg so when to dr so they could confirm it, then she would take at home test just to see when they would show possative and it wasn't till 3 months

10 years ago

@Tiff ~ that is so crazy. I have heard about woman who that has happened to..

Well I don't have to wonder any more ladies.. just went to the bathroom and spotted a watery/pink/cm on TP. I think it's AF coming now. Since I had bfn's and now FINALLY spotting. Af will be here in full flow by tomorrow morning. At least I can get on with the next cycle. Very bummed.. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle stress is always the #1 culprit for a late period. I was just recently a week and a half late, totally thought I was pregnant (took probably 13 different tests), I went to my Obgyn and she said that I'm most likely stressing too much about trying to get pregnant. I would say for the next month or 2, try not trying, maybe stop temping, and watching for O date, and just BD with hubby for fun. Sometimes taking away all the stresses of "trying" can really help relax your body, so it can hear up for baby. Plus just having fun sex can take away from some of the "routine/trying" sex, and make it more fun for you and hubby. Just my 2 cents, it's what I'm doing after stressing and totally thinking I was pregnant, and being completely disappointed by another BFN. Good luck!!

User Image

10 years ago

@Miracle, I totally understand you. Im supossed to have next monday or by late tuesday, and results that I had this brown spotting wendesday and yesterday, si I actually got dessapointed and tought... YEAH! Here is coming AF. But today Im sill without it.
I really dont wanna make a preg test because I dont want a or a faint line that ends beeing a evap line
I guess I will wait what happens this weekend and I will text next week.

I will let you know if this horrible witch comes to my home.

A big hud and the best wishes for all of you girls!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@miricalmomma babe it could be implantation late thats why u havent been able to test i am not counting this yes i am here cheering u on babe please dnt be discourgaed yet okay.

@piecesigrl whats up luv bug whats good this morning all quiet.

10 years ago

Hello everyone!

This is an exciting day, I am waiting for the updates to keep coming.

So I went for bw and sono and my dr just called to say it seems that I have o'd. So now just need to wait for af so they can fully monitor next cycle from start and do a sono-hystogram. I guess af may not show as dh an I have been bd'ing regularly but if she does as least we have a plan!

Can't wait to hear about the bfp's!!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

I feel like AF is comming down any other moment. I guess is gonna be time of Chocolate Ice Cream and many pillows

Anyway, we have to keep beeing positive

User Image

10 years ago

Well Ladies, NO for me this month. I guess I will go for an April baby, the is here... ohhhhh SHE IS!!

User Image

10 years ago

@ncatracha - sorry to hear that, don't loose hope try next month and you will get your BFP soon.

All other girls how are you today ? I've been cleaning and stuff.

10 years ago

Hey everybody! Went for blood work and ultrasound this morning. Tubes still are the same measurements as yesterday (good news)...beta down to 12 (bad news). I didn't need to wait to get that news because the bleeding/cramping had already gotten so awful. :-( HSG next Thursday. No clomid and they'd like me to sit of TTC this month so DH bought condoms :-( during this month I ordered Ova Boost to help with egg quality, my age was mentioned TOO MANY times. Lol but my doc jumped in and defended me...I love her. :-) that's all I have for now except Thank you all for your support and virtual hugs...since hardly anyone knows we are TTC, I don't have any people except you guys to lean on. One day after stating that she approved of my tTC my sister said she wished that I would just leave it all alone and just let it be ....knew it was too good to be true so I'm back to only you guys to talk to again. She's a great gal but she's a hater...lol

@introuble hey sweetheart! I see that you had your sono and 3DPO **whoop **whoop** lets get it girl! How exciting. I hope all of your blood work is solid. Isn't great to have a plan and a doctor who supports you??? I am hoping this is your month love? Do you watch Luther it's in BBC? I need someone to watch with and I know your English ...lol...

@anys mommy thanks for all your support.

@Honcat sorry about the BFN. There is always next month. :-)

Are NCAT and HONCAT the same? I'm confused

Where is my bump-fantastic club? @tiff @jsx @desertchic....thank you sooooooo much for staying and cheering me on and all that you have me this week.

@topo there you are love bug, I missed you. Had a tough week :-(

@miracle sorry about the BFN? Hoping you are off on your dates. Thank you you ALL that you said to lift me up this week. Girl, I am so low I have to tip toe to spit but with friends like this group of girls, I felt loved and understood.

MUAH TO ALL!!!

go back to the heating pad. I had to get up and get my girls to airport, they left for the summer to Texas with their dad.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo