Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies. Just got off from work (2nd job) it's busy during Easter so I will be working after work the rest of this week and next week *booooo** but it will keep me busy and less time to want to cheat and poas.

We are all have good sighs so let's stay in this positive frame of mind. Our poor significant others boy they are catching hell this week huh? I just about ripped mines head off for suggesting that I see a doctor for my cold symptoms. I went on this near tears rant about allergies and me knowing when I need to go to the doctor....blah blah blah and now I'm two floors up in my room (he's in thr basement) like poor guy he was just concerned. #bitch

Anywho... I thought I felt a twinge run through my nips but then it was gone, earlier my nips were "kind of" itchy (but not enough to scratch) but definitely not sore. Lower back pain and dull cramps continue. Running nose, scratch throat like I am getting a cold but no fever (could be allergies). And like miracle mama I am eating everything in sight and then some. Almost ate 1/2 of a bag if the birthday Oreos **shaking my head**

That's all to report, heading to the shower, I'm beat

11 years ago

Morning Ladies! @topo @miracle @mrs!!!! How are we pregnant girls feeling **power of positive thinking**???

Where are @bbdust and @frieja ???

Woke this morning and my sore throat seems a little better at this time and my nose is not running anymore. I got a small quick ache in my nips but as soon as it came it left. Low ache in my belly which is tied to an ache in my lower back and it gets intense at times like it gas but when I pass gas it relieves it but it doesn't go away. It just a dull cramping going on in my lower belly not intense but noticeable. Other than that nothing!!!

Any updates?

11 years ago

@miricalmomma i got that part lol about the opk i lutheal phase thing is waht confuses me lol i thought u where saying u new exactly when u are going to implant lol thanks for the lesson yes my doc does a ultrasound and then triggers when they are right size from the implantation calender it is more common for me to implant tomorrow but as early as today becuase if i triggered the 13 the 14 should be o day which i should be today 7dpo says my countdown i am cd 21 today.

@piecesgirl dont get to busy now. i love the feelings u are getting then again i am like whats wrong with me but i guess because u are a day earily then me i think i got my sharp pain in my boob towards my nipple in which i scratched and the two sharp pains i got near my overie yesterday felt like someone stabbed me and poked me almost like a stabbing pain.

AFM this morning it is 641am cali time and so far nothing just nausea a bit dry heaving on my tooth paste nothing new nothing exciting other then i slept like 16hrs yesterday who does that went to bed at 600pm woke up at 500am and boy did i have some crazy dreams i dreamed of ocen seals and that my husband was cheating on me and i kept snapping and beating ppl when i woke up i was so angry at him and then when i got to work i told him why i was upset and told him latley he has been treating me mean and picking on me and i dnt like it he said he is only playing i told him dnt play with me like that and i started crying crying my eyes out like a retard he said omg babe i am so sorry i didnt mean to hurt u i will check myself lolz wow that was new for me to bust out in tears.

11 years ago

@topo wowzers!! Poor DH's! They probably at work as we speak taking to their friends wondering what the hell? Lmao. Now that you mention it, I had a dream I was talking to this girl from my job and I woke myself up because I was actually talking. Does that count as a vivid dream?

Another wow @topo in bed by 6pm and sleep until 5am! I'm jealous. I would sleep that long on any day (pregnant or not) if the people in my house and my job would leave me alone. Lol.

Symptoms looking good as they should because we ARE 7 days pregnant **power of positive thinking** smile

@miracle how are you this morning hon?

@mrsw good morning how are you feeling today?

11 years ago

Good morning! I am good. Crazy busy dreams again last night. Yes I do feel bad for our men and our hormonal moods... yikes! So far no symptoms this morning. I usually have sore breasts by now and they are not sore one bit anywhere.... hopefully that is a good sign. Oh and feeling a little more tired yesterday and today for no reason.

@piscesgirl ~ your symptoms sound good, sore throat, ache in your pelvis and back. Implant!

@topo ~implant, implant, implant, implant, implant.......

Where is desertchic, jsxit, bbdust, mrs. and the others? Wherever you are hope you are doing well.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Good morning all. I have just been busy. Still have ewcm. Had the 2 day period. Hoping it was implantation. I thought I had o'd on the 27th but I think the ewcm I saw was from bd the night befoe. Calendar ahs I should have o' d on the 4th so the bleeding was like 10 days after that. Feeling nauseous this morning tired. I am a beekeeper and we recently got our bees back from the almonds yesterday. Well uncle dropped a whole pallet of bees and I was literally crying at the thought of the dead bees. All good signs I hope. Gonna poas tomorrow. Would be 5 days after expeced af if the bleed last Thursday wasn't af early.

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchic ~ WOW! I am totally keeping my fingers crossed for you. That very well could have been implantation bleeding. The timing of it and the you said it was very little bleed not like a normal AF right? I hope you can get some good rest. Anxiously awaiting your poas results tomorrow.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

I had red blood but was only 2.5 days and no clots and it just completely shut off instead of tapering off. I would have said it was a short period but right after I started with the ewcm which I have read is a sign of pregnancy. It has been 4 days now. It also has a white creamyness to it sometimes. Probably nothing. Not expecting a positive so we will see.

User Image

11 years ago

Good morning all! Yes I realize its technically afternoon......I like sleeping? Lol.
I actually take Elavil to help me sleep....which means bed at 9pm and wake up around 11 am.
Feeling good this am. No implantation bleeding and my back/pelvic pain has gone away. Hard to tell what caused it as it may have been my PID. I now have a cold though! The hubby was sick about 2 weeks ago.......and I managed to catch it? I'm still confused about that! Lol. All in all everything is good!
I have a question for you all ...... Does anyone just take frolic acid only, before and during pregnancy? This is what my obgyn reccomended. Why not just take a prenatal? Any thoughts/ experiences are welcome!
How is everyone feeling? Any implantation or new symptoms?!
Baby dust to you all!
Ps. Our babies are about 7 days along.......i believe!! :)

11 years ago

Lmao! Frolic acid! Hahahaha was supposed to say folic!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo