Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5331 - 5340 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader I drank in the two week wait this time. Just a little wine about 6 dpo and I think a beer on 7 dpo. I don't feel bad it was before implantation and it wasn't much.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@LShcrader - I did read up on that a while back and I'm pretty sure what I found said the baby is protected early on from otherwise harmful substances because it is getting its nutrients from the yolk that early. You do not need to worry or feel guilty! :)

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks ladies for the puppy compliments! He's pretty much the apple of my eye. DH thinks I love the dog more than him ;)

@Skyline- So glad the announcement so well. I bet it felt so good to let everyone in on your secret! By the way, it was @Pisces' DH that had the fall (hope he's doing better, Pisces!) ;). We have two cats and the dog and they're basically our children. My husband refers to them as "the kids." Our dog, Milo, goes everywhere with us. Gosh they're wonderful haha Sometimes I worry I like animals better than people! Oops!!

@LSchrader- I'm LDS (Mormon) so I don't drink, so I don't have any personal experience with drinking during the TWW, but as far as I'm concerned, I'd live my life normally until I found out I was pregnant. I don't think it's irresponsible at all to enjoy an adult beverage before you find out you're expecting. Besides, you had a pretty fantastic weekend; how could there NOT be any celebrating?! :)

@Lolee- Hope the appointment went well!

@Rebecca- I will be praying for you and your little babe too! God is so great!

@Pisces- I hope you're doing a little better (hubs, too). That's great y'all will be able to see each other occasionally.

Sorry if I missed anyone!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies, not much to report. I'm 3 dpo today. Staying busy.

@Lschrader ~ I don't drink, I used too, but can't anymore as I get really sick if I do. I quit years ago. Oh how I miss a good light buzz though. I think you are fine like others have said. When you get that bfp, I know you will take good care of your health. Moderation is ok for now in my opinion. :)

@Skylline ~ I almost teared up reading about how your family responded. How sweet. Thank you for sharing.

@Athena ~ I am so glad you're not worried as there is NOTHING to worry about as far as your hcg numbers go.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Wow,lots to catch up on!
Sky- Af is due on Wednesday,so 9 dpo today according to FF,7 dpo according to CTP.I have a10 day luteal phase either way.I've no idea,lost touch as I've steped back from driving myself crazy & concentrated on work & DH. telling
your family sounded awssome!

Football- your pup is so cute! I have two,2 yr old choc lab & 4 yr old cross.I adore them,there my babies!

Lschrader- I thought like that,not drinking, but you cant put your life on hold as what will be will be,sky is don't it won't effect the tiny bean so early on.

Pisces- couldn't access your pic will work it out when I'm not working or sleeping! Hope your hubby is better after his fall,poor you,theres nothing worse than being apart.your watching tv together was sweet & hopefully time passes quickly until you can be together again.

AFM: pushing myself at minute which is bad I know but I need to keep busy. Keep getting mouth ulcers & some funky eye thing now which I've never had before,think my body is telling me to slow down! On that note I'm off to bed.

User Image

10 years ago

@football -!Oh! Lol I must have stuck that in at the wrong spot when I was responding! I go down the list and if someone has made more than one post, when I get to their second post I skip back up to where I was writing my response to them and add to it. I must have gotten very confused and stuck the thing about @pisces DH in with my response to you!

@pisces - See my response to @football for my sentiments to you on your hubby's fall! *facepalm*

User Image

10 years ago

thanks every 1 , just got home from appt , it went ok i guess , still fully closed yay!!!!! gained 10 more lbs bringing total to 28 lbs so far ,doc gave me 3 meds for chest cold , mucinex, an antibiotic and a cough syrup to help me sleep, baby A hr was 155 and baby B hr was 146 , keeping appt on the 13th for u/s and my rogham shot..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Skyline - what a sweet response from your family! So happy, and I can't wait to hear how your dh's family takes the news.

Athena - oh honey! Don't you hate it when people are ignorant?! Try not to worry at all. I think your numbers are just fine!

Lolee - I'm glad you're still closed and I hope the medicine the doctor gave you helps you get better quickly. Bless your heart, sweetie! You're doing a great job taking care of yourself and your children. I'm sorry you've had such a hard time lately.

Lschrader - Are people saying the Super Bowl was rigged for the Seahawks to win? That's just crazy. The Broncos were put in the position of having to rely on their D to help them win the game, which they haven't had to do all year, and they weren't up to the task. Everyone knows Peyton Manning is a rhythm player, and he was definitely thrown off his rhythm by Seattle and just could never get his feet back under him. I hate it for him, but you know, one man can't win a game like that...it has to be the whole team, which is what the Seahawks proved. It was a great win for the Seahawks, although I wish the Broncos had been able to make more of a stand.

Afm - I can't tell if I'm getting a handle on my morning sickness or if my symptoms are going away. Which of course just reinforces my fear that I'm going to lose this baby. I'm trying to remind myself how sure I was that I wasn't pregnant, so my "feelings" aren't always right. I'll be glad to get the ultrasound behind us. My dh has tried to lighten my mood by telling me I need to prepare myself to see two babies...but I don't think so!

User Image

10 years ago

@ rebecca thank you hun i try my best ,cant wait for this crud as we southerners call it to be gone,

and im not sure if i have mentioned it or not but we have picked names out , not sure which one is gonna be which till they come out but names are hunter daniel and hudson parker

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Morning everyone! I'm 10DPO and am driving myself nuts! lol Last night I took a test at 6:00pm, at the 10 minute mark nothing but the C line. Hour later there is 2 lines! So at 8:30pm I decided to take another test, 10 minutes nothing but hour later 2 lines, again. I used the Dollar Tree test which I use all the time and even after hours they are still snow white with only the C line showing. Could this be the start of a BFP or evap?? I've researched online and find mixed answers.... Here is a link to the photo

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test228619

Thanks for your input!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo