Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1061 - 1070 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks! I am on day 35!!!!!! Urrrgh, long cycles suck!

Interesting tho, as when created signature it said my O should be tomorrow so gonna jump DH tonight just in case and then OPK tomorrow.

I thought I had O'd a while ago so am very very confused.

You are right, you ladies have all the right advice and strength for the tough times. Like I said just so inspiring :)

User Image

10 years ago

@trouble the lutneal phase is the time from after you O to the 1st day of AF. Most women it's 14 but yours may be longer.

10 years ago

Hey trouble. Your luteal phase is the day after you ovulate until the day before red blood flow. It never changes. It is usually 12-16 days. Each person is different.They say the average is 14 days. mine is 13. If you can pinpoint when u ovulate just count the days. A longer cycle just means you ovulate later. You still have the same 2 we as us. In a 28 day cycle you should ovulate on day 14 with a 14 day luteal phase. With a 32 day cycle you would ovulate on day 18 with the same 14 day luteal phase. A combination of opk and temping should help u pinpoint ovulation. The luteal phase has to be longer than 10 days in order to sustain a pregnancy.

User Image

10 years ago

Well I don't have any symptoms or signs really. Just normal tender/full breast that I always get in the 2ww. I have been waiting for my miracle and I don't think this is my month. In fact I'm thinking I need a sperm donor b/c my guys sperm are too fried and washed up... lol.
Feeling discouraged but it's ok. This feeling too shall pass.

@pisces ~ I was only able to see your cover photo and profile photo. First of all you are beautiful. You both make a very attractive couple together. You scored on a hottie for sure! :) Your story is inspiring of how you finally walked away from a marriage that wasn't the best fit for you..I know that it takes courage and strength to do that. I'm proud of you for listening to your heart...b/c look what it brought you to... your hubby in uniform.

@troublealot ~ Glad you could join us. Sorry about the long cycles. I hope you can confirm that you O'd soon? Feel free to ask any and all questions in here. Nothing is too radical, weird or whacky in this forum...lol

I haven't heard of geritol before. What is it?

I'm exhausted, it's been a loooooonnnnnngg day! Goodnight.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Good morning all!

Thanks ladies. I had got myself all confused with a cycle as CD1 14 feb, pos opk 4 mar and then af 11 apr?!?! Huh!
Then my signature thing when I crated it yest say o around now but it knows cycle length!

Going from 11 apr guessing af due early juine so too early for o still? Neg opk this morning too.

Guess the 2 temps that spiked were just off too.

Wi keep temping and think also hold off opk's until 16/17 days before af due.

Happy Friday everyone! Looking forward to all updates :)

User Image

10 years ago

Morning girls!

@ mirical- don't say ur out yet, no signs maybe the best sign, I'm still keeping fingers crossed!

@ jsx- so only a couple hrs till the big test!! I bet u didn't sleep at all lol!! Good luck and let us know as soon as u leave.

@ pices- good morning, do u feel prefers today? Only a couple days left till testing :)

@ shrader- how's af treating u? R u gana try that new stuff this month?

@ trouble- welcome, I could not imagian having that long of cycles, do u have a long af as well?

Afm- I'm still laying down in bed with my girls, don't feel well, the weard thing is my bbs never started hurting yet and that was always my first sign with other 2. But boy do I have food cravings, I'm also very very bloated, (yay! Lol)

10 years ago

New test for progression 129769!! Getting darker!! Off to the obgyn in an hour for confirmation!!

User Image

10 years ago

@ jsx- o yes I can see it great now! U are def pregers in my observation! Yay!! That's 3 of us, soon to be more!

10 years ago

I know im super excited and cant wait for the rest of the girls to get their BFPS!!~ come on girls!! ps i told my husband i was going to family dr this morning to talk about my meds!! lol little does he know!! but he will this sunday!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx first your polish still Rocks and second, that test is still positive !!!! Yeeeeeeee Haw! I am almost as excited for Sunday as you are. Lmao . I already said a prayer for bloodwork that looks as fabulous as your nails.

@tiff hey hon sorry you don't feel well but then again isn't it a good little reminder that you're PREGNANT!!!!!

@trouble wowzers a long cycle but June is right around the corner. Yeah hold up on the OPK's for now. @desertchic is extremely knowledgeable! She is the one that I have look at my charts because I just started taking temps last cycle. But I have found them to so right on the money.

@miracle oh yeah, I had to set my FB to private to keep my ex-husband and his growing band of girlfriends and other ex-wives out. It's like really?! You people don't have anything else to do with your time? Any who...@tiff beat me to the punch when she said you always IN until you are out. You know how's my BFP stories I read where they had no symptoms at ALL and then BAM BFP!!!! So I am not hearing it! You're STILL in!!! And thank you for all the positive things you said about me and DH. He is a hottie and you should see him now that he's training for special forces...yummy...he's a Leo...and ALL RoAR and under that HUGE heart!!! Me with my huggy, kissy ways have torn right through that tough exterior. My co-worker says that we go together like peanut butter and jelly...lol..I used to try and blow him off because he is 11 yrs younger than me but he acts like an old man and i still act like a big kid....so we balance. He gets mad when I get carded...lmao

AFM: BBS are still lightly sore..I probably made them that way "checking" so I tried not to "check" anymore. I'm exhausted, I barely made it through Scandal and I've been waiting for that all week. Slept all night, DH fell asleep in the basement and I didn't notice. At 6 he jumped in the bed butt hurt that I didn't come get him (I usually can't sleep when he's not there and go find him). Woke took my temp and got back in the bed slept two more hours, and now on the train typing this feeling like I stayed up all night or something. Still twingey. Temps look awesome (98.44) but they could dip at the last minute. Sometimes I take a random basal at night and usually mid to low 97 ...last night 98.90 **should shrug** like @tiff said, I might test tomorrow or Sunday.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo