Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

3751 - 3760 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I am running from work to catch the train but I wanted to stop in and say hello.

@athena I hope those temps stay up

@miracle I am praying that Gods guides you in the right direction. & moving totally blows. I spent four hours looking for my iron yesterday...still didnt find it. I hope the fact that boobs are feeling different is a good sign

@football how many DPO are you? I hope those are signs of pregnancy but remember that progesterone can play horrible tricks on you. but boobs are a very good sign

@lsch I hope that you do not O until DH gets back #saying a prayer

@skyline always have words of wisdom. thank you for that I need to check out that book

AFM: I really think I O'd Friday ...maybe if so I did BD and MAY have a small chance but I doubt it. my boobs havent gotten sore as of yet. Last cycle the day after O they were sore as heck. this time nothing. and I have gotten a negative OPK everyday from saturday throught today. We shall see, its in Gods hands and whatever he wants for me he will give me or he will give be the strength to fight on!!

10 years ago

@football - Thanks for the info! I just bought some Wondfos, I'm ridiculously excited. lol I just really want to confirm that I am ovulating and that it is taking place when I think it is. I tried temping, but I kept forgetting. I will have to try again at some point.

@athena - Yip yip! I hope the stays away. Are you doing okay?

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces- I am either 8 or 9 DPO

@skyline- you're welcome! Good luck!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces - Good to hear from you! I hope you got your BD in at the right time!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi

@tiff small babies aren't in our family. Dd was 8lb 9. I was only 6lb 4 but 6 weeks early, would have been a chunky monkey if I'd gine full term! Dh and his sis both over 7lb.

@miracle hope your decision making is ok. Are you joining the moving gang?

@rebecca and @ skyline sounds like you are both pushing for good cycles. Good luck!

@football, it is tough but i agree you never know other peoples ttc stories.

Hope everyone's having a good week@!

User Image

10 years ago

@ trouble- well I would worry bout it unless its realy small numbers, just means it will be an easyer birth lol!
@ mirical- I don't mind the dentist at all but right before my appt they called and canceled, I hate that! I was all ready!
@ pices- glad ur finally moved in! Now u just need. To unpack ur crap!
@ jsx- u r looking so cute, we r having my baby shower on the 30th! Can't wait to c all the boy stuff cuz I'm used to girly things!!

10 years ago

My temp had dropped at this point last cycle.
User Image

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena - The chart you posted is for this cycle, right? No drop yet...

User Image

10 years ago

Yea it's for this cycle.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena that chart is lookinf AWESOME!! OMG!!! I am so excited for you :)

@tiff YESSSSSS !!!! I have been looking for my iron for two days. If I dont find it by Friday, I am going to buy a new one.

@introuble heyyyyyy girlie!! how are you feeling. Do you know if you are having a boy or girl this time.

@football ok you are only a few days out from testing.

AFM: I was thinking last night that maybe I didnt O this cycle.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo