Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Well my temp is dropping just like last month on 11 dpo which means AF should be here tomorrow :( I guess it's time for a break next month with temping and symptom check off to call my Obgyn to see if she will up my dose of clomid or swith co femara due to high side effects of hot flashes!! Good luck girls!

User Image

11 years ago

@piecesgirl lol hi babe i am here i been so emotional and had the worst attutide ever i am sorry i seen u and miricalmomma2be have been waiting on my iui i had the two iui back to back thurs and fri my dh i didnt like his sperm count it was so depressing but i know it only takes one so lets see all the vitaims i shoved down his throat didnt work i did bd yesterday evening after iui in hopes something kicks in had alot of bloating yesterday and constipated. now i am offically on the 2 week wait. but i am not going to symptom check and i am not going to get my hopes up dh said yesterday that he feels something diffrent like it worked i am being so sceptical i cant even see it.
@jsxitzbom i know how stressful this can be and how much a bummer i never temp but dnt stress till or if u see that ugly
@Miricalmomma2be what is the blood thing with cm omg i am thinking so poistve for u sounds good right i hope this is all our month
@desertchick sorry babe i hate the lady once this is over time for
@piecesgirl we r in this together we gotta be pregers this month lol idk doc told me yesterday i said u thnk right overy could be blocked how do we know left is not damage he said we dnt but as long as we get a postive test rather it sticks or not at least we know it works im like wtf that makes me feel ahole lot better i went as far as asking my doc about selling my eggs to help with ivf becuase i am so almost over it on another note i was so jay yesterday with this lady there she pulled out her card and and paid her ivf all at once just like charge it i was like wtf.. werid idk but at the fertality clinic i just star at ppl wondering if they are in a worst boat then me or what they are going through i want to talk to them but i wizz out. babe we should be three days pregers lolz lets see i am trying to stay positve. So u started don quah vitiams i was on those three months ago but i got scared that it could bring baby down so i would get off when AF started then i just stopped them all in all i want to go to the vitamin store today see what i come up with i wanted to take the jelly stuff n bee stuff till i remembered i was allergic to pollin and bees lol
SORRY if i forgot anyone i am trying to catch up i just been in such a funk

11 years ago

Hello. Well I am confused now. Today my opk test line was even darker than the control line. So is today my true positive opk and not yesterday? I don't know... I guess if I temped I would know more. I don't know. If I actually O day then I have a 11 day luteal phase. For all I know I won't O until tomorrow, then I would have a 10 day luteal phase... which isn't good right? Didn't get a chance to bed last night or this morning. I did bed yesterday early morning though. I will get to bed tonight. Chasing the egg is interesting... How is everyone doing today?

@Topo ~ I'm sorry your feeling down. Understandable for what you are going through :( I'd seriously consider selling some eggs for extra cash... why not? I'm praying that the iui's worked for you and that a healthy sperm meets healthy egg. Your dh sounds very supportive. I'm glad he has a good feeling for you both this month. Sometimes it's when us woman are exhausted, doubtful and can't do no more, is when our men come in and carry us forward with there optimism, love and faith. Oh and that blood tinged cm is considered very fertile mucus. Not all woman get it. I guess it's when the egg bursts from the follicle or hormones rising right before it bursts. They don't really know if it's before, after or during.

@desertchick ~ sorry AF got you this month.

@jsxit ~ Oh no hon. Hopefully your just having a odd temp dip and not the ugly AF witch coming.

@Piscesgirl ~ Hey hon. I hope we are all in this together this month. Luck of the Irish this month...:) I won't be able to stop from symptom spotting. This blood tinged cm at ovulation time has me hopeful. However wondering now If I am O'ng today or tomorrow now. Must bed tonight. Hoping the swimmers from yesterday early morning 4 am are doing there job and one wins the race. Either way, you and I are very close with our luteal day phase. Expected no AF on March 28th.

@abennet~ how are you today?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

sounds promising miricalmomma i am unsure of the tempting and o ing sorry for i trigger n guess with my iui's lol but for u to have that blood and not alot of women do umm positive thoughts yes dh has to be positve becuase i am so burmed out the game with being positve and trying to do this idk where all my negative attutide is coming from i just wish this is our month

11 years ago

@ally how you today? Haven't heard from you. Hope all is well

@jsx don't count yourself out until the witch shows up. :-) keep your head up sweetie. Last month miraclemama said it best...by the end we were all so tired of the 2ww that we were relieved to get an answer even though it wasn't the one we wanted. *stay positive*

@desertchic *big hug* I know how disappointed you are, last month I was sad but here I am back in the game. :-) *crazy aren't we?...lol*

@miraclemama BD tonight just in case...can't be too sure. I think you are ok though because you got that tinged cm which is a good sign. Lets hope those swimmers meet good healthy eggs ***yeeee haw we're back in the game girls***lol... I'm in a silly mood today.

@topo I would sell eggs if they would take them from me, I'm 41. So if you can make a little cash to keep your train moving then do it. Yeah I know what you mean about these chicks walking in the clinic and paying out right with about as much care as they were purchasing a candy bar. It's super frustrating!!! But don't let that get you down, look to your faith because God has the final day sweetie. I scraped my last bit of money to pay $6,900 to untie my tubes in January. They were only able to repair one and I am 41 years old. The odds are against me but God is with me. Here's the thing, he never left me. He's known what I wanted all along what I wanted and he opened doors for me to get that money. So here I am, leaning only on my faith in God and moral support of my friends in this forum. *count it all Joy* *we ARE in this together*

NOW as for our NON-symptom watching...lol...

Same mild cramping as yesterday. Feels like I have to go BM or AF-like cramping. Yesterday gassy...not as much today. What non-symptoms are topo and miraclemama feeling?

11 years ago

@abennit sorry didn't mean to leave you off. How are you today?

11 years ago

good afternoon ladies, how is everyone doing? I have a question for you guys.....i am thinking about ordering preseed. has anybody used it and had success with it? I do have ewcm for about 2-3 days every month but want to increase my chances as much as possible.

User Image

11 years ago

@desertchic ~ Never have used preseed before, but have heard woman swear by it helping them get preggo. I'd say get some and it can't hurt you any.

@piscesgirl ~ Lovin' your silliness. I feel pretty good today too :) Where do you live? I live on the central coast of California. By the beaches.

I am able to check in often on this site because 1. I'm obsessed lol! 2. I have lots of time on my hands. C. I enjoy it and I like having you here to connect, chat and share the joys and sorrows with one another.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies! I'm doing okay. I have been taking tests cuz AF is due tom and I've been feeling light headed and nauseous. Some of the test looked positive so I took a digital today and got a BFN. So I'm a little down right now. I'm still waiting on AF but I pretty much know my answer :( Maybe next month. Hope all of you are doing well!!

11 years ago

is it me or is the forum getting more packed lol i can hardley keep up lol
@piecesgirl no symptom checking lolz okay lighted and the smell of my faviorte food made me nausa lolz ohh n kinda checking tp when i go the restroom u r so bad piecesgirl we said we will not be symptom checking lol
@miricalmomma2be i would be bd every chance i get silly girl jump on it dry him out with that cervical stuff u might get tripplets maybe u o'd more then one egg
@desertchick i have preseed i been using it since last year my point lol not sure if it works.
did i forget anyone i hope not plz dnt get upset think i am ignorning ppl but i been kinda lazy n reading is not my faviorte at this time lol but hope everyone is good baby dust and sticky vibes

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo