Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4491 - 4500 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Absolutely!! Couldn't have said it any better Miracle!

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

Here are my temp charts, I hope the FF chart is the accurate one.

CTP BBT Chart:
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WQWGrQ4c4WM/UqjKjE8AJxI/AAAAAAAAWjQ/nxUwUm5DTY0/w702-h490-no/BBT-CTP.jpg

FF BBT Chart:
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-J5TRcKQRfWo/UqjKjPxzyEI/AAAAAAAAWjM/uRqPgFC0eNU/w702-h490-no/BBT-FF.jpg

@LSchrader - Well, this is my first cycle tracking temps, so I don't know if it's normal for me or not. I hope you didn't have to endure that boob pain for nothing, I want to see some BFPs too! Sorry you are feeling overwhelmed; remember, it's probably feels worse than it is because you are in the luteal phase. :-P

@makeup - I know, my first cycle TTC it decided to be 55 days long and I had some killer symptoms and it had me hoping I might be and just didn't have high enough levels of hCG for a BFP. Nope. I was bummed. I've been managing my hormones with diet since then and this cycle has been smooth sailing with no major symptoms.

@athena - I saw that, we're clickin' right along. Fingers crossed for the FRER! I do not have any gut feelings. I'm planning to wait for AF, hopefully she either shows up on time or not at all. :) (You know both will make me happy, but the latter will make me happier. lol)

@JessicaMW - UTIs are the worst, I had several recurring ones and turned out to be an awful condition called Interstitial Cystitis. :-P Hope you feel better soon! 9DPO is the most common day for implant to occur.

@miracle - I'm so cautiously optimistic for you. I hope AF stays away!

@football - My DH and I both woke up early yesterday and he pounced on me! lol That doesn't usually happen in the AM. I'm so glad you are managing not to stress this cycle. Keep it up. :)

@rebecca - How many DPO are you?

@pisces - Hope you are doing okay, miss you!

@Ants - Are you still following the thread? Hope you are doing well, too!

@Lyrah - How are you doing? Hope you check in soon.

We have so many approaching AF time, I really hope we see a few BFPs!

AFM - I had a tiny bit of nausea today and I want to say BBs feel a bit fuller/heavier than usual at this time of the month, but I know I've thought that before, so it's probably the usual amount. Been sleeping restlessly the past couple of nights.

User Image

10 years ago

Hey everybody!!! I've been one busy bee and not mention a little under the weather. Sinus and allergies.

Welcome to the newbies @makeup and @deLa [wave]

@miracle I have been too busy. Still haven't narrowed a dress down. I have to make up my mind by Friday. My sister says I am being over dramatic with my 3 choices since it's just a courthouse & I explained that for the actual ceremony I'd wear jeans but my pictures will last forever. If I wasn't going to look special then why do this? She's crazy! We have been common law married for 4 yrs but the reason I have been bitching is because I want wedding pics! Not some stack of papers that says we were "determined by the state of Texas to be living together AS man & wife" **thumbs down**. I'm going to figure out a way to get the pics on here so you girls, the other loves of my life can help me pick.

And how well does @miracle know me? Of course I tested a bazillion times and all BFN's. I think I am like 10 or 11dpo. A Christmas/Wedding baby would have been beautiful but I guess it's not Gods will.

Anyone else of the TWW club test? Not that I encouraging you to be a bonehead like me :-) ok well yes I am but that's besides the point.

@lolee Great News that Eli's infusion went well?

@sky you are about 8dpo? How are you feeling?

@lsch cramping huh? Hoping it was implant [fingersx]

@athena did you test? Or you are testing on the 13th? How was your birthday?

@rebecca hope the nausea is either a very good symptom!!! And I am freely using the word symptom so that @topo can emerge and stop me from symptom watching ....lol...how many DPO?

@football you've been quiet or I haven't been reading enough. Sorry if I missed anything

Hope I didn't leave anyone out.

@tiff two more weeks! I'm calling for a new years baby!!!

@jsx how's our girl bean?

AFM: tested up a storm and nothing good to report. Oh well I'm always IN until the witch finds me. Lol I'm hiding from her ! **damn witch**

10 years ago

@pisces! There you are! :) I'm either 8 or 10 DPO, I just posted right before you did, you can look at the links for my two charts and see for yourself. CTP is saying 8, FF is saying 10. (That + OPK on the FF chart is only a "hypothetical" so don't pay attention to that...)

I hope you find your perfect dress! I totally understand. I would feel exactly the same, the pictures have to be good! Good luck!

User Image

10 years ago

OUCH! I'm sitting at my desk at work, just typing my little heart out and out of nowhere I feel like something just stabbed me "down there" with a needle...what the heck!?

has anyone ever felt that before? i'd prefer that doesnt happen again :|

User Image

10 years ago

@makeup - I've had that on several occasion. No clue! lol And very startling. :O

User Image

10 years ago

Pisces my birthday is this Saturday and we are going out for it Friday. I tested with a wondfo and it was a bfn. I am testing Friday 10 dpo praying for a birthday bfp to surprise dh that night.

Skyline fxed for both of us!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@picses-Glad you popped in for a bit! Hopefully the witch will stay away and the BFP will come your way :) Yep, i just rhymed.

@athena-i love how positive you are this cycle. Doesn't this cycle line right up with Tania's reading for you? Maybe i am making that up....ha.

@makeupmommy-yep, i know exactly what you mean. No clue what it means, but i have had that too.

@skyline-I will take a look your chart. FF is telling me that I O'd on CD11 so that makes me feel better!

10 years ago

@LSchrader - Cool, let me know what you think!

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Did you set your O date with CTP? I think you O'd on CD21.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo