Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6641 - 6650 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@athena - Thanks :) She is uploading the preview album for me as I type this, I will be able to start picking out the ones I want soon. (I'm just a teeny bit excited. ;) My SPD pain is starting to get really bad at night, but it doesn't keep me awake, just when I need to roll over it hurts like the dickens. I hope you get better sleep and the heartburn isn't too bad. So far, at this stage, my biggest discomfort is the SPD. Oh, and the caterpillar rash! lol But that has nothing to do with pregnancy. But my poor belly is COVERED in red itchy bumps. :( I am trying very hard not to scratch, I hope it goes away before too much longer.

User Image

9 years ago

Skyline - I can't wait to see your pictures! The parts of your dress I could see on FB looked beautiful. You're a brave woman to make your own. My mom could do that, but I never really learned. Sorry to hear about the rash from the caterpillar. That stinks! Be glad it didn't bite you - we were in Florida with my two stepsons about 18 years ago, and a caterpillar fell out of a tree onto my youngest stepson and it BIT him! Maybe it had a stinger, but he said it felt like a bite and his arm got swollen and was a mess for about a week. Weirdest thing I'd ever seen.

Ashin - sometimes we have to wait a little longer to test. I never test until after AF is supposed to show, I've never gotten a BFP before then. Good luck!

JandK - I've heard about women having their "period" while they were pregnant, but it's never happened to me or anyone I knew personally. I hope you get some good news soon.

Athena - if your heartburn is keeping you from sleeping, your dr can prescribe an acid reducer for you. That's what mine did. I take it in the morning as soon as I get up, and it keeps the heartburn away all day and night. It's made my days so much easier!

Pisces - hope you get the job!

Miracle - hope you're feeling a little better today.

Lschrader - how you feel is perfectly understandable. Sending you another big hug sweetie.

Afm - I had my 30 week checkup today and things went very well. I only gained about 1/2 a lb in the two weeks since my last appointment - YAY! But while I was sitting in the waiting room, I was listening to two women talk about their pregnancies. Both were 38 weeks, so I tried to cut them some slack, but they just got to the point where I wanted to say something. They were both complaining, which I get, but the younger one was saying she hated being pregnant and how glad she was that this was a girl since she already has a boy because now they can quit. She hated feeling her baby move and just couldn't wait to "get her out". I know I complain about being tired and different aches and pains, but this lady just seemed to take it to another level. It bothered me. It was as if she didn't realize just how precious it was to have that life inside of her, and how blessed she was to be able to carry without incident. I guess with my history I can be sensitive to that kind of thing, but she just sounded like she took her babies for granted. I do get tired. and I do whine, but I cherish feeling the life growing inside of me and pray I get the chance to feel it again.

As for my MIL, I told her not to buy the tickets and that we'd like privacy for a few weeks after Titus is born. I haven't heard back from her. Who knows. As she's gotten older she's become very sensitive, so I might have hurt her feelings. She's also convinced if she doesn't see her grandkids when they're "new" it's not the same. I can understand that, but it's not like we live a 4 hour drive away anymore, and our house is at least half the size of the one we were in before.

I haven't been sleeping well, and have been having lots of bad dreams about something happening to Titus before or after he's born, so maybe I'm letting things stress me too much. I just want him to get here safe and sound, and I don't want to have to worry about anything else right now.

User Image

9 years ago

Rebecca it's because my shoulder and hip get sore while laying on my side so I have to flip back and forth and then I have to go to the bathroom 3-4 times so I get woken up a lot so I guess it's getting me prepared for when he is here.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@rebecca, I've often thought myself if my 'leave me alone' plans for when I've first had a baby might change, I think family can be a GOD send sometimes with a new baby, but I think (depending on the individual) sometimes they can also be more of a stressor. It's hard enough to bring a new baby home, mom's shouldn't have to deal with more feet in the house if they choose not to (and without guilt). Hopefully if your mother in law is hurt by your request, she will get over it once she holds the baby for the first time.

Thank you all for your input. I actually haven't even tested yet. It's killing me but I'm waiting until this weekend. Today I have been all over the place with emotions. A family friend's house burned to the ground early this morning. I don't actually know the guy but members of his family are friends with members of mine, and I grew up with his nephew. Anyway, his house is so close to mine that I can see it and I smelled the smoke in the air still this morning (had no idea what it was from at the time). The man is OK, he wasn't home at the time. But when I saw the house in the distance when I was turning into my driveway tonight, I had to fight tears. I will never see that house there again. I've never even been in it, why in the world am I mourning a house?! Then I read a foreword in a new book and started crying again because it related to an issue I'm dealing with personally that has nothing to do with TTC.

Somebody, I don't remember who, said somebody else on here had a lot of patience to not be testing every day. I didn't think I was patient, especially not with this, but maybe I'm more patient than I give myself credit for. Even though you didn't say it to me, thank you for it.

9 years ago

@rebecca - Thank you! I was afraid trying to make my own dress was a big mistake, but it worked out. :) I'm trying to be patient until she can get the preview shots edited, I am so pleased with them. I can't wait to share them. The shower for my side of the family is this weekend and I am going to get a couple of the pictures from the shoot printed and framed for the shower. :) If seeing the baby "new" is that important, she should be willing to book a last minute trip and stay in a nearby hotel. Hopefully she will get over her hurt feelings and not hold it against you, but you just have to do what you know is best for you and your family at a time like this. The rash seems to be itching a little less today. Yes, some caterpillars sting, and those generally sound like more aggressive/painful attacks. If a caterpillar has spikes or lots of "fur" it's best to avoid touching them if possible. :-P

@athena - I have to rotate in the night too, but mostly it's my belly that feels the need to be rotated. The weird thing is, before I got pregant I could not sleep on my side without my hips and shoulders bothering me, but ever since I've had to start side sleeping while pregnant, my hips and shoulders have not given me any trouble!

@jandk - I hope you get a beautiful BFP this weekend! I think I would have tested already too. Haha! Keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope everyone else is doing ok!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello!

I tested yesterday and got a BFP. I'm excited but I'm concerned that it's ectopic or that I have an ovarian cyst. I have a left sided ovary pain that is radiating down my left leg (not sciatica as it's not radiating from my back). It's been going on for 3 weeks now. I made an appt with an OBGYN for next wednesday (earliest they can get me in).

I do have shoulder pain and that is also a symptom of EP, but i'm not sure if it's because of a prior car accident. I typically get back pain whenever it rains and it rained yesterday. It usually goes away though once the rain stops. however it's still there on my shoulders.

Something just doesn't feel right. no bleeding or spotting.

9 years ago

@ash congratulations on the BFP!!! Call your doctor immediately!!!! Go to the ER if they can't see you today. Etopic Preg is nothing to play with. I am super excited about your BFP and I and hoping that you are wrong. Please keep us posted!!!!

@jandk it was me who said it!!!! I am on awe!!! Inwpuldnjave tested a thousand times by now. I have never been a patient person, I'm the youngest in my family...lol...I want everything and I want it NOW. Which is why I think I am not pregnant now. The Lord is helping me with patience and I have learned that Good Things comes to those who wait!!!

@sky can't wait to see your dress and your pictures. Do I have you on FB???? If not can you send me a friend request angela terrance...

9 years ago

Morning Ladies,

I am new here and I am 9dpo. My partner and I are trying for the first time to get pregnant. We are both females and used the Divacup method.

I have been having all sorts of symptoms since I ovulated on the 8th,cramping, gas, fatigue, nausea and this morning I was actually sick. I tested but got a bfn, still a little early I think so will re-test on Monday as my AF is due on the Wednesday.

Really hoping that it isn't my imagination and that I am pregnant!!

9 years ago

Ashin congrats. I had cramps like af was coming in the beginning, but it's best to get checked out. Unfortunately they won't be able to see anything til your levels are over 1500 so they may not be able to see if the baby implanted correctly til closer to 6 weeks. How late are you now? When was ovulation?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

9 years ago

@ashin - Congratulations on your BFP! Did you ovulate more than 3 weeks ago? If the pain began before ovulation or even implantation (which would be around 6 DPO) I would think that the pain was from something pre-existing. Maybe a cyst, like you said. I hope it's not an EP! Could you tell your doc your concern and see if they could got you in sooner? Hope everything turns out okay!

@pisces - Friend request sent! I should be able to post at least two sometime before this weekend because my friend is going to get two of the pictures edited for me to print and have displayed at the shower. I can't wait until they are all done!

@AbbyElizabeth - Welcome! Yes, 9DPO is still early, I got my BFP at 13DPO. How have you been pinpointing your O day? I hope you catch the bean first try! Keep us posted. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo