Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5861 - 5870 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Mrsrogers that's definitely positive :) are you going by your last menstrual period or ovulation? Because if I go by last menstrual period I'd be over 13 weeks but I ovulated late so I'm only 11 weeks. I'm sure they will measure the baby when you go in for a scan. I just didn't want you thinking you are further along than you are because my doctor thought I was over 6 weeks at my first appt and we didn't see anything and she freaked us out but it was just that I wasn't as far along as she thought. Do you know how many dpo you are?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@mrsrogers - I was thinking the same thing as @athena

@athena - Hope you get to hear the heartbeat again soon. I am planning to go down and listen for my LO's in just a minute. I have been having a few times here and there where I think I might be feeling the baby, but nothing definite. How are you feeling today?

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline I have found it the past 2 days. I was determined to find it this morning for dh to hear it, but he left to pick up lunch and I found it and lost it. I told him I think our baby is being a stinker but then I found it again so he actually got to hear it. The last 2 days it has taken me a while like an hour to find but today I found it within 5 minutes and then just a few minutes after that the second time. I'm guessing 147 is their heartbeat since it sits there the most.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

I don't know when I ovulated cos I wasn't tracking it, but I did my CD21 test on day 24 and if showed that I had ovulated, and if it shows up on your CD21 tests that you've ovulated, they say ovulation normally has occurred about a week beforehand. So VERY roughly calculating ovulation at around CD17, I'm still 5 weeks, only changes my due date by a couple of days. Guess we'll know for sure once I get to see my dr :)

3am, CANT SLEEP! Tummy twingy and sore, can't get comfortable, boobs feel huge and in the way :(

User Image

10 years ago

@Lschrader nothing much hun, dealing with the devastation just now... Been quoted over £15'000 for three cycles of ICSI... Looking at loans that we cant afford and credit cards just now but its just not possible.... So down :-( xxx

User Image 1DD 2DS's 1 1

10 years ago

@mrsrogers-So So happy for you girl!

@mrssuz2014- I am so sorry. I sure hope everything gets squared away. The unknown and uncertainty sucks. I will be thinking of you.

Well ladies, I am fairly sure AF showed up today. I had a really great cry today and felt crappy and now I think I am feeling better. Onto another month.

10 years ago

Hi girls. Been busy getting in some quality time with my dp and his kids the past few days. We had a lot of fun. My AF is due tomorrow. My partner would have had to have super sperm lasting close to 72 hours this cycle for me to even have a chance so that's why I feel doubtful.

Looks like you girls have been busy.

@Athena ~ you look great, nice picture of you and your baby bump. Glad you were able to hear your baby's heartbeat... yay! How awesome that must be.

@Lschrader ~ I hope your spotting doesn't mean your out. Still holding onto hope for you. I agree with what other people have been telling you when it comes to you getting your bfp very soon... I see it too! Keep the faith.

@Mrssuz ~ I am so sorry you are having to go through such heartache, disappointment and discouragement.

@Topo ~ Nice to hear from you. Yes, a move can be stressful for sure. I hope it goes smoothly. You moving out of town? State? Country? LOL! I pray that anything to do with custody battling WINS ALL IN YOUR FAVOR! Keeping you and your family in my prayers. Keep us posted when you can. Love ya.

@Pisces ~ Sounds like you are doing all the right things to have optimal health and excellent eggs. I don't know of anything specifically to take to help with quality eggs, but I'm sure there are plenty of products on the market or herbal tinctures to take. A trip to Paris sounds lovely. Maybe you will get your June baby after all. Nothing new over here. Should be getting AF tomorrow..

@Skyline ~ How concerning that must have been to hear about the placenta previa and news of a cyst. I know that you are one strong mama and sail through this effortlessly. I have no doubt that you and lil boy will be just fine. :)

@Rebecca ~ I am glad you were able to go on a day trip with your family but sorry you felt sick. :( Sounds like you scored on a new stroller and high chair. I love a good find when I see one. Oh and that is just wonderful that you were able to see the baby on the ultrasound the other day. I'm thinking a girl for you too.

@Football ~ Glad you are noticing your body getting back on track so quickly. That's great.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@lschraer ~ I am so sorry sweetie! I wish that I could give you a big hug. I know you must be feeling sad. You are not alone.. I am here with you and for you. I truly am sorry. :(

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-Thanks love. It does really suck and hurts so bad. I know it will hapoen, I just am scared of how long it will take. I REALLY want to be pregnant with my SIL. Time is running out.

Thanks for the support ladies. I am keeping my head up and taking my own advise. Staying strong and positive!

10 years ago

Mrsrogers - Oh my gosh! That's a lovely BFP!! I know you're excited, but hope you can rest.

Mrssuz - oh, hon, I'm so sorry. and for you.

Lschrader - Darn AF! But you know, we need her tricky self in order to get the BFP, so I guess in one way we should all be thankful we still see her. I know when it takes longer than you want it can be scary, but don't let it get you down. I still feel your time is coming.

Miracle - hey, dear! Glad you were able to spend some time with family. I hope AF stays away for you, too, but if she shows it's ok. I still have faith you'll have your miracle, too.

Athena - YAY for hearing baby's heartbeat! They can be little stinkers, moving around and hiding from the wand, but it's so reassuring to be able to pick up that sweet sound.

Skyline - I love your names. People always comment on how we seem to pick old fashioned names, but I think they're very important, and should mean something special to you. I think you have some lovely ones to pick from.

Bean - how are you, dear? Hope all is well!

Afm - another field trip with the kids to see how maple syrup is made. It was a load of fun, but I'm just exhausted, and now I feel like I'm coming down with a cold. Boo, Hiss! Maybe I just need to put my feet up tomorrow and rest a little.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo