Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7681 - 7690 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Miracle....honey, I'm so very sorry. I don't know what to say other than that. I do know my oldest sister had three children while she struggled with fibroids and endometriosis. But I know until you talk to your dr that probably doesn't help much. Please know that I'm praying for you to find good health and peace in this, and that I'm sending you a giant hug. What crappy news.

User Image

8 years ago

Hello everyone!

@miracle It breaks my heart when I read your post, I am worry and sorry for what you are going through. I wish God would answer to my prays every time I ask him for you. I hope this will be and easy fix and that pretty soon you will be back TTC to make your miracle happen. Sending you all my love and hugs!!

@Rebecca I am so happy and excited for you, is so cool you are expecting again!! Must be hard too taking care of a baby same time having all this pregnancy symptoms specially tiredness.. Hope you are all good!! When are you announcing to the family?? :)

@lschrader loved your announcement on FB, also I like so much now I know the sweet face behind all this supportive text you leave for me. How is pregnancy treating you?

@sky how lovely Oliver swimming!! So good you teaching him this early, that way you prevent him to be afraid in the future hehehe. Sending you a big hug!!

@everyone else hope you are good and healthy. How is all going?

AFM, well I am 11 DPO and my period is due Thursday. I really had no symptoms this cycle maybe because I decided not to symptom spot, no breast tenderness, cramps, lower back ache or anything which is weird since I usually get them few days before AF. Last night I went to the bathroom (TMI) and I when wiped I saw a spot of blood so I thought maybe is AF but after that there was no more spotting at all, I did feel some twinges in my ovaries and I could swear that the witch arrived way too early however is all gone now and it stopped. I googled (big mistake hahaha) and read it could be implantation bleeding but honestly I don't wanna get my hopes up yet. I do know that I never ever spotted in my life but since my body is been acting weird with the fertility meds who knows!! I am not testing until AF is late tho. Any thoughts? Is funny because this month I haven't even worry about TTC, I did my task on the right days after the trigger but that was about it. I haven't even give it a tought until yesterday... I hope the spotting is nothing bad tho...

8 years ago

Hello everyone. My expected AF was yesterday and I took a pregnancy test, BFN. I had one pregnancy test left an figured what the heck so I took it this morning and got a faint BFP. Can anyone help me figure out my ovulation date with this information?
Last period May 1
Cycle about 30 days

8 years ago

@miracle - Oh no! :( I am so sorry about this news. Why did your sister and mom have to have their hysterectomies? (I know you told us about them, but I cannot remember off the details.) When I found out about my fibroids I did some research into whether I could get rid of them naturally, I found several people who claimed they were able to manage them with their diet. I will see if I can find links to those forums and pass them on to you. Sending (((hugs))).

@rebecca - That is very good, I figured that Tius was helping keep your mind off the worries a bit. I know what you mean, this is such a cute phase. I hope you find some extra energy to manage everything! We are planning a vacation for July, can't wait!

@zyara - Thanks! He really enjoyed the pool. Hopefully we will get more pool opportunities before summer is over. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is your cycle! I did not have my usual PMS symptoms when I got my BFP, hopefully it is a good sign for you.

@jcbell21 - Congratulations! I would say that if you just got a faint BFP, you are probably around 11-13DPO, but it just depends on how fast the hCG builds in your system, it's different from woman to woman. What kind of test did you use?

User Image

8 years ago

@miracle-Oh lady i just hurt for you. I am so so sorry. I hope you get some answers on the 16th , asnwers that bring you peace. I will be praying for you. You are the reason why we here in this group and have met one another. There is a bigger reason for that and its not just for us to support you through this difficult time. It is so we can celebrate with you too. Hang in there, and let yourself cry. Enjoy a nice bubble bath and some wine. Maybe treat yourself to a pedi or something too :)

Thanks for your kind words. The more i have mentioned how i am feeling, the more normal i am realizing it is. I think its really hard to turn off the infertility switch to pregnant switch. I am working on it and am focusing on enjoying every day of this pregnancy.

@zyra-hoping for your BFP. I had no symptoms of being pregnant other than feeling starving at all times. That was it. Finger's crossed for you!

@skyline-the water pics were very sweet!! I am sure you will get lots more time in!!

@jcbell21 - i would agree with Skyline. You are probably just at the very end of your TWW...although i had a very long luteal phase...and would have never tested positive until closer to 15-17dpo. Everyone is different. If you got a faint BFP, i would suggest testing again tomorrow!

AFM-Well we had a very scary experience last night with baby. I woke up to use the bathroom at 1:00 a.m. and was bleeding. Not a period amount, but enough to freak the heck out of me and feel like i was about to miscarriage. Although, i had no cramping. We decided to try and get some rest and to elevate my hips. We knew there was nothing that could be done if i was in fact miscarrying. I called my doctor first thing this morning and they got me in for an ultrasound. The exam showed that i have a polyp on my cervix and a cluster of blood vessels that was more than likely the source of the bleeding. They are confident it was not coming from my uterus. Thank goodness!! I just happen to have another appointment tomorrow with my doctor that was previously scheduled. I could have cancelled it, but they said its up to me and i am welcome to keep it. We decided we wanted to keep it after that scare...another chance to see our baby sounds perfect.

8 years ago

@LSchrader - Holy cow! I can only imagine how scary that was, SO glad everything looks fine with baby!

User Image

8 years ago

Lschrader. ...bless your heart, sweetie! I know how scary that can be. I think I've spotted with almost every pregnancy, except for my very first and this one, at least so far. Even though I know I do it, it surely makes dread well up in your heart! I'm thankful you and baby are both ok.

Skyline. ..Oliver is such a sweet little boy. I love getting the chance to see him on Facebook. He looked like he really enjoyed the water. We've had Titus in the pool at the Y, but they don't allow those little floaty seats, so I carry him. He always tries to drink the water! Yuck!

Zyara. ..here's hoping you get some good news. I like how you're staying more relaxed, good for you!

User Image

8 years ago

@Rebecca-Thanks, it was very scary. I guess i should consider it spotting, but it was a nice gush of bright red blood. I am able to see my medical chart all online (which is so nice!) and i see they have me listed as a high-risk pregnancy with history of infertility. That is probably why they acted fast to get me in there. I hope your pregnancy is going well!!!

8 years ago

@Lschrader - Oh wow! That must have been VERY scary. I would have been riddled with anxiety. I am sooooooo glad everything checked out okay and that it was just a polyps.

@skyline - My sister had 8 or 9 fibroids removed because they were too big and causing problems with her going to the bathroom and extending her stomach out so big. The dr's could get all of them but one due to it's location. 9 months later they were all back and just as big. She had to have a hysterectomy. My mom had to have an immediate full hysterectomy last year at 66 yrs old because they didn't know if she had full blown cancer.. but treated her as if she did. Which thankfully she didn't. I didn't realize you had fibroids. Did you have them removed? Are they gone?

@Rebecca - Thanks you. My mom too had fibroids and had 4 children. I guess I will wait and see what my dr wants me to do.

@Zyara - Thank you for your kind words. I hope that what you experienced is implantation. How are you today? Anything new? When will you take a hpt? My fingers are crossed for you. Keeping you in my prayers. I hope you see that beautiful bfp soon. :)

@jcbell - Welcome to the group. Congratulations on seeing a bfp. I hope you have a sticky lil bean. It's hard to say when you ovulated unless you are charting, taking your temps daily and using opk's. The standard guess would be 10 - 16 days before the first day of your menstrual cycle day would be when you possibly ovulated.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello everyone! Hoping you are having a great week..

@miracle I hope you are feeling better my dear friend. I keep you in my thoughts and my prays every day. I am very shocked about my spotting few days ago, it was only a drop the size of a dime and since then I had zero spotting. I did feel that day after I went to the WC that I was going to start my AF since I could feel like if I was going to cramp but just the discomfort and bloat as if AF was going to start however it went away by the time I went to bed. I haven't had any symptoms at all anymore not even breast tenderness which I always get before AF. I'm due for the witch on Thursday and today I been feeling weird discomfort on my uterus but that's about it. I been craving to test but I am so tired of seeing a BFN every time that I am stopping myself from testing until Friday. I don't want to get hopes up since I read spotting could also be due a cyst or lack of progesterone so only time will tell. I would be lying to myself if I don't admit that I do feel excited just to have a slight possibility this cycle but as I said I do t want to get too happy since I am being realistic and this cycle I only had one egg and not to much TI so we will see hehehe...

@LSchrader so happy it was nothing to worry about and that is all good!! I would panic if something like that happened, I would probably be the crazy lady showing up at ER thinking the worst just happened lol. So glad is all good. I saw your baby pic on FB soooo cute!! How exciting!! Praying for you!!

@Rebecca how are you?

@everyone else thank you for all the cheers and optimistic post. I am too hoping this is our time and if not then we will keep trying for sure!!

Hugs to you all!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo