Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

ur not alone with u i am cramping a little bit and i am doing the tp check like 3x a hour like a crazy person upset and annoyed at this point with everyone and everything. .

11 years ago

HA HA HA! @pisces ~ a fake pass out in the ER lmao. I can just see it. Guilty of tp watch. I thought AF had come a day early today, nope as I am getting just a bunch of watery cm that I tend to get a day or 2 before AF arrives. I have been clock work with starting period on calendar day 28 of every month for the past 5 months. I feel her coming though. I should have a faint bfp if preggo, b/c AF is due tomorrow right? I'm like you pisces, I am googling "how many people get bfn @ 11/12 dpo and go on to get bfp's after period due... lol.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

i am a wreck girls like clock work started spotting today af is here ladies not even gonna go there and say ohh implantation bleeding late shes here and in time becuase i am gonna party it up i am so done tcc if it happens it happens even if i wanted to i cant because i have no more iui left i have no more money and i am gonna schedule my hycposcropy surgery. thanks for the support ladies i will be checking in periodicly cant talk to my doc this week i beleive he is on vacation.

11 years ago

Hey I got an evap line or something on an EPT to obsess over. Took the test earlier and was about to throw it away when noticed something. Trying to see if I can get a picture of it.

11 years ago

@topo ~ I'm so bummed for you topo.. what kind of surgery? For what? Why?

User Image[/url][/url]

@pisces. Ooh. Pic please. If its blue dye be ware. I'm sure u know that. I have been burned TWICE. yes two times all within the past 6 months. But I'm an expert now at evap vs bfp. So post a pic:):):)

11 years ago

@pisces ~ What? For reals? Did you post pic? Omg I want to see this evap line..

User Image[/url][/url]

@topo....:(: I'm so sorry. My heart goes out to you.

11 years ago

fuck my doc that dip shit i know i ahve scar tissue i know something is not letting me get pregant why i dnt know but come on two iui one single iui and the this month two back to back wtf is the problem the sperm is going in the tube whats the problem he wants one more iui then for what to get all discouraged again i dnt see the point dh dnt have the best sperm but it takes one sperm so what if there is not 100000millian shit 9000millans sounds good if it is 1 sperm ugh i am so angry rignt now i am going to go home early from work and just sleep i cant take this shit.

11 years ago

@pisces did you just post your pic under #112352 ept 13 dpo 1 min ago under unsure? If so I was the first to vote... Hurry your ass up and respond to me ....lol

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo