Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1151 - 1160 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

thank you pisces...... I am waiting for your bfp. if not this month then next month....the psychic said so. i am making a dr apt in the morning to get a blood test done.

User Image

10 years ago

here is the link to my test
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=131567

User Image

10 years ago

@desertchic, I see it!!!!!! It's there !!!!!!! OMG!!!!:-D

10 years ago

I told you that the bfp's would run rampant like wild fire in this forum once bdash got a pos.

@desertchic ~ I am so happy for you. Did you see the psychic too? OMG! Yahoooooooooo!!!!

@pisces ~ I loved hearing about your reading. Sounds VERY promising. Next month is YOUR MONTH (JUNE) unless you find out your preggers this month in JUNE?

@jxst ~ thanks for sharing your reading with us. Looks like yours was VERY accurate. Now we have you, bdash, tiff and desertchic all with buns in the oven :)

I spotted very pale pink mixed with cm today only on tp when wiping. I think my AF will be here in full force tomorrow on her due date :( Pretty sure I'm out this month.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I finally got around to figuring out how to cut and paste the actual reading. She picked on many things about me like career, passion, temper, and even mentions being an athlete (I played college basketball & track):

When I connect with your energy, I feel your aura is mainly purple and red. Your aura is the energy center that makes up who you are in a sense, and can give a lot of insight into what your personality is like, or anything that is going on in your life. The color red symbolizes vitality, passion, having a bit of a temper when angered, strength, leadership, survival, and hard work. This is a very physical color, people who are very successful with career usually have this color in their aura, and likewise, many athletes will have this color in their aura as well. This color also suggests someone who can be hyperactive or oversensitive. Having the color red in your aura can also indicate that you need to clear you mind of negative thoughts and think more positively. Purple is indicative of devotion, healing abilities, loving, kindness, and compassion. It is also can be associated with high spirituality, religious connectedness, purification, affection, gentleness, charm, and peacefulness. You have a sense of intuitive understanding and special intimacy.

With timing, I am being shown the month of June as being significant to this baby. All of us do not have cycles that begin and end in one month, so the month that starts the cycle in which you conceive can definitely be tied to that month that I see. It can be also conception, when you get a positive pregnancy test, or birth timing. I see the number 4 associated with this, which can be that you will ovulate, or find out you're pregnant on this date, or it can be the number of cycles before youâ??re pregnant. I know that seems like a wide range of things, but numbers are just that-numbers, so it is hard to pinpoint significance, but keep those in mind. I do feel you will have a boy.

There it is @miraclemama I know you will love reading the entire thing. I think I am going to get the full TTC detailed report where she focuses more and can be a little more specific. It's only $12...a small fraction of what we spend on pregnancy testing

10 years ago

@topo I didn't see your post last night mamacita. I was on my phone trying to get a look at @desertchics preg test not that I had to try to hard, it wasn't even a squinter.

The website is: eternitytarotreadings.com

I had mine with Tania and felt that she was awesome.

10 years ago

@deset-congratulations!!!!! That is great news.

@picses-love the reading. June it is!

AFM-all set to start opk's. Did one and then noticed spotting on tp.
I am now even more confused. This is 2 weeks earlier than I was expecting AF so have no idea when I o'd. My charts are all wacky, I did have a spike about 9 days ago but only for 2 days and then right back down.

On the positive side (I'm a glass half full kinda gal) this does mean I can get my cd3 bloodwork done and get all checked out now!

Any tips ladies?

User Image

10 years ago

@ desert- omg!!!!!! That is sooo awesome! I wish u nothing but the best of luck and all the grinning u and dh can take!

10 years ago

Congrats desert chick I told you so!!! So exciting!!

User Image

10 years ago

In trouble can you post your chart so I can peak at it! I'm pretty food with chart reading!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo