Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6311 - 6320 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

I made it to my mom and stepfather's house this afternoon. I always enjoy the drive as it's scenic and parallel to the ocean half the way there. Nice weather and easy traffic which made my drive smooth. My mom is in ok spirits. This surgery has taken it's toll on her on all levels. She has her good days and her bad days. Today was a good day. I am 6 dpo today.. sort of half way through my 2wwk. Gassy, bloated and all the good stuff going on as usual. More twinges than usual in my ovaries, but maybe because I tend to tune in like a hawk.. lol.

@Prinder ~ I'm not a big fish person, but I bet your family traditional ceviche soup is great. :) I didn't realize that the UK celebrates Mother's Day in March. I understand wanting to wait until your longest cycle day before testing. I used to test every month a few days before expected AF and after a ton of bfn's month after month, I decided that I would rather see AF then a bfn. Except the month I had my bfp/miscarriage I had this feeling/knowing I was pregnant and so I tested 2 days early in the evening and got a faint hpt. Anyways good luck. I hope AF doesn't show for 9 months or more for you.

@Lscharader ~ You lucky girl. I can't believe you get to see Elton for the second time.. I have yet to see him in concert. How cool. You mentioned your SIL getting a ton of thick white cm her before her bfp, well tonight I noticed a ton of it sorry tmi, but during some cycles I will have this sometimes and I read that it can be a second surge in hormones rising either from AF on it's way or BFP. I hope obviously that for me it's a bfp. :) I hope we both get our bfp's around the same time, so we can have each other to go through this crazy ride with.

@Skyline ~ Hooray on the free electric breast pump you're getting. Free is good. I hope the weather plays nice for your yard sale and you make some extra cash. Yes, I pray that my crazy dreams are a good sign too.

@Rebecca ~ Hi hon. Hope you are catching naps when you can and resting. You sure know how to scout out the bargain deals. I wish I lived in your town.

@Football ~ Hope you are doing well. How is the house deal(s) going?

@Pisces ~ Hey hon, soooooooooooooooooooo when will you get to see and be with your dh? I hope soon. Miss you. Next month is June. It's your time. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle Ceviche isn't a soup; it's more like pickled herring, only with lemon and onions. The recipe calls for Swordfish, but Halibut works fine (in fact, any seafood should work). It is tasty, but I will admit that it is a taste that may have to grow on you; I wasn't such a fan of it when I was a child. I'm someone who does not like disappointment - I would rather not get my hopes up at all than to think something will happen only to have it not. yesterday, so it's looking more likely, but I'm still leery if you know what I mean. that this month works it's magic for you as well!

10 years ago

@miracle-I know I am so excited. I could not believe it! I woke up to a text from my sister saying...ELTON IS COMING TO SEATTLE! Haha, she knows how obsessed I am! We bought tickets that morning!

Nothing is TMI! That is great though! I sure hope it takes you to a BFP!!! I feel like my estrogen hasn't been as high the last few months...I am only basing that because I haven't had super sore bb's like I used to. Not sure if that means i have low E, but you never know. When I was tested for everything, I was good.

@pinder-Although I think you are smart for not testing, i so want you to! FX for you!

AFM-Ugh had acid reflex last night and still have it now! So annoying. Took some medicine so hopefully it dies off. I had some red spotting last night which is now gone. It was only when i checked CP and that was it. Not sure what that is about. too late for IB and too early for AF, so i am sure its just my body doing its thing! Happy Friday all!

10 years ago

Enjoying the morning with my mom. My sister lives 30 minutes from here and will be joining us Saturday night/Sunday for Mother's Day hang out time. 7 dpo. Nothing to make note of. Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday!

@Lschrader ~ You had spotting once last night? Hmm? Isn't your AF due Sunday? Have you spotted 4 days before AF before? I remember you used to spot a few months back before your AF but I can't remember how many days before AF you'd spot. I don't think it's too late for implantation spotting. Every body is different. Spotting and acid reflux.. now you have my hopes raised a bit, but it's not hard for that to happen. Good thing Topo the symptom police isn't checking up on me lol

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-Hahah you are funny :) Yes, it was more of mixed CM. So who knows! I used to spot two days before AF but haven't for two months. AF is due on Monday for me. I am not thinking much of anything this cycle. Just going with it!

I am glad you are getting time with your family!

10 years ago

How is everyone?

Sorry I've been MIA. We've definitely been on a roller coaster the last few weeks. We were supposed to have the inspections done on our house that we're selling Monday, but they never showed up and our agent wasn't able to get in touch with the buyer's agent. After a few hours of not being able to reach them, they finally contacted us and told us they were backing out. Seems like they were searching and searching for a home, then got cold feet when it came time to it.

The house went back on the market by Tuesday and by Wednesday we had received another great offer. We have inspections tomorrow for this offer and we'll be closing on 6/12. I'm so glad that Publix (my husband's employer) is paying the moving expenses so I really don't have to worry about all the stress of moving and packing etc.

We don't have a house to buy yet, but we have one that we're considering putting in an offer for. We're doing one more trip up there next week to look again and will go from there.

I don't even know what CD I'm on. It's weird, while life has been busy and stressful, I haven't been the least bit stressed about TTC. I've had EWCM for the past few days, but despite that, I haven't been like "MUST HAVE SEX" mode. It's just been when we're in the mood and it's been nice and relaxing. I'm honestly 100000000% okay if it's not this cycle as things won't be calming down for us for at least another two months or so. It's the first cycle I haven't temped or done OPKs. I don't know. I feel happy about everything and just want to find a house and get settled.

So that's my "little" update :)

@LSchrader- I hope this is it for you, but like always, you have the most amazing attitude.

User Image

10 years ago

@LSchrader I know, I want to as well, but I'm determined to use it as a Mother's Day gift for my mom. If it is a I want to call her up and let her know that her gift will be 8 months late. The screaming on the other end of the phone that I am imagining is what is going to make this all worth it, if I strike pay dirt. If it helps, today either so far, so it's more and more likely according to the Probability of Pregnancy Tracker (it will be just shy of a 30% chance when I test on Sunday). FYI - I'm totes with Miracle on this one.

@miracle It's still early days, maybe you'll see some signs soon (say, on Sunday? Maybe? ). Sounds like you'll be starting to form a real crew for the weekend; have you planned everything out, or are you just going to wing it?

@football_girl Holy hades, you weren't joking. That's a lot going on, girl. Glad that you remembered us, even in all of that chaos. Aww, I really think it's a great thing that you've kind of let things go with the flow this month. I hope it all goes the way you want it to - moving is a big deal! Where are you headed?

for all!

10 years ago

@football- I am so sorry about the initial offer but glad a second one came through!! House buying and hunting can be soooo stressful. As most of us know, I do not do well with the unknown! Good luck. Keep your mind of TTC....You never know, it might just happen when you lease expect it :)

@Pinder-I totally get it and I think that is the best call! I love your idea! Good luck to you!

I am feeling like AF may be making an early appearance. I noticed a tiny tiny bit more spotting and my back is hurting like AF.

10 years ago

@Prinder ~ Us girls are going to just wing it. My mom is recovering from a major surgery a few weeks ago so we will just take it very easy. Maybe a light lunch and maybe a dvd rental. It will just be good to have all 3 of us together. Your right I do still have time. My luteal phase is 13 days with AF like clockwork on 14 dpo. I have another week still. My breasts are finally starting to feel sore this afternoon. I hope and pray AF stays away for you. So far so good huh..

@Football ~ Hey busy lady. Glad things are going well for you. So nice to hear how relaxed and ok you are with your ttc path right now. Good for you! Stress free!

@Lschrader ~ More spotting huh? Well we shall see won't we. Could go either way.

User Image[/url][/url]

@Prinder- hi! sorry for the late greetings. You've found a great forum to be apart of.

Will do a proper response next time I'm at my computer. I have the next two days free from school then summer semester starts Monday so I wanna try to avoid my computer ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo