Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7711 - 7720 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Lschrader: I'm not that sick as I was with my first girl, but that happened 12 years ago, lol. I'm really good, nausea's were till 14th week I guess. I'm good in weight, I've just gained 1 kg since the beginning of pregnancy, considering that I have 30 pounds extra. I'm on a regular diet, trying to accomplish it as much as I can and I walk 1 hour daily.
I wanted a boy, but I'm really happy with her. I guess we have a name, we think she is gonna be a Laura Sofía (so latin)

User Image

8 years ago

I'm 9dpo and i believe o experienced implantation bleeding this morning...so now I have to wait another Two to three days and see what happens

8 years ago

Honcat....yay for a girl! And I love her name.

Lschrader. ..glad the MS is only at night, but I know you'll be happy when it's totally gone.

Miracle....I wish I knew the answer for you, but I'm so glad you're focusing on what's important to you and trying to let the rest of the stress go.

Afm...I think the spotting has stopped, but I stress every time I have to go to the bathroom. We've been in the car for 6 hrs today driving the rest of the way to NC, and it's HOT. My legs have swollen and I've gotten car sick a few times. It's hard to be so tired and hungry and wearing maternity clothes already and trying to hide it from my inlaws.
The nurse said the ultrasound techs wouldn't perform an ultrasound without a dr there to order it and read it, so I was out of luck. Just trying to hang in there and realize whatever is going to happen will, whether I worry myself sick or not.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies, hope you are all enjoying a nice weekend. It's summer time for my partner's kids. We celebrated the first day for them by going to the movies last night and seeing "Jurassic World". It was fun.

@wonderingmind - welcome to the group! Are you temping, using opk's? When is Af due? I hope your implantation leads to a bfp. I hope you see a positive bfp on a hpt. :) Good luck!

@Honcat - Congratulation on finding out your baby is a GIRL! Can't believe you are 21 + weeks already. Hooray let's start the girl trend in here now! Happy to hear all is going good for you. Love the name Laura. My sister in law's name is Laura. She's sweet and beautiful. Yes, God creates miracles every day! I am hoping that I am next in line for one.

@Rebecca - Relieved to hear that the spotting has stopped. I pray you can have peace of mind and that your new lil bean is getting cozy in your belly where it will be safely and healthily for the next 7 months.

AFM - Well I will know soon enough on the 16th what my obgyn say's to do about my fibroids. I am eager to hear what she has to say. I am on cd 16 today. I bedded a ton the past 4 days.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

AF is due on 6/17...i woke up this morn with bright red blood when i wipe so i put a liner on (not enough for a pad) a little while later i checked and it was only brown discharge. But when i looked in the toilet i could see a few drops of blood falling into the toiler (sorry if that's tmi) i'm just a little concerned because i do not normally spot. AF is on time every month not ever early. (i keep track of my AF) I am also cramping have been all day with a headache ugh...

8 years ago

@wonderingmind - Are you positive you O'd when you think you did? Sorry you're not feeling well with a headache. I hope that AF stays away for you. Spotting can mean several things and sometimes nothing at all. I never spotted in all my life until last month when I spotted/light bleed for 19 days. Got an ultrasound done and turns out I have fibroids and a cyst on my ovary. These can cause spotting.

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

@rebecca-Oh I am so happy your spotting has subsided.

@miracle-the 16th as in tomorrow? Oh I am so anxious to hear how this goes. I will be thinking about you and praying for you.

@wonderingmind- Welcome and FX for you. I was always a spotter before AF would show. Our body does different things everything month and there are lots of reasons for it. I would way a couple of days and see what happens. Miracle is right, you could always go get tested or have an ultrasound like she did if you are concerned since this is out of the ordinary for you. For me, it was just what my body did every month before she would show.

8 years ago

@LSchrader - I can't wait for you to find out as well! HONCAT is having a girl, so it will be interesting to see if you and rebecca follow the trend! I really hope DH has a new job opportunity come along. I'm hoping he will be on board for TTC #2 starting in the spring of next year. Have you started feeling any better yet? Don't qualify yourself! It should go without saying that of COURSE discomfort is crappy and you want it to go away while simultaneously being 100% thrilled and grateful to be pregnant!

@rebecca - That had to be scary! Did this happen with Titus? I seem to remember some bleeding with him, but it's very likely I could be imagining things. Been doing that a lot lately. I hope you can enjoy the trip!

@miracle - I think you should definitely make enjoying life and love your number one focus. I believe that that can ONLY increase the chance of getting your Miracle! I should probably look into the candida thing, I hadn't thought of that. Yes, from what I have read, it sounds like the fibroids can easily come back, my impression is that they require a permanent diet/lifestyle change for long term management. But interstitial cystitis is the same way, so I'm used to the idea. I have been completely off the wagon since Oliver was born, and have been having mild flare ups, so I KNOW I need to get my butt on the ball and get my diet back on track, so the fibroids are just added motivation. Let us know how your appointment goes tomorrow.

@HONCAT - So good to see you drop by, I am so glad everything is going well!

User Image

8 years ago

@skyline-Any news on DH's job opportunity? Exciting that you will be trying for number two next Spring. I think that is a great gap between kids and totally allows you to enjoy Oliver for a long time with just him. That is what i want too. I am so interested to see what we are having! If i had to pick boy or girl, i really couldnt. Having the first boy on DH's side sounds really appealing. DH's sister has a girl who is just about to turn one. I know they will be trying for number 2 soon. Her husband wants a boy SO SO bad and was almost sad when they found out their daughter was a girl ha. He keeps telling us he wants us to have a girl so they can be best friends, but we live in different states and see each other maybe once every two or three months. So i think the real reason is because he wants the first boy! I know its awful, but that reason right there makes me want boy! Although, i know thats not a good reason or even something i should think about and if thats the only reason why...its like a competition, which is not good! SO that being said, i think either way I will be SO happy...boy or girl!! Girls are so stinking fun to dress too :) I pretty much have a nursery designed for a girl also!

@miracle-Please update us on your appointment today. I will be praying for you!

AFM- I finally caved and started taking medicine for morning sickness. It has done wonders and i feel awesome! I am SO thankful to not be throwing up or feel sick all the time. I am loving it now :)

8 years ago

Skyline...hope your dhs job opportunity comes through! Let us know.

Lschrader. ...I get you on the baby gender competition. Don't worry, I think we all go through that or something similar at one time or another. I'm thinking girl. Isn't it fun anticipating?! And I'm so glad the medicine helped. Isn't it almost like a miracle?

Miracle. ..I've been praying for you today. Please let us know how you are.

Afm...I'm a little emotionally exhausted. We visited a dear friend who lost her dh three weeks ago. They were the pastor and wife we worked with when my dh was still a music minister, about 12 yrs ago. They're in their 70s, and the husband's death was unexpected. It was so good to see the wife, but remembering our 4 years working with them just made me cry. He was a wonderful man, and I'll miss him.
Been feeling the baby wiggle around some more. Spotting again off and on, but nothing major, just like I did with Titus and all the others. I think I'd like a girl this time, just to offset Titus, but of course that would mean buying girl clothes from newborn on up. We'd picked Abigail when I was pregnant with Titus so will use that if we do have a girl. Boy names are getting harder! Silas Ezra is a maybe...but we're still tossing ideas around. And then I worry thinking of names is a bad idea until we get past 20 weeks.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo