Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5581 - 5590 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Athena - do you think you could have eaten something that made you sick? I'm so sorry you're feeling badly! Maybe a day of rest and comforting will help you feel better.

Football - When I did my pregnancy test at 4 weeks and got my BFP, I didn't have any symptoms at all. My boobs never get sore during AF, and I didn't notice anything different with them until I was probably 6 weeks or more. Honestly, I got morning sickness before I got sore boobs. And even then, sometimes the symptoms seem to fluctuate, which I think is normal given that your hormones are fluctuating so much too. Remember, too, honey, that some ladies just never have many symptoms at all. With my first pregnancy, I only ever got a little morning sickness and that was it. I felt perfectly normal other than being tired, the whole pregnancy. I hope you can get some blood tests done to ease your mind. Try not to worry! Be happy! Your body is now nurturing a new little person, who Lord willing sometime in the next 8 months or so will be here to hug and squeeze and kiss all over. I'm so happy for you. (And I understand the worry, trust me!)

User Image

10 years ago

@Rebecca- Thank you. I'm on and off feeling nausea hit me, and while overall my boobs may not be as sore, they definitely are KILLING me on the sides. They feel like bricks when they're not in a bra! How did you ease the worry? When did you start feeling a little more "safe?"

I'm glad the spotting for you has subsided. I now understand just how scary that is.

I need to stay away from Google. Of course there's going to be more horror stories than good stories on there!

User Image

10 years ago

Football - When did I start feeling safe? Well, with this pregnancy I guess when I was a week late. Ha! I was still in total shock that I'd gotten a BFP, and kept waiting for AF to show and say "April Fools"! For me, it's been a gradual thing. You have to remember, I've not had a good track record, so most of my fears won't apply to you. What I mean is, I think all the troubles I've had are pretty unusual. But this time around, I've come to an understanding that if I worry all the time, I'm allowing the fear to steal my joy in the moment. None of us are guaranteed a day, you know? We have to live in the moment and love what we have right now. After my last two losses, I was almost to the point where I was ready to never try again. I just didn't think my heart could take it. But if I never tried, how did I know what was possible?

Don't take all of this to mean I don't still worry. I do! But I'm trying to learn to let the worry ebb and flow, not to hang onto it as a way of staying safe.

You know we're here for you. Your fears are normal, and we've all had them at one time or another, whether it's a fear that our pregnancy won't work out or that we'll never get pregnant. The more days pass by, the better you'll feel. I promise!

Oh, and Google is EVIL! LOL! Seriously, stay off of it. It'll give you nightmares.

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - About the bleeding, scary!! Take care of yourself. I can only imagine how you must have been having flashbacks. *hugs* I hope that little baby holds on tight and stays put!! Does your oldest son know about the baby yet?

@football - I think a friend of mine said she had early spotting with her pregnancies and I have not had sore boobs yet. They were sensitive leading up to my BFP, the usual amount, and since my BFP they haven't really bothered me at all. My main symptoms before M/S started at 6 weeks was just restless sleeping, and vivid dreams. Everything is different from pregnancy to pregnancy, take it one day at a time!

@athena - Hope you start feeling better soon. I've been having a bit of round ligament pain. :-P

User Image

10 years ago

Oh Rebecca. You have no idea how comforting your words are. I'm praying so hard that God blesses me with the faith and strength I need (and the little babe). I read somewhere that since this is my first pregnancy and I'm under 30 that once my period is officially late, it means implantation was successful and I have a 10-15% chance of miscarriage after that. I'm so grateful to know that I can get pregnant, and you're right, I need to be happy and joyous that I am experiencing pregnancy. Thank you for that reality check. The support from everyone really means a lot to me (as well as you guys putting up with my neurotic self)

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

@Skyline- I'm definitely having restless sleeping and crazy, crazy dreams. And food just doesn't take right to me at all! Not to mention I nearly threw up when I smelled someone at Target yesterday! Oh hey, did your friend end up getting a BFP yesterday?!?

User Image

10 years ago

Football I'm not trying to be negative or anything but miscarriages rate doesn't drop to 10-15% until you're out of the first trimester. Don't worry though the more you worry the more stress you put on that little baby. I think you may have missed my earlier post to you though.

Rebecca thanks I at the soup and then got brave and ate more and now I feel bad again. I don't know if it's my morning sickness getting worse or what but I just wish I could get a little break. I'll bet that really scared you , I hope that baby stays put. I'm praying for you.

Skyline thanks. I've recently started having crazy dreams. I had one the other day that was about zombies and I don't watch scary movies. It was crazy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena- AF was due yesterday :) I wrote that post quite late in the evening.. and you're right I missed your post. I do that on my phone a lot, I'm sorry. I found that statistic here in case you're curious where I got that from: http://www.pregnancyloss.info/info-howcommon.htm :)
I ordered some of the weeks estimators and should get them on Wednesday. My plan is to test on Sunday when I should be 5 weeks (3 weeks since O)

I got on my computer to try to tell you guys the story of telling DH, but photo bucket doesn't seem to want to work right now :( When I get a picture uploaded, I will tell y'all about spilling the beans to DH

User Image

10 years ago

Football I don't think that is accurate. Just being honest, but I do know your chance drop significantly once you hear the heartbeat. So like I said try to relax and not worry unless you have something to worry about and enjoy your pregnancy.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

Athena - Oh, dear! Sounds like it could be either morning sickness acting up or a bug of some kind. I hear you about catching a break! My prayer is that for however rough a time we have in the first trimester, that the rest of our pregnancies will be just that more smooth sailing. Thanks for the prayers, I'm praying you start feeling better.

Skyline - yeah, my oldest figured it out and finally confronted his dad when they were driving somewhere alone this week. He basically told his dad he already knew I was pregnant, he just wanted someone to confirm it! Lol! Apparently, he's never seen me this sick and tired for so long unless I was pregnant. Smart kid! My dd asked me last night what was going on with my belly. I told her I didn't know. She said, "Well, Mom, this is what I want you to do. Go to the dr, and tell them to take a picture of your belly. They might see a baby in there, and that would explain why you've been feeling so bad." I want to tell them, but we're afraid of another miscarriage. I think watching their little faces crumble under the news and hearing their crying was almost harder than going through the loss myself. They want a little brother or sister so badly!

Football - there are many milestones you can mark off that lesson your chances of miscarriage after you pass them. The biggest two are probably once you see the heartbeat and passing the first trimester. I always found it comforting when I was able to check off another one on the list.

User Image

10 years ago

Rebecca, your daughter sounds absolutely adorable! That's such a sweet thing to say.

Athena, thank you. I appreciate your honesty. I hope you get to feeling better, too. I'm going to invest in some FRER to watch the progression :)

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo