Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7211 - 7220 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Rebecca - No need to worry about me. I have only been with my partner in the past 6.5 years. Yes, it would be amazing if I conceived again this cycles same time as I did last year.. I am so curious to know what tomorrow brings for you bfp or delayed af.

@ougirl - Welcome to this ttc group of woman. Do you temp? Chart? Take anything? Tell us a little more about yourself if you don't mind. Are you trying to conceive baby #1? How long have you been trying? Ovary pain is no fun, hope it's a pregnancy hormone symptom for you and not progesterone gearing up for good ol af. Fingers crossed for you.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@ougirl welcome!!! Hopefully, the next few days will bring something to celebrate for the new year.

@miracle excellent news about the BD & yes it would be magical to conceive at the same time. I am saying a prayer for you. How many days DPO?

@rebecca I will be watching for your post tomorrow

9 years ago

@Pisces - I'm 2 dpo today. What about you? Did you get to bed this past week? When did you ovulate? I can't remember but I think you are a few days ahead of me or behind me?

User Image[/url][/url]

Well, I got a BFN...but still no AF. Guess I'll be calling the OB.

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca - :( Bummer. I'm guessing your body just needs to regulate itself. I'm sure you got your hopes up for a minute despite your c - section concerns. Sending a hug your way.

User Image[/url][/url]

@rebecca bummer! I was really hoping! Let's get that bloodwork so Titus can have another baby to bounce around with. My girls are 15m apart and it was hard as heck at first but after potty training, it was Sooooooooo much easier. They do everything, they speak their own language....they are just like twins I swear.

@miracle ok so 3DPO now. And I am somewhere between 7-9 DPO I am not even sure. I did not temp this time, according to my "My Days" app I should have O'd on the 22nd. I think maybe the 20th or 21st but possibly the 23rd...lol who knows. Despite all of the arguing, we have gotten plenty of baby dancing in so its possible but I am not banking on a BFP. I am so defeated, my husband is loosing hope and I am trying to hold up hope for the both of us. He is so faithless and I so faithFul! Our arguments have included me having tunnel vision on TTC and leaving him out of the process and only using him as a means to have a baby. I'm exhausted, although we agreed to go to counseling & to the fertility doctor together and include him more in the process. He is possibly leaving again in February and we will be reserving sperm for me to try on my own when he's not here. So arent I back in this by myself anyway? I actually prefer it this way to be honest...then I don't have worry about hurting his feelings because he won't be here...ha ha

9 years ago

P.S. feels like the witch is looming today. Dull cramping and last night my cervix was low. AF is due Jan 4 but after last months early arrival who knows....

How and where is everyone else? Lol..

9 years ago

I'm here! I don't always keep up over the weekend, but as soon as I get into work on Monday, I'm caught up.

@rebecca - Dagnabit! Well, I completely understand. I would be freaked out about my c-section scar if I were to be pregnant again so soon. My belly got SO huge, some people don't stick out nearly as far as I did, so the idea of the scar getting stretched on in the future gives me the heebie jeebies. I hope your hormones aren't out of whack, though! Let us know what your doc says.

@miracle - Haha! I'm so glad you got to DTD with your DX instead of having to find a stranger. I cannot believe it has been a whole year since your BFP. It happened, so it can happen again! Your Christmas sounded delightful. :)

@pisces - I'm so sorry you and your DH are having rough times. I would highly recommend the audio book Love & Respect, if you're interested, I could send you a bootleg copy! DH and I had a crisis in our relationship and it scared the crap out of me, but we are stronger than ever now. I hope you guys whether the storm as well! Oh, your footie PJs cracked me up btw!

@football - I can't believe you are just a little over a month away from meeting your baby boy! I look forward to finding out what his name will be. :)

@Bean - How have you been feeling?

@athena - Eli has such a cute grin! Loved his little Christmas outfit.

@LSchrader - Hey, just wondering how things have been going with you? Seems like a long time since you checked in...

@everyone else - Good morning! I hope you are all doing well!

AFM - I am still enjoying the absence of AF. Over a year with no period, I could get used to this.

I am going to take a break from Facebook and as much of the internet as I can. Not sure how long, a month at least. I'm doing it for my mental health. lol But seriously! I feel the need to clear my head, I hope to fill the extra time reading some books and getting back to writing poetry and journaling. I've been wanting to do this for a long time.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls, I got my on Christmas Eve, and wanted to share my symptom chart with you ( I was always looking at everyone else's ) I wish you ladies lots of luck!! Some of you sounds like had similar symptoms.

9 years ago

@sky thank you, I will look for the book..we really need it. lol..those Onesy pajamas and 24hrs of a Christmas Story made my Christmas..lmao. Everyone has been emailing me and asking me where I got them...I'm like all of yall are childish just like me...lmao. What they really want to know is where I found a Onesy long enough to cover my legs and big feet!!!! the answer is Target. My husband actually put it on and he almost fits. I'm 5'10 and he's 6'1. I didn't know you write poetry, so do I...we have to exchange sometime. I agree on the FB break...the only reason I bother is because I am so far away from my hometown. And can I had how beautiful Oliver is...his eyes are just powerful, he's an old soul. Those eyes have been here before.

@athena you are looking so thin and beautiful!!! You Go Girl!! And I agree with sky Eli's little elf picture was the most adorable Christmas pic of all time. He is too too handsome. My husband who is from Brooklyn and tries to be hard all the time & never comments on babies said, oh how cute! lol....it caught me off guard lol

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo