Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1051 - 1060 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@tiff thank you!!!! I am patiently waiting my turn, God told me long time ago to have patience and he has slowly, one step at a time given me the tools to TTC. In case you don't know I was in a difficult marriage. It started out blissfully happy as most romances do. We were defying all the odds (he was Mexican, I am black...he was divorced and struggling to finish school and me a single parent ...I worked two jobs to put him through his last year of college. And as soon as he graduated, we bought a house....great jobs and as soon as I got pregnant he started revealing his true self, he was a mean drunk. Mean to my son when he was drinking. When I said I didn't want any more kids with him he lied and claimed to have a vasectomy. Faked me out by pretending to be sore down there. 6mths later ...I was pregnant. I tied my tubes. I knew it was wrong but I knew the more kids, the less chance I had of getting out. When my baby was 3 I left. I spent time alone just casually dating but trying to find myself and I prayed 9 yrs ago to send me the love of my life, somebody worth putting my tubes back together for , somebody that who deaerved me and all the love I have to give. Who doesn't resent me for being successful. Years ago a psychic told me that the love of my life would wear a uniform and here he is an Air Force man ... And after 5 years I untied my tubes in jan and I am waiting ....

@lsch sounds interesting and I have anemia too.

10 years ago

@tiff I am 7dpo or 5Dpo depending on when I really O'd . Still too early to test. I don't even have any. If my temps still look good over the weekend I might give it a try. My chart looks great right now but I have heard of awesome charts that end up in BFN. So I am not getting uber excited. The bbs thing is different but I don't know if I made them sore or if they got this way on their own??? If they still sore tomorrow then maybe. I do have an OPK or two, I read that those can read positive because HCG and LH are so similar. Hmmmmm???

10 years ago

@ pices- I'm so sorry, when was your mc, how far along we're u?

10 years ago

@tiff what MC? Huh?

10 years ago

@ pices- miscarriage

10 years ago

@ pices- lol!! Sorry I thought I read miscarriage but I just re read it and it said marriage

10 years ago

@tiff lmao I mean I was on elliptical machine when I typed it...lol..

10 years ago

Hi ladies,
I have been ready this forum for the last few weeks and firstly want to say thank-you.
The support you have for each other and the strength and faith you all have is amazing.
Just reading from the sidelines has given me help and advice when I needed it and smiles every day!

So my story! I am in Canada and have to credit the system here for being extremely fast in reacting and helping. I came off the pill and kept thinking I was pregnant, turns out I have 56 days cycles. So longer than a two week wait for me!!!! Diagnosed with PCOS.

I went to the Dr's and was referred to a fertility clinic, and with cycle monitoring and clomid (I think) I was blessed with my now 14 month old daughter.

We are now TTC #2. I am waiting for my next referral so thought I could spend the months wisely! Have used OPK's once (got positive and BD'd appropriately :)) and the next month maybe waited too long to use them as had negative every time. I am temping but know that won't be much use until AF arrives. Did have a spike the last few days but it has dropped again?!?!

All very unknown for me at the moment but am getting lots of info from all of you - so thanks!

Good luck to everyone

User Image

10 years ago

P.s. how do I work out my luteal phase??

User Image

10 years ago

Hey Trouble (@introublealot) what cycle day are you on today? And what type of a drop. Welcome by the way. We are glad that we are of help. We are a silly bunch but this group of ladies are folks that I admire and adore greatly. The way you judge character is how a person behaves when the going gets tuff. and in this forum the going gets TOUGH sometimes and as you have read sometimes the going is EASY like all these BFP's this past month. As you can see, nothing is off limits for discussion here. So welcome, kick your shoes off and stay a while.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo