Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

501 - 510 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@piecesgirl this dame time thing we are on lol well at least you got my amber alert. wow on the follestum thing i was on repronext witch is almost the same thing on a pretty good dose the first time in jan and had 4 follicals and march i had three as well and on top on the injections i was on the clomid but let me know hun if ur obg does it so i can see my obgyn and not the fertality doc cuz that would save me money lol i think hopefully to get back on the Clomid with timed intercourse lol i ahvent tried my stuff i got becuase it is at my grandmas had it sent there and i been lazy lol i will get it this weekend it might be to late but then again i am supposed to o around the 8th and 9th who knows lol i know i am out this month so next month should be good to start or who knows did u get dh some i got mine to see if they work miricals lol

@miricalmomma right i read on it to and i hope it works dame thing in cali is 40 bucks shit is no joke lol i am glade ur back time to relax

@HopingForAngelSoon dnt give up till AF comes if you have read the thread you no thats are model lol welcome

@Tahra13 again i know the feeling all so well luv but at least you can try again so keep up the bd and enjoy it i know it is hard but u have us so smile

afm being a bubble head lol i was up all night with the shits dirreah wtf tmi i know but it is all bad i still feel it there but i am scared to use the bathroom butt problems lol i noticed it started after the don quai so hopefully it is cleaning me out lol and my folic acid.

11 years ago

@tahra sorry hon! I was hoping this was your month. How long have you been trying? But at the same time yayyyyyyy AF, thanks for stopping by :-) I have a really good friend who has pre-ovarian failure and so I have learned that periods can be joyous occasions for some. She has gone an entire year without one so I understand...have you done anything different like tried Ferilaid? I am really considering giving mine to her. Maybe it can help get her going.

@hoping **Welcome** we are a wacky bunch but we are sincere friends in here. Nothing is TMI in this forum so feel free to get anything off your chest. Sorry about the BFN and know its a bummer BuT it's too early to be bummed mamacita! You are ALWAYS in the game until the witch shows up. wishing you the best! was this natural or IUI or IVF?

@topo and @miracle heyyyyyyy girlz! I'm at the doctor about to try and make a game plan for getting this baby. We ARE using the power of positive thinking this month, except I am taking it further by speaking of a sticky bean this time. Last month I was only of getting a bean, I forgot about making it sticky. So the scale is go **GRAND-ER** lol ...in a silly mood today.

@weezy how are you today? CD2 and it's time to start getting ready for your next O date. It's going to be alright. :-) get your OPK's together and your basil temp and let's get going.

@topo did you get your stuff? Start tempting as soon as you get it. Do you have OPK's? Nothing is impossible love bug and it may not be right away but it can and will happen for me.

11 years ago

@topo **dammit** the doctor came in and I meant to say it can and will happen for US (all of us) and the sentence ended with "me"....lol...who does that??? Lol .... lmao lmao lmao

11 years ago

For basil temp is there a certain thermometer u need to buy? Or just take my temp like normal with a thermometer in my mouth? Plz remember I know nothing about temping or OPK's. still very mad AF showed!

11 years ago

@weese lol i was doing it last month with a regular thermoter and then was told i needed a dif thermoter forgot the name i broke that and now i am waiting for the one i ordered on line on fertaid.

@piecesgirl lol i new what u meant luv bug just focus on u right now this is ur time ur at the doc lol so what did she say whats the dame game plan lol i am so anxious for u dh dnt know i am not having access to it on phone lol at work so i am on this lol its when i get home he is a noise bleed lol i havent got my stuff yet i am to lazy it is at my grandmas she lives 30 min from me but traffic makes it 1 hr but i see her every sun this sun i just didnt make it to her lol so gotta wait till this sun.

11 years ago

Ok cool! Thanks I will see if they r sold in a store here.

11 years ago

Had a whole reply out to @topo and @weezy and never hit send. Too much multi tasking.

@weezy I got mine at Walmart but do not use their Walmart brand OPK's ...I had trouble with those last month.

@topo it's funny you called me love bug cuz in my response that never got sent, I called you love bug. Ha ha

The Game Plan: she gave me clomid **crowd cheers**BUT you take them in CD 5-9 but I am in CD 8**crowd booooo's and throws rotten vegetables**. So I am on my own this cycle. **shoulder shrug**

11 years ago

Hi ladies, I forgot to temp and do my opk this morning..Damn. Wow we have some new comers. I just pictured people saying "Hi I'm so and so and I'm a baby making aholic", LOL! Yay! The more the merrier :)

@MrsWeese ~ Sorry about AF getting you. Looks like the girls already told you where to get a BBT? Which stands for baby basal thermometer. Go to CVS, Target or Walmart and find the family planning section or ask the pharmacist they will know. I only paid 10.00 for mine at Target. I also just bought Opk's (20 strips) on sale for 15.00 at Target. You probably already figured all of this out. Just wanting to help if I can :)

@Pisces ~ I'm glad you fired your obgyn. It's imperative that you have ONLY SUPPORTIVE people on board for you and with you. Glad you have clomid for your next cycle if you need it (hopefully you won't). You using opk's yet?

@topo ~ Hopefully you are feeling better today with no more butt squirts lol. No bueno. Well O day should be approaching soon for some of us.

@Tahra ~ Hi there. Being regular is wonderful. This is great news.

@Hoping ~ Welcome to the group. I'm going to shorten your username if that's ok with you? Believe me we all understand what it's like seeing bfn's IT SUCKS BIG TIME! However if you are positive about when you O'd and how long your luteal phase is, then it just might be too early to detect any hcg yet. Hang in there. It's definitely not over until AF shows.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@pisces we have been trying since sept of 2012, but this march was my first period in almost 4 years, and this is the first time since I had my left ovary removed in high school that I had a period back to back, so maybe I'm actually becoming regular, at least that way it will be easier to conceive if I'm actually having a period. No, no fertilaid, I thought about getting it if I didn't get a period this month, but since it came, I don't feel I need help just yet if I'm just starting to become regular. But I forgot how miserable PMS can be, so I'm staying positive and reminding myself that if AF is here, then at least I'm ovulating. I do think I'm gonna do OPks this month though, just to try and take some of the guessing out of it.

Well good luck ladies. Hope this is a good month for everyone!!

Can anyone give me a general breakdown of how BBTing works. What I'm supposed to look for. I might do that as well

User Image

11 years ago

@miraclemama now my forum life is complete, you are back!!! Yayyyyyy ! Yes I found a box of Answer OPK's today for $20 + 1 free preg test. Yayyyy, got a faint line but no surge. I hope u r right and I do not need the clomid but I am glad to have it as back up. Yeeeeeeee haw! We finally have a plan! I felt kind of out of sorts without a doctor who was truly on my side. My fertility clinic is all about the bottom line $$$$$$$$$$ they tried with everything in their soul to talk me out of Tub Reversal and I am like ...so IVF cost $9k and at my age I only have a 30% chance for success. Well with Tub Reversal that gives me a 30% chance EVERY month ...just saying

Anywho...I have my Fertilaid to my friend who has been diagnosed with pre-ovarian failure. I hope this works for her, she is one of the nicest people I know. I kept the Fertile CM...says it helps with implantation. Lets do this !!!CD 8 **whoop whoop**

@tahra I am new to charting so this will be my first full cycle. You must take it at the same time every morning and before you get out of the bed. You are looking for lower temps 96-97 until you Ovulate, then you should a rise and will stay above 98 until the first day of your period, that morning you will see a drop. If you are pregnant you will see your temps continue to rise. They call a pregnant chart tri-phasic because of the 3 different temps

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo