Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

641 - 650 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@miricalmomma lol ur exactly right about me scared of all the meds i been on im waiting for my fertility doc to call to see if just if i could be in harm idk cuz thats my luck the boil ladies is not that bad it is all dried out but inside deep in there i can feel a bump not sexy m worrisome they r lancing monday but it doesnt hurt

@piescgirl u keep torturing urself i think u like it in my kinky voice lol stop looking at those image lol i never flew scared to fly n we should all set a date n meet in vegas like miricalmomma said 5 ,months pregers lol

11 years ago

@miricalmomma lol ur exactly right about me scared of all the meds i been on im waiting for my fertility doc to call to see if just if i could be in harm idk cuz thats my luck the boil ladies is not that bad it is all dried out but inside deep in there i can feel a bump not sexy m worrisome they r lancing monday but it doesnt hurt

@piescgirl u keep torturing urself i think u like it in my kinky voice lol stop looking at those image lol i never flew scared to fly n we should all set a date n meet in vegas like miricalmomma said 5 ,months pregers lol

11 years ago

@miraclemama OMG! Lmao @ the egg traveling down the tube at record breaking speed!!!! It's so true. I see them and start itching to test..lmao.

@topo you too! OMG !! Torture in your sexy voice...lol...I guess I do you like it rough cuz I was just in there again. Lmao. But I only vote the girls who have a line or something. I don't have the heart to say to the others that I don't see a line :-(

11 years ago

hey question if it says i started cd 14 in feb and cd 13 in march is that my letuel phase or something like that i am unsure it typed up both 26 days cycle i am confused i just noticed that on my page idk if you guys can see it.

@miricalmomma lol travling down so fast you guys are crazy i love it. where are you miricalmomma gonna send out a alert.

@piecesgirl i rate everyone lol but i havent been on there becuase i refuse to torture myself stop it piecesgirl lol truth is i only come on here to check newest questions in fertality and to check on you guys everything else i will not obsess over becasue of how bad i had it last month and because dh dnt let me lol time limits and i rather use it on you two.

11 years ago

Feeling the way I did a few days ago, chills, hot flashes..shit maybe I'm going through early menopause..LOL. That would sucks big time. I don't ever get this this symptom unless I have been sunburnt and I haven't been in the sun to get sunburnt lately. Weird. Feeling a hint of run down type feeling.

@topo ~ I think that's when you ovulated was cd 14 & cd 13. You should be right along with Pisces or even a day ahead. I bet you would be about 7/8 days past ovulation (DPO) by now..

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Lol @miricalmomma idk when ovulated i put that cuz of trigger yes ur right i got the slipper cm i forgot what date i forgot what i put but my thing says 9dpo cd 24 right now idk whats going on miricalmomma extra hormones umm hot flash sign lol

11 years ago

@topo awwwwhhhhh! You'd rather spend your time with us!!!!yayyyy! I remember last cycle you and I O'd 2gether and then I was late a day or two so you should be about 9 or 10 DPO. I am 8dPo. And I think as long as you lut phase is longer than 10 days you are ok. I never even heard of a lut phase until @miraclemama mentioned it the first time in this forum. Lol

@miraclemama I knowwww! The other day when I was complaining about being hot, I swore it was menopause. I sure hope not for either of us girlfriend.

AFM: had cramps on and off all day. Nausea on and off. Other than that ...not much at all.

11 years ago

Well I had been temping for the past few weeks but they were between 7 am and 9 am. I found out how to even out the temps by adding or subtracting 1 tenth for every half an hr. What I discovered is my temps run low pre O. My pre O temps are 96.90 -97.05 and then it jumps to a range of 97.40 -97.60 which I would say are my post O temps. Just seeing this jump makes me believe that I might be "ovulating" at least. On average woman go up .4 degrees AFTER 'O". My temps reflect that. Well now here's the crazy part, my temps DO NOT coincide with my opks, which we found out I might be doing those wrong anyways. Here is the BAD news. According to my temps I o'd possibly cd 11. That's the day my temp dipped and it rose .5 tenths on cd 12. I did not have any sex before then and then the next time I had sex was at midnight cd 13 well technically cd 14 early am. So looks like I am probably out :(

Good news is I think I might have a better idea of when I'm Ovulating now. Makes sense b/c on cd 11 during temp dip is the one day I had loads of ewcm. ALl the other days were wet/creamy. Such a learning process.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@pieces ur right lol u know me better then me lol im confused wit the whole thing i havent became pro like u n miricalmomma yes i wouldnt be anywhere else then wit the two of u

@miricalmomma i told u that u where ovulating ms stuburn lol

11 years ago

My temps pre o are low 97 and post o are high 98. This morning they were 98.68 and yesterday 98.47. Everybody is different but ad long as you have that jump you are good. High 97 is acceptable. Your body has to be warm enough to sustain a baby but with pregnancy I think u jump even higher into the 99 range

User Image

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo