Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

771 - 780 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@jsx ok well keep testing. It's turns positive quickly. I tested negative in the morning at 10am and at 10pm BAM it was dark. I am going out of town on the 8th and my O date is the 7th...so I will have to do some strategic BD'ing this cycle.

@miracle DH and I used to live apart and oh the joy of a retreat to ones own apartment. Lol....now I retreat upstairs to the 3rd floor and he usually follows me. Lol...like he is up here right now trying to take over the tv. Lol...I love the pest. :-)

11 years ago

Good Morning, how is everyone feeling today? I'm doing better now that AF is on it's last day for me. :) I'm going to spend the day with my good friend driving up the coastline. Stop and take pictures, have lunch and enjoy the beauty. I need a girls day.

@pisces ~ Today is day 2 on clomid, how are you feeling so far? Hope you are doing ok.

@topo ~ How are you?

@jxst ~ Approaching O day soon for you. Get er done..lol

@bdash ~ I'm still smiling from your good news. So happy for you.

@desert and lilrose ~ How are you?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@miracle I slept crappy, not sure is it was the clomid or I just slept crappy. I did some reading and found that just like Follistem it has to be taken at the same time each of the 5 days and most people reported less side affects if they took it at night. So I choose 10:15 at night. One down, 4 to go. DH gave me the speech last night that its not a magic pregnant pill...blah blah blah ...Me: can you hand me my umbrella? DH-why?? Me: cuz you're raining all over my parade. Probably because I cried for two days after our failed IVF last year. Poor thing he didnt know what to do.

How is everyone else?

@jsx wishing a positive OPK

@topo where the heck are you? I posted your CTP pink TTC#2 logo pic thingy on the back of a milk carton. I hope somebody spots you soon. Lol

@desertchic any AF? When r ya testing?

11 years ago

Hi ladies nothing new for me just checking in miss u guys at piecesgirl dnt let dh rain on u babe its ur month now lets all get to bd lolz wooohooo miricalmomma hope u had fun driving up the cost how awsome piecesgirl u never shared about ur failed ivf how come it failed m so confused my doctor, made it sound like a forsure take wtf how much did u pay im confused now

11 years ago

Congratulations bdash. So glad somebody finally got a bfp. Witch got me again. Start again next month. On my fourth month of trying.

User Image

11 years ago

I had a great day with my friend. I'm exhausted. Went to a great outdoor farmers market. Stopped off in 3 towns. We ate lots of food.

@desert ~ :( Sorry to hear about your bfn. Us woman know how you feel.

@pisces ~ I had no idea you have tried ivf already. Our men love us, but sometimes they have no idea of what to do with our deeply emotional side to us. That is what our girlfriends are here for. I think your dh is just trying to keep it real and level headed for the two of you.

User Image[/url][/url]

@desertchic that freakn witch I hate her sometimes. I had such hopes for you this cycle just off of your attitude alone. I have found that the less you stress the better the result and you were as cool as they come this go around. But next month. Positive vibes

@jsx positive OPK yet?

@miracle yes. My company used to head quarter out of New Jersey and I had the type of insurance that paid up to 4 cycles if IVF + meds. (Well I paid about $200 total copay for about $3000 dollars worth of meds). I let them talk me into IVF even though I went for reversal. They were sooooooo sure this was the best way. They transferred 3 vERY good eggs and gave me a trigger. I didn't know what a trigger was, I was very naive to the IVF process. So like a dumbass I tested early and spent about 4 days thinking I was pregnant before getting to my scheduled bloodwork and to find out that I wasn't. I cried for two days straight. I couldn't go to work, I couldn't eat. I was devastated. Just knowing that those 3 babies were there and that my body rejected them was too much. secretly, i still have the pic they give of the blastcyst with their cells already multiplying. DH tried to throw it way because he thought it made me sad but really its my proof that we can or at least made a union of the greatest love of my life. Anywho: we decided to try reversal a more natural process. But I should have gone with another cycle because my company sold out to another company last month and I am loosing that New Jersey insurance in about 2 weeks. It WAS my back up plan because I can't pay for IVF on my own. I mean maybe I could but I know I won't have to because God is going to bless me and DH. He is going to bless ALL of us. Glad you had a good day with your friend yesterday. We had a dinner date with friends last night. Our good friend who was stationed in Texas with us is being stationed in Hawaii. She leaves today :-( I would love to live there BUT she said its expensive.

AFM: clomid. Headache this morning. But today is day 3. Going to the gym today after work gotta stay healthy for the bean(s).

WHERE THE HELL IS @TOPO?? I have 50,000 milk cartons ready for distribution in the Vegas/Cali area. Well make that 50,000 bottles of vodka for the Vegas area.

11 years ago

No positive yet but getting darker it's coming and I can feel it I feel pressure on my ovaries I can def feel them are going to pop them eggs this month just hope them spermies make it to the egg!

User Image

11 years ago

@jsx ok cool beans! We are almost there. I am on day 3 of clomid and I have a little cramp in my left ovary which I think is a good thing because that my ovary with the good tube!!!! Yeeeee haw! Lol (I'm silly)

WHERE THE HECK IS EVERYONE ELSE?!

11 years ago

@pisces ~ Oh hon, that must have been heart breaking for you last year when you did the ivf :( I love your positive attitude. Blessings are all around us. I'm praying this clomid ripens the most beautiful eggies for you and that you get your BFP this month.

I don't have anything new to report. Just wanted to say hi. Uneventful day.

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo