Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

6721 - 6730 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

hello! checking hcg has been so stressful. my hcg today is 2447 after 72 hrs it went up from 2000

5wk2days: 649
5wk4days: 1089
5wk6days: 2000
6wk2days: 2447

i'm waiting to hear back from my obgyn. i almost just don't want to check anymore. my arms look like i'm a heroin addict because i have so many needle stick marks from all the blood work. sometimes ignorance is bliss.

sorry so short. I've been reading everyone's updates.. just haven't had time to respond.. I just had to let it out right before work since i just saw the results right now.

9 years ago

@LSchrader - I will be keeping my fingers crossed that this beastly appetite is a good sign! (For ALL of the reasons! )

@Ashin - Oh no. :( Sending a big hug your way. Keep us posted.

User Image

9 years ago

I am 9dpo today and this morning I took an equate (II) test with FMU and got a very faint second line within 5 minutes. Its a blue dye test and am trying to not get my hopes up because I have heard that these are notorious for false positives.

Anyone had any experience with these?

I am going to retest in the morning with a FRER, and maybe this afternoon with a dollar store red dye.

FX! I really want this to be a real positive. :-/

9 years ago

@FireWife - I will be keeping my fingers crossed! Will you be posting a picture of the test?

User Image

9 years ago

@Skyline-I am SO hoping this means something, although i dont know that I would experience being so hungry so soon. My body may just be doing something new. I don't know. All i know is I was so excited to get home and eat dinner. Last night DH and I went on a run and i had a protein shake before since I knew I wouldn't make it without food. Then got home and made a good dinner. Immediately after eating it my stomach was growling again. I woke up so hungry again! If this is not my cycle, I am wondering what the heck is going on with me.

@FireWife496-I do see something, but 9dpo is still pretty early, so just keep testing or maybe wait a few days and test again! FX for you!

AFM-I am 8dpo today and starving all the time. It actually makes me wonder is something else is going on. Of course I google increased appetite and all these things come up, with pregnancy being one of them. I have just never had this before.

DH and I have our doctor's appointment one week from today to go over IUI and our next steps. I am really excited for it and just hope it comes quick!

9 years ago

Hi Laides ~ I will be ovulating sometime tues - fri this week. I am taking a more casual approach mentally and emotionally this cycle as best as I can. I am making sure that I bed every night but not out of desperation. I am doing my part and my dp is doing his. Most of all we are enjoying one another which is all that matters at the end of the day.

@Firewalk ~ I got a bfp on a blue dye test back in January of this year. I took it in the evening on cd 12. It looked just like the one you posted just now. I knew that blue dye tests were notorious for false positives so I waited until the morning and bought a pink dye test. I ended up being pregnant but had a early m/c. My fingers are crossed for you that this is your lucky bfp cycle. Can't wait to hear the news.

@Lschrader ~ I hope your increased hunger is a bfp related. When is your IUI appt? Is this to get the ball rolling with the procedure? Sorry, can't remember. Hope you have a great time camping this weekend.

@Ashin ~ I hope everything is ok. I'm sure this has all got to be so stressful for you. Sending my prayers your way. Keep us posted.

@Football ~ Sounds like you have been super busy. I'm sure the move, school and pregnancy has to have you feeling not only tired physically but overwhelmed with so much on your plate. I hope you can find time to take a breather.

@Jandk ~ It's funny because my obgyn had put in an order for my dp to get his SA done through the lab at the hospital one week before I got a bfp (m/c though) So I never had him tested. I figure he's fertile. Hope you get that done and receive good results. I have heard woman saying they were more aroused than normal during their bfp cycles, so hopefully this is a good sign for you.

@Skyline ~ I LOVE being in nature, especially in lush green areas near running streams or rivers. Glad you have been having lots of fun with your family. Hopefully you get the boarders done in the nursery and then can REST! You are one active pregnant mama... lol. Some woman have increased energy during pregnancy while others are bed ridden.

@Pisces ~ How are you? Did everything get worked out with your job. I forgot to ask. When do you get to see your dh again? Thinking of you. :)

@Rebecca ~ How are you and the baby?

@Athena ~ Hi, hope you and the baby are doing well?

Hope everyone else is having a great day. Sorry if I missed anyone.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Thank you @MiracleMama and @LSchrader

I will def retess tomorrow morning with a FRER. I got so paniced after everyone kept saying how notorious the blue dye equate tests were for false positives that i bought a dollar store one and took it on my lunch break. Not much of a hold on it, and it was neg.

9dpo is early and im still holding out hope that 1st test was truely positve and I get a clearer pos on the FRER tomorrow.

@MiracleMama I am sorry to hear of your loss. My prayers are with you.

9 years ago

@miracle- I am so happy you guys are taking a more laid back approach. Sometimes we just need to press the pause button and enjoy everything we already have. Enjoy his company and what life has blessed you with. It's hard to do, but i am doing my best to remember the same.

Our appointment is on August 5th. I am not too sure what we will go over, but I imagine she will discuss the process with us. I think we will be lined up for September to do our first IUI.

@FireWife496-hopefully tomorrow brings you a very clear BFP!

I am still hungry and cramping. AF is randomly due the day we meet with our doctor. However, since i tend to spot, i will know probably Sunday.

9 years ago

@Firewalk ~ Thank you! It was devastating but I have since picked up the pieces. Sometimes I wonder if my m/c was to just test me to see how much I really am desiring to be a mom and committed to the journey. If anything it made me want it even more so. I hope you get good news in the morning. :)

@Lschrader ~ Thank you. Yes that's what I am doing is just enjoying. :) Don't get me wrong, getting pregnant is constantly on my mind but I refuse to let it cause tension or rob me of my peace this cycle. Can't wait to hear what your dr says on Aug 5th about the IUI. Sept will be here before you know it. I have heard so many stories where woman have gotten the ball rolling with iui's, ivf's and adoptions but then get a natural bfp days before their appointments. You never know. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo