Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5431 - 5440 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Idk your temps look kind of low still.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@football- Athena is right...You can ovulate on different days of the month. It doesn't necessarily stay the same month to month. When I first starting trying, I was ovulating closer to cycle day 13 and sometimes even 15. Now I O closer to CD11.

Your temps do look low, but this cycle my temps are low too. It's the first cycle that I haven't been way over the 98's...besides my fever of course. Now my temps are back to low, but still higher than my cover line.

10 years ago

Thanks ladies. I know you don't O on the same day every cycle, but since we've started trying I always get the fertile CM and positive OPK around the same time. Always within a day or two. I'm going to take an OPK again today to be sure and keep BDing until FF makes up it's mind.

So confusing though.

*EDIT* Just got my first positive OPK today, like usual. This means I haven't O'ed just yet, right? After putting in a positive OPK, here's what my chart looks like:

(Sorry if I'm asking too many questions...I'm still trying to understand BBTing and this is my first full cycle of temping! Thanks for your help and patience, ladies )

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Football I wouldn't think so if your just now getting a positive opk. Have you done anything different the past few days. Like adjusted your temp or not slept well or not temped at the same time or even changing the temp of your room or wearing warmer pajamas can affect your temp. I don't think your temps are high enough to say you for sure ovulated but ff is saying you did because of ewcm and a slight increase in your temps. It also took me a while to tell when I had true ewcm, i thought if it stretched that was it, but it has a very different consistency than I actually thought. It does basically look like egg whites and the way I figured out which is which is I put in a cup of water and the ewcm balls up and sinks.

10 years ago

@Athena- Nothing's changed as far as the temps in my room, what I wear to sleep, or how well I've been sleeping...no adjustments, waking up at the right time, I'm not sick etc. The weird thing is the most EWCM I had this cycle was CD11 (which is the day FF says is O day) but yesterday was the most wet-feeling day so far. And I thought temping could clear up confusions...

I started temping last cycle towards the end. Here's an overlay of the end of last cycle with this cycle so far to see the temp differences if that helps at all:

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,
Just home working on some Etsy orders. I received 5 in the past 24 hrs. Busy busy and I'm grateful for it. I had a follow up appointment with my OB yesterday since my miscarriage. I think I did most of the talking lol. Basically he ran down ALL the risk factors of my uterine condition and the 99% chance I will need a c section if/when I get pregnant again. I told him of course this all scares the shit out of me, but I believe if I get the chance it will all be worth it. Ladies I hope I get that chance. Praying! I'm 8 dpo today, and other than sore breasts (normal for me) I feel nothing.

@Pisces ~ I am so sorry you are having a horrible AF, sounds like a chemical to me. :( I'm sure you wish your honey was with you to comfort you and that has to suck BIG TIME that he is away. I do believe that this is your time to take the best care of you. Utilize this time! I hope your cramps subside soon. Thinking of you. No symptoms for me. I keep looking for the same symptoms that I had last month when I got my bfp, but nothing so far. I just have to wait and see like all the rest of us girls ttc.

@Football ~ I wish I knew more about charting, but I don't.. :( I hope you get more clarity on when you are ovulating. Opk's never worked for me b/c I would get pos opk's for 5 days. I know temping is really the best way to confirm O, but for me temping doesn't work. I ended up tuning into my body and listening for its clues. I think it took about 10 months but I discovered that I ovulate somewhere between cycle day 13 and 17 . My nipple and/or tender breasts confirm I o'd along with my cm dries up the very next day.. so I guess I am lucky as I have heard some woman have ewcm a few days after they O. I know you will figure it out... :)

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Pisces - I'm so sorry! It does sound like a chemical to me, too. Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Football - Your chart looks fine to me, but you're right, not having all the symptoms line up is confusing. I only charted for two cycles, but my temps were on the low side...upper 96's during AF, then high 97's after I Od. Keep charting and using the OPKs and give FF a few more days to look at your info. I have to say I think they're really good at pinpointing your O date and understanding the data you give them. Don't be afraid of playing around with the interpretation method, either. Every once in a while, I'd see what each method had to say. I always left it on the recommended method, but I liked to switch it to all of them just to see. Try not to stress (easier said than done!).

Lschrader - this last cycle was when I noticed to bumps on my cervix! I thought something had to be wrong, but then read on here that someone also had them...maybe it was you? Our bodies are something else.

ladycamper - hi and welcome. I don't think any of us thought getting pregnant would be so hard! I'm sorry it's frustrating, but we all understand. Hang in there.

Afm - My daughter asked me last night why my belly hurt all the time now, and why she had to be careful when she sat with me. All I could do was just act like I didn't know. She then stuck her hand on my belly and started feeling around. I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "Just seeing if I can feel if there's a baby in there." LOL! I asked her what she felt, and she said nothing. She was so disappointed. I'll be glad when it's safe to tell them!

User Image

10 years ago

I think I figured out how to beat a cold when you can't take anything. Tea with honey and lemon juice every couple of hours along with a neti pot. I had to use Nasal spray last night to be able to sleep along with children's Benadryl which my dr said was ok ifi absolutely needed it. I feel 10 x better than I did yesterday. Not100% but better.

10 years ago

@miracle-it WILL happen again!! I just know it :) If you can get pregnant once, you can absolutely get pregnant again! I would be doing the exact same thing...but you never know, you might just have no symptoms next time around! Like everyone has said, you are super fertile right now!

@Rebecca-Yep that was me! Haha, I remember writing about the weird bumps...I seriously thought that I was crazy. Well I am happy to know there are some people who get them too. I don't know if this is my month or not, I sure hope it is, but I guess time will tell!

@picses-I am so sorry you having a rough period. A chemical sounds about right :( I hope you are resting up.

Everyone else...I hope you are enjoying your saturday!

10 years ago

Ladies, I think I with the others that have started early. My spotting is a bit more significant. Still a week out, but we will see. Have a good night all!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo