Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7351 - 7360 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Lschrader - I wish that I could come up with 2,000 let alone 12,000 for any iui or ivf procedure, but I can't. I also don't have a single family member that can donate or pitch in for this either. I am not too sure this RE appt will do me any good either. Plenty of woman with uterine anomalies like mine get pregnant all the time. I have to think that something other than that is what is going on for me preventing TTC. Even "IF" surgery is an option for me to correct my uterus, it still doesn't mean I will be able to do it because of costs. Also there's still the chance that I don't get pregnant even after surgery. I just don't know what to think anymore. :( Arghhh!

As for you my friend...........................
Hooray for the 27 follicles! I just know your body is going to produce many healthy eggs! HERE WE GO!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-Don't you just wish we could win the lottery?! I look at celebrities and athletes and think to myself....Ugh, a $15,000.00 donation to me would be pocket change to you! Hahah, because you know, they totally know i exist and all. But seriously. I hate it.

I am sorry. I cannot remember....and I know i have asked...but has DP ever done a SA??

9 years ago

Hello ladies!! Hope you are having a wonderful day :)

@LSchader wow thank you for sharing all this information with me, it gives me some peace of mind!! Well let me tell you my story. I always had very irregular periods, sometimes it was 3 months and no sign of AF but since I was not having an active sex life I never gave it any importance. I had a boyfriend which lasted about 6 years and even when we never even talk about children or took precautions we never even were worry about the subject, he just used to eyaculate out plus we really didn't have sex often, sad but true lol... Anyway, when I finish that relationship I started to think maybe I have to go see a Doctor to check why I am irregular. At that point I never thought fertility. Well that doctor saw I had some small cyst on my ovaries and gave me birth control to get ride of them which worked but I gain a lot of weight. After him I changed doctor to a RE in Mexico since I started to think if I don't ever get marry I want a baby anyway. He send me meteor min since apparently my issue was insulin resistance. My body reacted wonderful and no more cyst and regular periods finally and he even did the HSG to make sure I was good which I was. Then I met DH. The first few months we just used condom, then we totally stopped precaution since he proposed but we were not actually trying. March 2013 we started counting the 14 days after period to start trying for a baby but obviously nothing but we were not in a rush and he was not worry at all. After a year I decided it was time to see a RE just because I was 31 going to be 32 and I know that after 35 it gets even harder to get pregnant according to doctors. I went to see a RE here in the US, I explained him everything I went through in Mexico and he said I should continue with merfonmin which I never stopped. He then said I needed to make sure I ovulate and he started me with clomid. We were monitoring follies and every time I went to doctor they asked us to have sex 30 minutes prior to see sperm, doctor said sperm looked good (I think they were checking my ph was not killing it, they never explained me what they were checking or doing) 3 months later he started the triggers and TI. Apparently clomid was working but very little since every time we trigger I had only 1 follie on the left. After 3 cycles he switched me to Femara and here I am on my 2nd cycle of it (started yesterday) the last cycle of clomid they tried an insemination but they did not explained how to do the sample, just gave me a cup and asked to take it no more than 30 minutes after he eyyaculate. The night before of the sample we had sex so the next morning DH barely gave a few drops of semen (he did it here at home) and I went running to RE with it, nurse told me there were almost no sperm since the sample was too little but she put it inside me anyway (no IUI, just inside). As you can tell I haven't really been informed, tested or anything. They just started with meds and I believe is because my background of being irregular, insulin resistance (which makes you not ovulate) and they never bothered checking him. Now he will be check and I am scared. I am now working, I ovulate so since I been ovulating the past 3-4 cycles now they want to see his stuff is good and also do an IUI to give us more chances. As I told you before I have no friends, do not know anyone here who has a recommendation of a RE and I went to this one since I saw him on an article and a friend of my husband told him about it. I had no idea how fertility works, until 2 years ago I used to think it was just matter of not taking precautions and doing sex often. My previous boyfriend I almost had to beg for sex and I was lucky if I get once a month! I know is silly of why I was with him but I was so afraid to be lonely back then that I thought it was normal. I had a sad love life before DH, he is the love of my life and he is the most caring and wonderful man I could ever wish for and we want so bad to have a family...
So after this you might understand a little more why I ask you all about IUI hehehe...

Sorry for the long post, sending you all hugs!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies - Hope everyone is enjoying a nice Sunday in your parts of the world. :) It's sunny, blue skies and in the high 70's here today. I'm almost over my AF. Tomorrow is my last day. I got some regular blood work done recently and found out my vitamin d levels are super low again and so is my vitamin b12. Over 1 1/2 years ago my vitD levels were really low, I started taking vitD and 2.5 months later I got pregnant. That was the only thing I had done different at that time. I looked back at my notes to see. Even though I had a m/c that cycle, I still believe bringing my vitD levels up had something to do with that bfp. VitD is actually a hormone. For some reason I am depleted again. Vitamin B12 has something to do with fertility to. So here I am upping my daily vitamins in hope to help correct and balance my system. Oh and I am waiting on the test results to see if I have the MTHFR gene. If so, it explains why my vitamin b12 is low.

@Lschrader - How are you? Where are you at your IVF process? Did you start all those meds yet? Thinking of you.

How is everyone else doing? Not sure who is still reading or following along still?

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

Miracle...sorry it's been quiet lately. I've been a little bummed. AF came late, which had my hopes up, but I'm trying to be thankful I have more time with Titus and not juggling him and a newborn. But part of me wanted to be pregnant again. The sooner the better. I hope the Vitamin D and B help balance your system. Wouldn't it be something if you got a bfp again after taking it? FXD for your results.

Zyara...you've been through a lot! Hope things go well for you with the testing of your dh.

Lschrader....how are you? So excited for you.

I'm being short, but I'm just down. Still reading along and praying for everyone.

User Image

9 years ago

@miracle-Yes lady, vitamin D is huge! You need to get that back up! I take a good amount every day! It's super important for fertility so I totally get why you got pregnant last time. It should be a part of your daily supplements you take! I take DHA, DHEA (not now that i am doing IVF though), CoQ10, Vit. D and my regular vitamins as well as prenatal. DH is taking CoQ10, L-Arganine and L-Carnitine. Also very important!

Injections started yesterday. So far so good! My morning injection burns, but nothing I can't handle. I am feeling fine so far with them, no bloating or anything. I have read that it can take a few days, so I wait. I will go to my fertility clinic three times this week. Tomorrow is the first one and i get to see how my little follicles are responding. Prayers I have not developed any cysts or anything like that! Our Fertility clinic will become our best friend haha!

@rebecca-I have obviously never been pregnant so to have an infant and want to be pregnant is not something I have gone through, but I am sorry you are down. The only thing i can say is Titus is only going to be this little once in both of your lives, so enjoy this time as it will go fast. He deserves to be the youngest and get the attention for as long as possible! Enjoy what you have, they are all miracles.

9 years ago

@miracle -- i forgot to add, I too have the MTHFR gene mutation. I have one copy of c677t. I am learning its pretty common. The main thing about this mutation is your body does not absorb folic acid. You can look into a product called Thorne...they have a prental for MTHFR and a product called Methyl Guard. It gives you your folic acid in a mentholated form. Some doctors believe this mutation is responsible for recurrent miscarriages, and some don't' believe there is any correlation. I can say that both my older sisters have two copies of the c677t mutation, and have three healthy babies each, and did not know about the mutation until after their kids were born. My oldest sister did have a late term m/c, but only one. My mom on the other had is Compound Heterozygous (1 mutation on the 677 gene and 1 mutation of the 1298 gene) and she had several miscarriages.

If you do in fact have the mutation, we can chat more....i know lots about this! And trust me, it's not a huge deal if you have it!

9 years ago

Lschrader...thanks for the kind words. You're exactly right, and I'm going to enjoy every minute with Titus. Letting AF get me down just robs me of that precious time. Sorry if I sounded like a brat.

You know, I asked my RE about that mutation and she said she wouldn't even test me for it since I had three kids, but that it was ok if I took the special folic acid. She never wrote a script for it, and when I tried to ask my pharmacist about it, he acted like he had no idea what I was talking about! I'm so glad you've educated yourself and have Dr's who know what to do.

I'm in a better mood today, hope everyone is enjoying some sunshine.

User Image

9 years ago

@rebecca-You did not sound like a brat, don't worry!

Yes, most doctors will even act like you are an idiot when talking about it! I called my regular doctor and she had NO clue what i was talking about. You do not need a RX for the medicine...you can get it online! The brand is Throne.

9 years ago

Hi ladies.

What I thought was a growth spurt (eating every hour/hour and a half and being fussier than usual) progressed into projectile vomiting. His pediatrician recommended we take him to the ER.

Winston was admitted into the children's ER, and they did an ultrasound and he has pyloric stenosis. He is going into surgery in a few hours and will be at the hospital for a few days recovering and making sure he is eating well again.

I'm a mess. If yall could send prayers our way, that'd be great.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo