Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4891 - 4900 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Tiff - I hope you have your baby boy snuggled safely in your arms by now. Hope it's not too long before you check back in.

@Jess - Hooray! Glad you O'd. Are you temping this cycle?

@athena - 10 degrees here when I woke up. Of course, no snow either. In GA it will rain like crazy and then right after that the temps drop below freezing for a while and then it will get warm again and rain a bunch. It's such a tease! If we have a good snow, it's usually in Feb.

User Image

10 years ago

Welp morning sickness kicked in at 1:30am. Migraine again. Booo :(

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!! I need to check in more often. I just wanted to say hello and I will be going back to read a few older posts to see how everyone is doing :-)

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

eli's infusion this pic , waiting for lidocaine to work

[URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/Crystaland_Brian_Duarard/media/eli4_zpsa718f419.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

[URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/Crystaland_Brian_Duarard/media/eli_zps02443111.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

[URL=http://s1025.photobucket.com/user/Crystaland_Brian_Duarard/media/eli3_zps13fe8484.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee--oh what a sweet and tough boy!!! My heart hurts that he has to go through all of this :(

@makeup-I am so sorry you had a migraine....I suffer from migraines myself and they are seriously hell. I feel for anyone who has them. I have had them since i was in 6th grade :(

@tiff-I hope you are holding that boy tight!!! I cannot wait to see pictures :)

10 years ago

I'm so sorry lolee. He seems like such a trooper, nonetheless. I am praying he gets better soon!!

I am happy for the pg ladies and I am hoping you have a H&H pregnancy, despite the sickness and what not. I remember those days clear as day.

Hopefully the rest of you ladies will get your BFPs soon!! I really don't know what's going on with me, but we shall see once I get this FRER (it's too cold to go out with DD today so I am not sure when I'll purchase it).

I saw of the photos you ladies uploaded and they are great!! Love the bellies :-)

ME (27) + DH (28) = DD (2)

10 years ago

@makeup - That really sucks! :( I hope this won't be something that
keeps happening a lot!

@DeLa - Hey, stranger! Thanks! I have been feeling pretty decent
this week so far. Do you have any idea how many DPO you are?

@lolee - That looks tough, poor boy. So sad he has to go through all
that and get sick so often. Do you know yet if the twins umbilical
(blood?) is going to help him?

AFM - 7 Weeks 2 Days today and exactly 1 week from my
appointment! Been feeling less M/S this week.

User Image

10 years ago

That's exciting tiff hope all went well and you have a speedy recovery!!

My appt went well today now 2 1/2 almost 3cm 70% effaced said if she doesn't come by the weekend the induction will happen tue after my next appt but they do believe she'll be here this weekend!!! Super excited and super ready!!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo