Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@mandapo, sorry hon. It's rough being a woman who has to deal with this craziness every month. I have always had hard menstrual cycles my whole life. I get intense symptoms and cry ALOT! I cried tonight too over the fact that my nose is so stuffy and it's been bothering me so much lately. Silly me. We have to hang in there.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

Oh and by the way I bloated up today like someone took a bike pump to my belly... lol. Gas galore. Oh the joys of being a woman with hormones.

Hi to piscesgirl and topwifey.

Here's hoping for us all to get BFP's this cycle.

User Image[/url][/url]

I had the weirdest dream last night! I dreamt someone just dropped 5 babies off at my house, and I was freaking out because I didn't have bottles or diapers or anything. You think I would be freaking out because there were 5 babies, lol. Still nauseous and gassy today, but not really any AF symptoms yet. And I dont feel quite as down today as I did yesterday. Hope everyone is doing well today. Hoping for some BFP's.

User Image

11 years ago

miraclemama2be hey how r u today as for me to early to tell it is 630am here in cali 10dpo we shall see

11 years ago

@mandapoo Great thats about a baby for each of us! yeeee haw! lol How are you feeling today? I also bloated up today like crazy.

@Mircle & topowifey - how are you ladies today? Besides GOING NUTS !!!

topowifey and I were thinking of getting blood test because we are just soooooooo impatient. lol..

@keeks671 - Any updates?!

AFM: The cramps are minimal (which concerns me) but the nausea and dizzy spells are still there. and I have this overall FUZZY feeling today.

11 years ago

We are TTC #1 too. We've been trying almost 2 years. Husband had zero sperm count and is on clomid to try to get some sperm going. This would be the first possible month he could have fully matured sperm if the clomid is working. This month I O'd earlier than normal (CD 15 and I'm usually at CD20ish), BD'd twice right around O time. on 7dpo I had a huge temp dip, was freezing in bed and couldn't get to sleep because I was so cold. Temp was up again on 8dpo. On 9 and 10 dpo it was higher than it has ever been during my charting days. I've had acid reflux (but no heartburn), nausea, stuffy nose and sore throat since 7dpo. So, basically, I'm either sick or pregnant. I hope I'm pregnant.

11 years ago

Hi Ladies. Feeling good today. Realizing that I must have O'd a day later than I had thought. Which puts me at O'ing on "Valentine's" Day. So that means I am 11 dpo today. I have not tested today since I got a bfn yesterday at 10 dpo. Plus my Af isn't due until this fri. Going to try and hold on any testing until wed or thurs. Hoping for my very first BFP. Not a whole lot of noticeable symptoms today. Still have stuffy nose on and off. Cramping, breasts still tender on the sides when poked... but all these are normal pms symptoms for me. Why can't I get a obvious sign like implantation spotting today or tomorrow?

@mandapoo ~ Crazy dreams can be interesting for sure. :) I have had my fair share of them during this tww.

@piscesgirl ~ You and topwifey are too funny with your wanting to get a blood test. Makes since to me. Bypassing all the ups and downs with testing and poas.

Hope everyone is having a good day.

User Image[/url][/url]

Yeahhhh well I am having a hard time finding a lab that will give the results same day. By the time I actually get the blood test results in 2-3 days I will be close enough to poas. Oh well. The nausea and exhaustion is so prominent today but cramping let up, should I be concerned?

11 years ago

@piecesgirl sorry babe u didnt find a lab who gives it to i chickend out i dnt want a false positve i have kaiser i get mine same day my doc is so cool if i say stat she does stat lol i am feel the same way as u omg so weird piecesgirl i think all odds are for us this time girrly sounds like we should be getting that bfp wishful thinking i know blessed i feel we shall lets pray and keep postive. hello everyone as for me 10 dpo 10dpiui today feeling slight cramps on my left side today been feeling the cramps off and on 3-4 days so idk some days sharper then before never had these before with PMS only during AF nausea this morning only headache this afternoon really bad sore breast itchy nipples wth lol and backache anxious to pass the 28th without AF.
@miricalmomma hello hun how u feeling today i am always driving myself nuts lolz

11 years ago

It was quite early for me to test but I couldn't help myself lol. I am gonna fight the urge test again and just wait it out. AF is due Friday so that gives me just 4 days to obsess . All symptoms have subsided except the headaches and, of course, the sore bbs. Staying positive and keeping

all

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo