Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2891 - 2900 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@nicole Hi and Welcome **waiving** I would love to say that all of those symptoms are DEF pregnant but only real answer is "I don't know" ??? **confused look** Pre-menstral symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms are soooo similar that it's easy to get confused.There have been Times when I was CERTAIN that I was pregnant and nope and had a chemical and wasn't too certain. So I wish I could say that based off of what you have given us that you were pregnant and I really hope that you are but I can not give you false hope. We are all here for ya if you want to rant n rave AND share your frustration, joy, or just anything. This is the best group ever!!! Hang around and see.

10 years ago

Thanks!!! But I forgot to mention.... Which is most important... That i ovulated a little later then normal and I'm now 4 days late. No af. I'm goin to take a HPT the 6th. Fingers crosses for a

10 years ago

Nicole if you ovulated later your period will come later. Your luteal phase doesn't change. The day you ovulate can vary. If you normally have a 14 day luteal phase then count 14 days past the day after ovulation and that is when your period is due

User Image

10 years ago

@desertchic thank you I was going to try and explain that to @nicole but you did a much better job. I would have really confused her. Lol How you and the girl bean? It always makes me smile when jump in with information that saves day. You let us know when we are waaaaaayyyy off course.

AFM: I went ahead and took an ovulation test and it was negative so I def O'd yesterday. :-D at least I have an idea!!! Yeeee haw!

10 years ago

Good morning ladies just stopping in to see how every one is..

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Hi all, this is my first post. TTC #1, 10 DPO (I think). I've been having vivid dreams off and on this past week, had one very weepy day, creamy CM, and I've been having hot flashes the last two days, both day and night. Today I started spotting and have lower back pain and feel like my belly is filling up and pushing out. Very uncomfortable! I don't want to get my hopes up but it's hard not to! The waiting is a killer! Any thoughts? :)

10 years ago

@piecesgirl i see u are up to ur old tricks lol encourging symptom watching i am out for a sec and i come back to see u encouraging symptom watching i see u lol

@ miraclemama2be hey babe i love septemeber to woohoo its my birthday month go virgos lol so we are all flying blind wow lol its okay suprises are good right. i had a great relaxing weekend it is two hot here in cali to do to much dieing i hate heat can not wait to cold air cold days love them days. i miss u to luv and now hurry with ur instagram.

@jenniferjuniper welcome all i can encourage since i am against symptom watching lol is

@lolee817 hey hun hope all is well.

@Nicole_bartonTTC welcome again i dont symptom watch its against my believe due to so many let downs i dont encourage it lol hope u got ur answer any who

AFM flying blind nothing new to report just waiting and hoping for my mirical i have managed to light a candle for all my lil buddies on the forum and continue to pray for us all and our so until then hugs
TO EVERYONE ELSE HOPE ALL IS WELL.

10 years ago

Welcome to the ones. Like @topo says, all you can do is wait and see.

Hello @pisces @Ants @athena @miracle @topo @LSch @lolee! How is everyone doing? Things seem pretty positive on the forum. I've been off the grid the past fews days, it felt nice.

@athen - Agree with you 100% on the under armour! Get that man in some baggy boxers! lol

@LSch - Your vacation sounded like bliss!

@pisces and @athena - On the racism issue: A friend posted something on Facebook over the weekend that was so ignorant and a local politician from the next town over came on and made this awful racist comment and I have literally been stewing over it for the last three days. I get so bent out of shape, I hate feeling like I am surrounded by people with these views. :( I'm trying to figure out a way to address it, I have to do something... my blood pressure can't handle the strain.

AFM -- BIG change: my sister-in-law moved out after living with us for 3 years! I will miss her, but she is going on to better things (college). She's wanted to do it for a long time and finally took the plunge.

Now I have so much extra space in my house I don't know what to do with it all!!!

We got to be close friends over the past 3 years and much of my spare time was spent chatting with her, now I feel like I have so much extra time too, I have been getting so much done. It's crazy!

This leads me to my newest delima... I'm thinking I may want to put off TTC for a while longer. It's been 3 years since DH and I had the house to ourselves and I'm REALLY enjoying it a lot and feeling like I want to stay like this for a little while longer. I could change my mind, I've been so wishy washy. Am I crazy?

I'm on CD9 - I'm feeling great. Started back up with ChaLEAN Extreme/Turbo Fire on Monday. SIL and I are planning to start the WomanCode cleanse on Monday. (Even though she moved out, we are still planning to do this together for support and all.) The cleanse is 4 days long and then we will start the new diet for each cycle phase. I will let you guys know how it turns out. Especially for her, since she has PCOS and this could potentially be huge for her!

I'm just feeling SO great and bursting with life and energy! and to all! I hope everyone enjoys some kind of great event in their life (baby related or other) this month, that's my wish for my Forum Fam. <3 <3 <3

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks!!! Me to!!

10 years ago

Hello all,

I have to say that my hsg went great!,,,

My uterus cervix and Fallopian tubes are clean open and ready for business ..

Totally normal.

How is everyone ?
Really quiet today

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo