Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7301 - 7310 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi Ladies,

Af came and is almost over. Today is cd 5. I just realized my appointment coming up for the dr's in Los Angeles is literally right in the middle of my ovulation time. The appt is scheduled the morning of cd 16 for me. Arrghh!!! It's a 4 hr drive for me to get there and my appointment is at 10 am. Thinking I might get up at 5 am and get on the road at 6 am. Not sure. Still trying to work the plans all out.

@Lschrader - Your ivf process is about to start soon. Yippie! I liked how you said "You will be pregnant until proven otherwise". Very true. Bring that baby home. I have never done acupuncture, but heard it's excellent for fertility treatments and other ailments. I am keeping you and your dh in my prayers for a successful egg retrieval and pregnancy!

@Football - Your recent baby bump pic on fb is great! Can't believe it's almost time. How are you feeling? My mom said when she was pregnant with me, I was breech up until 3 days before delivery time, I guess I turned myself around and came out. So it can happen. Your little baby boy and God knows what is best for how this baby needs to be birthed. It's going to be okay! You're in my prayers.

Hi to Bean, Rebecca, Pisces, Athena, Skyline and anyone else I have forgotten. Hope you are all doing well.

AFM : I will keep you posted how the appointment goes next week or IF I had to reschedule.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- That is a bummer about your appointment timing...is there anyway to make a mini trip out of it with your man? Stay in a hotel or something? That might take the edge off too! Well, either way, I know it's going to be well worth it and you are going to get some good answers. I really cannot wait for it for you!

Yes IVF is starting for me soon. Yesterday was the one month mark of when i will start stiming. I had a major break down yesterday and could have just cried all day. Another one of my best friends is newly pregnant. I had not seen her until last Saturday because I was just not ready yet. I am happy for her, but still so painful to see someone else get that. I just had a pitty party all day for myself. DH found me crying as I was trying to get ready and just sat and the ground and held me. It was very sweet. He got me and Bentley (my dog, ha) out of the house and we went for a walk. He also made me dinner. At the end of the day, I couldn't as for a better partner in this journey.

I hope everyone is doing well! @pisces----we seriously need an update from you ASAP!!!!

p.s. Ladies....we are a couple of weeks away from our TWO year anniversary! Crazy!

9 years ago

Just dropping in quickly to say I've been reading, but keep running out of time to post, hope to find time tomorrow.

@football - Hope everything is going smoothly!

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies!!

I'm just stoping by to say hello and wishing you are having a great week.

Tomorrow morning I have my Doctors appointment to check if the femara is working for me so I'm kind of nervous and excited, I am really hoping this medicine is going to work for us so wish me luck!!

Sending you hugs and lots of blessings to everyone, thank you for being so supportive!

9 years ago

@Bean - Yay for the Bump pic! :) How are you feeling?

@miracle - Hope you can figure things out without having to reschedule, do keep us posted!

@LSchrader - Sending you big hugs! How many friends have announced a baby?? It's seems like way too many. It will be your turn SOON!!

@zyara - Let us know how your appointment goes!

I have been stalking @football's page, not a thing yet. *sigh*

User Image

9 years ago

Hello everyone!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day.

@miracle I'm hoping the best for you, I am so excited for your RE appointment, keep us informed how it all goes!

I went to my Doctor's appointment yesterday, they checked how I responded to the new meds and the nurse was so excited, she said I had beautiful lining (which I have no idea why that is good if anyone can explain me about it will be great) and also I have a big follie on left side and 2 medium ones on the right which is actually first time they see anything at all on the right side so she said this cycle looks very promising. I got triggered yesterday and now all we have to do is TI for the next 3 days (but just to be sure I'm having some action Sunday and Monday too, to be safe) if this cycle doesn't work we will have our very first IUI next month so I am very happy to see that my body is finally responding. At least now I don't feel broken that bad hehehe...

So I'm trying to be calm and relax, im doing my best to not stress about it and I just pray this time I have God's blessing with me.

What about you girls? Any news? How everything is going for everyone?

Sending you all my love!!

9 years ago

@zyara_luz-good luck! You want good lining because it helps with implantation. If your lining is too thin, then its like your uterus is not prepped enough for the egg. That is great that you have good lining!

9 years ago

@zyara_luz-good luck! You want good lining because it helps with implantation. If your lining is too thin, then its like your uterus is not prepped enough for the egg. That is great that you have good lining!

9 years ago

9 years ago

@zyara - That's great news. I hope this is your cycle! Sending you lots of and !!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo