Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

7591 - 7600 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Miracle. ..so sorry honey. Hope you get the stiffness in your neck and shoulder worked out, and can rest. Darn AF!

User Image

9 years ago

@Rebecca, thank you.. I appreciate your kind words. I caved in and took some ibuprofen. I couldn't stand the pain any longer. The meds seemed to take the edge off.

Insomnia night number 2 - not sure what the heck is going on. with my sleep but this has to stop.

Weirdest thing is I thought I started my AF yesterday but I only spotted very light/tan colored cm on top when wiping only once yesterday and nothing since 4 pm. Usually if I am going to spot by the next morning time AF lets down and shows in full force. So either she's playing tricks on me and will be here later today or I messed my hormones up somehow or I ovulated later than I thought. My cm was very weird this whole twwk. Time will tell.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago • Post starter

@miracle-Oh lady you are giving me hope. Praying she is staying away from you! My sister always knew she was pregnant because when she was supposed to get AF she would spot for one day and then it would stop.

Yep 8 weeks today! CRAZY i know!!! one of my good friends just found out today she is having a girl! She is super happy, they really wanted a girl! I can't say what i am hoping for. I think either is perfect. I think girl things are cuter...but what a stupid way to judge what you want, right?! Hahah! I have my u/s today with my OB, and should hear the HB!

9 years ago

@Lschrader - I can't wait to hear about your U/S 8 week appt today. :) I think girl stuff is cuter too, but a little cuddly mama's boy could so special too. There's no love like a baby boy for his mama! :) I think you're having a girl for some reason though. Your sister's story of spotting once before each pregnancy is interesting.

User Image[/url][/url]

@Lschrader - How did your dr's appt go today with your 8 week u/s? I hope everything went well. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

@Lschrader, how was your appointment???

@Miracle, how you feeling today?

9 years ago

Lschrader. ..how are you honey?

Miracle. ..any more signs of AF? Wondering what might be going on?

User Image

9 years ago

Good Morning. I'm on cd 31 with no af. I had that one spotting Wed about 4 pm on tp when wiping and nothing since. It was such a pale light brown color. Who knows what that was.lol! I am not going to do any hpt's unless I make it to cd 35 with no af. Otherwise I am just doing the sit and wait thing right now.

@Rebecca - How are you?

@Lschrader - Feeling a little worried that you haven't checked in about your appt yesterday. You okay?

How is everyone else doing? Feeling?

User Image[/url][/url]

@miracle-Oh i am SO SO sorry i kept you waiting! My grandma had a stroke Tuesday night and is in the hospital so pretty much anytime i have not been at work, i have been there. Poor thing is 92 and just barely hanging on. She is ready to be home with her Savior. This my dad's mom and i just hurt for him so much. I hate seeing parents see their parents like this. It is heartbreaking. She has lived a wonderful life. She had five children, sadly one passed away from a brain tumor 27 years ago on the 8th of this month. From those five children, she was blessed with 17 grandchildren, and those grandchildren who have married went on to give her 30 great grandchildren. Ours would have been 31. We have a very large family, which is super comforting at a time like this.

My appointment went really great. We got to see our little raspberry and hear it's HB! 160bpm! Strong and healthy! It went by so fast though. I could have listened to it forever! Luckily since we are an IVF pregnancy, we are still with our RE also, so we get to go back on Monday for possibly our last appointment and u/s with them :)

I so so so hope that AF is staying away from you for a wonderful reason! Yep, that was my sister's way of being able to tell she was pregnant!

9 years ago

Update * STUPID STUPID STUPID AF just arrived. Can't tell you girls how sad & angry I am. Arrrrggggghhhhhhhh!

@Lshrader - I am sorry to hear about your grandma. Sounds like she has lived a long and full life, blessing you all with a big family. :( Prayers to you and all that know and love her. So happy to hear the lil bean is doing well. :)

User Image[/url][/url]

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo