Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2291 - 2300 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Thanks Misskitty.... it seems like this week is crucial huh!!

I guess that we will know something this week ;)

I wish you the best too and I hope you get a BFP :)

User Image

10 years ago

Helloooooooooooooooo ladies!!!! How are you!!!

Im going to send you Honduran coffee to really wake up hahaha!!!

I still dont have signals of AF... but I will wait... and wait a little longer!!

So??? How is the week going????

User Image

10 years ago

Good morning sweet ladies!!!

Im serious, I need news about you!!

@Ants, how are you feeling??

@Pisces, @Topo @Mary, hows AF??

@Mari2013 I will put an AMBER ALERT for you woman!!!! Where are you????

@Misskitty, how are you???

AFM: 33 CD, 14-15 DPO no signs of AF I guess I had a bad digestion, I feel like hell and I have nauseas.

Have a great day!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

@honcat

Good morning love, how are you feeling.
Im super depressed today I feel like just crying.
I have some back pain .

How are you have you checked to see?
I have a feeling you are.

10 years ago

hey ladies i am over here irritable i am doing accupuncture idk havent been consistant only had my first session. i been reading along but i hate logging on from my phone becuase it takes forever so i waited till i got to work i had a one day flu i was man down for two days had to take a day off from work and i am so pissed becuase i was trying to save sick and vacation days, had my husbands reunion and had to see his ugly ass couisen.. hope everyone is doing good idk whats my major malfunction but i am so grouchy like post pms.
AFM nothing new just iritable period is over back to work over here like fml. i love to catch up but i am still feeling under the weather so i cant do my normal rollcall luv u all best wishes

i am calling out two @ MIRICALMOMMA love u honey i know although u are not trying and are giving sometime i do know that u are reading this right now love u babe and i am here for you if u need me private message me and plz dnt be gone for long babe i miss u already.

10 years ago

@ants mommy I am sorry that I have not kept up but how many days DPO are you? You should be getting close to testing right? How did you feel about your reading?

@lsch 2ww **whoop whoop** I am praying that this is it for you. I have never seen Tania say "soon" for someone so just hold fast sweetie, its coming.

***AMBER ALERT** @JSX where are you girl? Hope everything is ok? Hope you got that job or at least your cosmetology boards straightened out for the state you live in now. We were thinking of maybe driving up to the pocanos this weekend to see my father in law but we are playing it by ear.

@fire bug warrior princess - stop being Oscar the Grouch! Lol what did your doctor say, I know he had mentioned doing another IUI.

@misskitty did you test girl? Or did I miss it? Sorry I was trying to scroll through and check all the post.

@mari what's new girlfriend? Based on your reading, I know you made some diet changes but have you tried ova boost? It helps the egg quality for women over 35

@maryG where are you again in your cycle? Sorry I haven't been as diligent as I usually am

@ HonCat you're kill'n me!!!!! TEST TEST TEST TEST TEST ....LOL

@miraclemama I read her post yesterday and I put my phone down. My heart was so heavy for her and I felt her pain from thousands of miles away. For those of your who do not know, @miracle and @topo and I have been a support for one another when we didn't have all of you or others jumped ship and left us hanging. The one thing I could count on was these two ladies so I had to take a minute and digest the thought of not having her here. I know there are many that I can count on in here that have been steadfast in their support like @tiff @jsx @desertchic @lsch @topo and new friends like @honcart @mari @maryG @misskitty....it's still hard to loose someone as important as @miracle. She gave me her email address so I intend to stalk her still but I will miss having her here :-(

AFM: clomid day 2 - haven't even been tempting. Lol

10 years ago

@ants, it is good to feel bad, It reminds us that we are human!!!

Please dont give up... just wait, and if it happens or not, well, take every step slowly, dont try to take this stair in two steps.
For ones things are easy, for others not, but is so beautiful when you receive that thing that you have been expecting. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

@pisces have not tested yet - test is at doctor's on friday. as for everything else, no period yet, so....was supposed to show last night or this morning, but i will wait the rest of today and tomorrow before i just decide one way or the other. i'm so anxious right now!

User Image

10 years ago

Morning ladies. I am feeling down today. Seems like there are a few of us feeling this way. We must hurt for one another! DH has been sick since last Thursday. Super bad cold and super grumpy due to it. We have only BD twice, Saturday and Sunday. I don't think I covered all my days so I just know about this month. I am 99.9% sure I ovulated on Sunday and we did BD then. I was good and laid with my legs in the air for 20 min after too! ha.

However, I am second guessing myself. Did I even ovulate? My temps have not change. at. all. I forgot to temp a couple days and would temp when I remembered, so I know some are not accurate. But I did temp this morning and I was 97.6. If I did O, I should be much higher, right? I have not had a steady three days of higher BBT. I am so lost. Like I said, I had the most intense ovulation (or so I thought) pains on Sunday. All day. It was crazy. I had the most positive OPK I have ever had. It was pretty much dark purple and way darker than the control line. Can that all happen, but not actually ovulate??

If I did ovulate, I am 2dpo today.

ok, @honcat and @misskitty....will you PLEASE POAS!? You are all driving us nuts :) Are your cycles normally pretty regular and consistent?

10 years ago

@pieces Im 9 DPO today but I tested on Sunday like a retard and of course got a BFN. And after Tanias reading Im even more feeling out this month.

Today Im super depreseed and I have some low back pain.
Im so depressed I dont knwo whats wrong I feel like crying and all.

How the Clomid going how mang Mg did they send you? Any mood swings or hot flashes? I got tons of those

@honcat- Thank you for your kind words, I know its Gods will when this will happen but sometimes I think its so unfair as I see all these young girls getting pregnant and I cant. Its really frustrating.

Come on and test already I cant wait until Saturday you are killing me here.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo