Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4091 - 4100 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Football he's a football coach at our highschool we went to which is the wildcats.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@miraclemama!!! Where are you? Hope you are doing okay. Wait, I just remembered you said you would be visiting a friend. Maybe that's where you are? :)

@rebecca - Is the spotting AF for sure?

User Image

10 years ago

Those are such cute ideas for announcing! 3 days late now and 16dpo :( so much for Thanksgiving announcement.

10 years ago

Skyline - yeah, dear, it's AF. She had me on pins and needles for a few hours last night, barely there spotting (which she never does!), but then about bedtime she was up to her usual tricks. At least I didn't cry this time. But I was angry. I'm trying to find something good to think about that's come out of her showing....it's pretty hard. It's weird that AF came a day early though, until I starting thinking on it. Last month when I got off the progesterone, AF was a day late...so I guess by coming what feels like a day "early" things are actually back on track.

I've started temping, so hopefully that will go well and I'll have something else to obsess over.

Lschrader - glad your dh is able to get the surgery. Will he have a long recovery time?

User Image

10 years ago

your welcome football

another eli up date as of last night he now has aseptic meningitis docs said its a side effect of the infusions which they told me that basiclly the infusions is a type of chemo and that most kids under 5 yrs cannot tolerate it there is another option they are gonna try which is put directly on the skin but its once a week they will have a home nurse come to the house to teach me how to do it and when i feel comfortable in doing it then they wont come any more paper work has been started ... i will post more updates as they come thank you ladies so much for listening to me rant and rave love you bunches

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Ugh so upset. DH fell asleep last night before we BD'ed and I woke up drier. That means my last BD was a little over 48 hours ago. I hope I O'd yesterday :(

Do they say you O right before you dry up? A few days after? I noticed EWCM throughout the day yesterday slowly become less abundant. I had first noticed EWCM Tuesday. I'm hoping yesterday, my last "wet" day was the big day. What would you ladies say?

User Image

10 years ago

Football I think most dry up a few days past ovulation. Have you tried opk's? And you might wanna try temping if this isn't your cycle so you know positively when you ovulate.

Lolee oh no I'll be keeping you all in my prayers. I hope he gets better soon.

Rebecca so sorry about the witch. I like temping for the reason that I can know positively if I'm ovulating. Good luck fxed for you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@ athena thank you

football as long as you still have some your still in your fertile window docs have told me you have 4 -5 days on both sides of o day to catch the eggie good luck hun i agree with athen if it dont happen this cycle i would deffinately try using opks to pin point it...

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Athena- I've used OPKs every other cycle, and I always get so confused because of the test line and I was always questioning if it was positive or not. Plus, it would go from positive to negative when I had EWCM and then a few days before AF should show, it'd go back to positive. I would never know what to expect. I think I may have gotten a faulty pack (I used Wondfos). So I tried to just listen to my body this month, and I think I got to know it better, so that's great.

So most people dry up a few days past O? I'm not totally dry, it's still moist, but I wouldn't say it's "wet" like it was before I noticed EWCM, and definitely not EWCM.

User Image

10 years ago

thats great football but they also say once you get that 1st positive surge to stop testing to avoid confusion

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo