Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1831 - 1840 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi. Going to be a great day.. you know why? Because I'm making it that way.. :) Well since I'm not temping, charting or doing opk's I will have the slightest idea of when I'm ovulating as I get lots of days of cm during my fertile window. I will just bed when I can and when it feels good.. :)

@Desertchic ~ I hope you get your baby girl that you are wanting.. I know you will be happy either way. Glad to hear everything is going well.

@Ants mommy~ Sorry the witch got you.. but hey at least you can get onto the next cycle with clomid like you said.. I hope this is your month for you.

@Lschrader ~ So you could be getting pregnant this month or next month.. super eager to hear what happens. Get a reading by me only if you feel compelled to.. no pressure. I dislike going into clothing stores with bad mirrors and bad lighting. Unless of course it's with skinny mirrors and dim lighting...

@Topo ~ Why do you think your already out this month. You are just about to ovulate hon? Sorry about the extra stress with debt people. See if they will work with you over a smaller amount? Sucks hon..

@Tiff ~ Hi mama. How are you feeling these days? Hope you are well.

@Pisces ~ Where are you? How are you? Thinking of you. I hope they got the machine up and working today so you can get your hsg done. If not then seems like you got the go ahead to ttc this month? Hey remember what Tania said that the cycle that starts the month you conceive will be June.. so your new cycle started in June.. there is always hope. I think your getting closer to your bfp and you will have it sooner than you think..

@Topo ~ Sorry your

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@miracle- Not feeling pressure and totally want to! I just feel like this is something maybe I should wait for. I tend to be a very patient person...but when it comes to the unknown I can't handle it and HAVE to know!!!

I might just change my mind, but for now, I will wait!

10 years ago

@miracle even though I was not happy that I got my AF. I am happy that i got it and was able to go see the Dr. he checked to see if I had any cyst and gave me the prescription.

So this cycle will be 100 MG day 5-9 and pray and hope it works.

You know some one told me to drink Lydia Pinkham pills.

Have you guys heard about them?

@miracle Im really glad that you are feeling good. Let nature take it course relax and have fun sex with your man!

10 years ago

@miracle. Here I am been super de duper BUSY at work and trying to get things in order because its contract time at work. No HSG so I am on my own this month. All I have is God, the power of positive thinking, a couple of OPK's, a basal thermometer, Fert Friend, DH, and ALL OF YOU :-D my moral support crew. Come on @miracle lets relax and accidentally get pregnant ...lol

@desertchic I hope you get a healthy, happy girl! But I warn you, they are expensive....lol.. My girls are the sweetest things and they really keep me smiling. My son is 17 and thinks he's a big grown man already. Lol

@antsmommy sorry you got AF but glad you got it so you could get your meds and get started for next month. :-D beware of feeling a little over emotional. I was very irritated...not ridiculously so but I found myself getting upset with DH and my girls and they were just joking around with me. @jsx had warned me so I excused myself to the bathroom and had a little pep talk with myself. Lol...

@lsch you are being a very good girl!!! I usually am not, I the worlds worst cheater during the 2ww. I have tried everything to stop myself but I always find ways to cheat again. Did I tell you about the time I locked up all of my test in my safe? Lmao

@topo where are you? Did you O yet? I feel like I am going to soon.

AFM: HSG machine never came back up, oh well there is nothing I can do about that ...relaxxxxxxxxx! CD 9 and feeling O like pains, so I hope it's coming soon. @topo what were your cycles after you got off clomid?

10 years ago

@pieces thank you ill keep you in mind if i get a little crazy.

I did notice with the first cycle that I got emotional one night with the hubby.

10 years ago

hey girls just popping in to tell you i posted a baby bump pic and man did it already pop out! i feel huge!!! here is the image number 145605
I hope all is having a nice friday night!

User Image

10 years ago

@Jsxt ~ Thanks for posting the pic. I commented on it. Love it! I would love more than anything to have a baby bump like yours.. So cute..

@Pisces ~ Yes, let's get accidentally pregnant.. :) that is this month's mantra. I saw all these babies on the beach today. We are having a heat wave here and so everyone is down at the beach.. about a 1,000 people were on the beach. Everywhere I looked I saw a pregnant mom or a mom with a tiny toddler. Made me smile.

@Ants Mom ~ I'm glad you were able to get seen by the dr for a check up and some meds. :)

Since my cycle was 3 days overdue last month out the of the blue. I'm wondering if it will go back to normal this month? We shall see.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks mama I do love it I'm just no longer fitting I'm my clothes I did go out and buy a few sun dresses because I jut want to be comfortable I hate being too hot and being pregnant does that ESP in the summer, the winter I don't mind it! I've been so nauseous lately just keep taking my meds to take the sickness away and these headaches are a killer but other then that I'm great! I know god has plans for you and I do believe you will get your BFP very soon and we will all be very proud and happy for you!!

User Image

10 years ago

@ jsx- LOVED the pic! Thanks for posting! U r looking soooo cute!!

@ pices- so r u oing today?

@ desert- let's c ur bump!

Arm- I also posted a bump pic of me yesterday! 10 weeks 4 days!

10 years ago

Tiff you are very pretty! Thanks for the pic also very cute!! That baby boy is coming along well!

Today is very hot and humid out but thankful no rain for today but more down pours all day tomorrow pretty much everyday up til Friday ugh! So today we will be taking a day trip to my childhood beach, seaside heights! I can't wait to see how far they came after super storm sandy washed most of it away :( just want to take my baby boy on the beach to build some sand castles let him ride the kiddie rides and me eat like a pig on all my fav food down there! Lol I hope you all have a wonderful day!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo