Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

4161 - 4170 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Miracle they don't work for pcos because you can have high lh but then you don't ovulate. You can have positives a lot. But when you take Clomid it makes you have a normal cycle.

I think I may be getting closer to ov though.
User Image

It's the darkest yet.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@Athena ~ Gotcha. Looks like your going to O soon. Another good thing about taking vitamin D is that it helps woman with pcos get pregnant. Have you had your vitamin D levels checked lately? Just curious.

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

And now I'm having a horrible hotflash.. So I'll bet ovulation is coming.

10 years ago

Miracle I've never had them checked but I've been taking vitamin d .if I don't ov I'll order more Clomid and go up a dose a dh will get all his levels rechecked and whatever the urologists wants.

My ovaries are twitching now too.

10 years ago

A friend just told me that she ovulated way later after her chemical pregnancy so I'll bet that's what it is. I didn't even think of that.

10 years ago

@Lyrah - I have IC as well. I got a bladder infection when I was 11 and ever since then my bladder never was 100% right. Then in 2006 I got full blown IC. It's awful, but I have managed to get it into remission naturally. How did yours get better?

@athena - I actually did buy the vibrating wrist alarm, but it really startles me awake and disorients me and it won't stop vibrating until you shut it off, which is hard to do in the dark. It's like a sad comedy act. I really should give it another try since I spent the money in it, but it's functionality is pretty dissapointing. That OPK is looking good, I'm glad she told you about O-ing late after her chemical, that's reassuring.

@lolee - I'm glad Eli is getting better and I hope the twins are okay! It sounds like you have more than enough on your plate. :(

@miraclemama - Thanks! I thought it would be easy, I always get up at 8 except for Fridays, so I thought it would be simple... but one crazy thing after the other keeps happening and messing things up. Lol

@football - What is going on with you? Check in soon!

AFM - DH and I just got home from a Janelle Monae concert in Atlanta. It was great!!! There was this paper they gave out prior to the show with "10 commandments" written on it, the last one was going on about how any baby conceived at or within 48 hours of the concert would be able to fly. I took a picture of it, I will have to share it tomorrow! Anyway, wouldn't it be something if I O in the next 48 hours? ;) hehe!

User Image

10 years ago

@ mirical- yay! I'm so glad ur thanksgiving and ttc this month is going to all work out! I'm so glad ur back in the game!
@ jsx- tooth problems suck butt! I'm so sorry, I know everyone is giving u advice but put a thick coat of epsin salt on it and also let salt along with water sit in mouth as warm as u can take it! I'm waitng on a new bump update from u, I posted mine the other day!
@- lolee- keep ur head up, I have a feeling all will turn out great!
@ pices- hi!!!!

I hope everyone has a fab day tomorrow with fam, and Injoy the food, expessially to those expecting!

10 years ago

Lolee - I'm glad to hear Eli is getting better, but I'm sorry for the extra stress and tension and worry of the test results. I'm praying the twins will be just fine. Please let us know how it goes, and try not to worry too much. (Stupid to say, I know.) Like I said, I will be praying for you all.

Jsx - Oh, God bless you! I hope one of the remedies the ladies suggested works to ease your pain. The worst tooth pain I ever had was when I had to have two of my wisdom teeth pulled and two surgically removed. And of course it happened at Christmas! I couldn't open my mouth to eat ANYTHING. And it hurt like a son of a gun! Praying you get to feeling better soon, and maybe get in to the dr earlier than they said.

skyline - I'm new to this temping thing, and I know you're not supposed to move around, etc. But I'm trying really hard not to stress over it - which is milestone for me, I love to stress over everything! - and just take my temp each day. I might not be perfect at it, but the way I see it, at least I'm getting data I haven't been getting before, and I'm just going to roll with it. Try not to stress!

AFM - CD7, first morning using the monitor again. It was a Low reading, but the 2nd line was way darker than it was last cycle on day 7, so I don't know if that means I will O earlier or not. Today's test matched up more with day 10 from last time, and I got my first high reading on day 12. Hmmm...

User Image

10 years ago

@rebecca - Thanks! I feel better this morning. I woke up at the right time, today was a reliable reading. Hooray. What kind of monitor are you using?

@Tifferz - I'm looking forward to tomorrow, it will be the first T-giving we have spent with DH's family in a few years. They've been doing it in SC with extended family a lot. I will miss my family though. :(

Okay, here is that picture of the last one of the "10 Droid Commandments"

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Skyline, I'm using the clear blue easy fertility monitor.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo