Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2851 - 2860 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

SO MUCH HAPPINESS !!!! I am I tears asnintype this because I had such an emotional week.

Yesterday was the funeral for the lady who passed away and so it was just too emotional for me and my staff. Even today I was dragging until I logged on here. God always has a way of picking you up when you are down and today reading all of this news just put the wind in my sail. Thank you Lord for all of these miracles and just a reminder that my faith is strong that rest of us are still in line and patiently waiting.....

WELCOME WELCOME TO ANY NEWBIES!!!! I apologize for my absence. I want all to feel welcome in this forum. We appreciate you reaching out :-D

@athena how are you girlie? I am sorry if I missed anything **hugs**

@lolee Thank God for your BFP I asked God to skip you to the front of the line because for you another baby was not just a "want" it was a NEED. I am so happy that you got this blessing that you needed so badly and I am sending you and a

@jsx ] yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!! Did you email Tania and advise her of her RIGHT-NESS!!! And yes I just made up a word!!! I a,mod happy for you sweetie!!!!

@tiff here I am!!!!! I was rightttttttttt!!!! Yayyyyyyyy my only prediction to come true!!!! Lol I am so happy for you and your husband. I bet he is telling evvvvvvvvvvrybody...lol

@lolee @jsx @tiff your good news really picked me up, thank you.

@lsch what's doing with you? I know you are not tracking DPO but are you late? Have you tested? I really think because you are not trying that you will be pregnant soon.

@ants mommy sorry about AF I was really hoping that you were preggo this month. But yes talking to your DR and getting a plan will make you feel better. I was so apprehensive about seeing my Fert Dr again when I had my HSG because I thought he was going go all into that IVF thing but he gave me other options first, I felt so much better when I left his office.

@topo hey girl, here I am. How are you? Have you made plans for your IUI? What meds do they give you during IUI? I may have to look into it by November if I am not pregnant. I really want to be pregnant by the time DH leaves for Spain.

@miracle hey lady bug. I feel like I haven't been paying attention to you and @firebug. Please know that this is not the case, I have been going through it in my personal life and I am trying to get back into my routine. How have you been? I hope you are shacking up with your boo thang!!! It's almost O time since we are back on the same O rotation. Oh and did you read that by feb of 2015 I will be in Hawaii....we are getting closer to that sitting on the beach and drinking virgin piña colada's...lol...maybe we will be on ANOTHER baby by then :-D lol

Here is some interesting things I found to help in the TTC journey:

A co-worker brought me this little book called "Prayers and Promises for Supernatural Childbirth" by Jackie Mize.

This book is AMAZING!!!!! Please get a copy if you are TTC, you feel so empowered. I just started it and it is already giving me hope :-D

10 years ago

Part 2 of my post:

Next Pineapples: Using Pineapples to Assist with Implantation

Using Pineapple to Assist Implantation: Pineapple contains bromelain. Bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that breaks up proteins that inhibit embryo implantation. Consuming a whole pineapple (focusing on the core as it has the highest concentration of Bromelain) during a fertility cycle can be beneficial.

For IVF [in vitro fertilization] cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your embryo transfer.

IUI [intra-uterine insemination] cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day of your IUI.

Timed intercourse cycle: one pineapple, divided into 5 portions - consume one portion each day, over five days, beginning on the day after ovulation.

Note: Be careful not to start consuming pineapple too early in the cycle. Beginning to consume pineapple BEFORE the recommended days above can actually affect your vaginal and cervical mucus PH, making it more acidic.

AFM: Still waiting to O. I am using OPK's on SMU and at 10pm since Tuesday so I am expecting to get a positive OPK soon :-)

10 years ago

Topo you are right everything that Tania has said has come true and right on point which is why I had recommended her to this forum! She was great and made my dreams come true and Im sure all of your dreams will come in time just as she says!! Tania is an amazing women!

Pieces, Im so sorry for your loss hun I hope you feel better soon! You were right all aklong with me and tiff genders of the lil ones! I cant wait for your turn, I know its coming and im anxious for it to happen...I hope this is your month, catch that egg and im still standing firm of having you try the instead softcups as soon as you get your positive!!! LoL I can just see your face as our reading this!! hahah but it worked for me and i know it will for you if you just try..I used preseed every day during the fertile week and then put one softcup in the night of positive and left it in til next night and boom IM PREGNANT!!...JUSt TRY THEM!! I PROMISE they will not get stuck or lost lol as I am still recommending them to all of your girls!!

User Image

10 years ago

@jsx I am laughing like crazy but I think it's worth a shot. I have been following your footsteps anyway clomid, fertile cm 3x a day, so soft cups it is. Lol I am going to pick them up on the way home in case I get a positive OPK tonight. Lol so you put it in right after?

10 years ago

@ pices- there u are!! I guess pineapples are good a lot in preg, they also help soften the cervix when it's close to deliver, it worked for me I ate a lot and went into labor like three days after I started

10 years ago

Hi girlsssss

I have an update I saw my drs son yesterday and came out glad. Next Tuesday my HDTV will have a semen analysis . Wednesday I will have an hsg and on day 21 I need to go check my progesterone via blood work to see if I ovulated. Plus clomid..

Crossing my fingers everything comes out good. He's younger so more proactive .

@pieces sorry about your loss those things are never good and are very hurt full.

I posted yesterday on my fb a Joel osteen sermon look at it. I was down yesterday and I saw it and felt a lot better then logged on here and boom loleee is pregnant.

@topo- hi my friend how are you?

Everyone else

I am home today ant has a cold and couldn't go to school so took him to the dr.

I think I'm getting it too

10 years ago

Yes pieces thats correct use the preseed 15 min before intercourse and right after you squeeze a softcup and slide it in as far as you can and then it forms to your cervix until tomorrow night you shouldnt be able to feel it inside, i know when you open it, it looks scarey because you think its huge but it works and when i found it easiest to pull out was with my thumb and index finger some ppl can use middle finger like a hook and then pull it out so dont be scared it will come out and they work great! it keeps the sperm in close to your cervix and if positive your cervix should be high soft and open it will then suck them sperm in and they wont be able to come out until you remove the softcup! I hope this helps you, any other quyestions dont be afraid to ask!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you ladies so much you mean the world to me even though you brought me to tears ....keep your heads up high I have faith it will happen to you one way or another hugggggss

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Omggggg

I was swinging by to see how you all were just in time to read Lolees good news! its happening ladies, one by one we're all going to have our moment to celebrate! Just wait and see

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone! I am so frustrated. I just took about 30 minutes to write to each person in this forum and it got deleted.. so I'm not going to re type it again.. arghh! I will sum it up though.. things are good, just bedding away at least once every day. Trying preseed for the first time every, but no soft cups. O is approaching between today and the next few days I suppose..

@Lolee ~ Congratulations!!! BFP!!! YAHOOOOOOO!!! So awesome. You have to be so happy right now. I'm happy 4 you. What perfect timing for you with all your going through these days with your little one :) You are being totally blessed.. it's giving us encouragement too!

@Jsxt ~ Congrats! A baby girl. I guess my predictions were wrong. So happy you got what you wanted. :)

@Tiff ~ Congrats! A baby boy! I bet you're excited. Very happy for you.

Thinking of you girls. I will share more details soon!

Let's get the O show on the go! LOL! Pisces I know you're on my same cycle so and I can't remember who else these days.. but girls lets get er done hon.. (my famous hick country bumpkin voice) ha ha ha !

Welcome newbie's GOOD LUCK! Bring on the BFP's

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo