Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5221 - 5230 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Thanks for the insight everyone. My cervix is super tilted, then with the drop of blood it all just got me concerned. I'm a worry wart (obviously) so thank you for indulging. My cervix has been high, hard, and closed since O, but today it's high, soft, and closed. Wonder if it's changing for AF that's due in a few days. No other sightings of blood luckily.

@LSchrader- Thanks! I hope it's implantation, but I just don't feel that it's my month. :/ how are you? Has your DH fully recovered? I was curious if you noticed the veins before the surgery? Sorry you guys have had a few rough days!

@Mrssuz- Welcome! Cycle buddies! How long have you been TTC? Do you have any children already? Don't get discouraged by a BFN. It's super early anyway. There's still hope.

@athena- Yay for a positive digital!!!

@Miracle- Thinking of you and sending you hugs!

@Bean- Where are you? Hope all is well.

@Pisces- When does your DH leave again? February 1st? Try to stay strong. Going to the gym and getting healthy sounds like a fabulous plan. We're here for you if you ever need to vent or talk!!! :)

@Rebecca- Please don't feel sorry about feeling the way you do. It's only natural to worry and want what's best for your child. I am praying for you and @athena for healthy nine months. *Hugs*

@Skyline- Hope you're doing well! Miss you!!

Sorry if I missed anyone!! Any fun plans this weekend for anyone?

User Image

10 years ago

Omg so much catching up to do!!!!

I see new BFPs so congrats to all of you ladies!!!!!!

@Miracle I'm terribly sorry about your Grandmother :( Stay strong.

AFM: Holy nausea!!! It got me this week, at home..at work...last night. UGH!!! Got an ultrasound LAST Friday on the 17th and baby grew a big 3cm! :) heartrate was 136bpm...boy?? Hoping for a girl but as long as my little peanut is healthy I am perfectly ok with what God gives us! I no longer have to see the Perinatologist UNLESS my ob feels I should see him again. I DO have to see an Opthomologist EVERY month to watch my eyes due to the intracrnial hypertension.

O yea...hello BLOAT!!! I am only 8 weeks today and I look like I'm 5-6 months prego -- what gives?!?!?! I know I'm a plus size girl and I have gained 5.5lbs [209 to 214.5] but sheesh...can I breath please?! My pants don't fit and I bought my first pair of maternity leggings yesterday!

Has anyone else popped out this quickly in the 2nd pregnancy?

User Image

QUESTION: I was told I won't get another ultrasound until 18 weeks..........18 weeks?!?!?! If I request one at my 10 week appointment would they give me one? I really want to finally "announce" the pregnancy with an u/s picture that looks like a baby....................

Hope all of you are doing great!!! <3<3

User Image

10 years ago

I'm here @football_girl! Reading along keeping encouraged by all your kind words and excitement! Your af is due soon huh?! I do hope that was implantation bleeding you had.

@Miracle- So sorry to hear about your granma, you are not having the best time of it at the moment are you? Keep your head held high, there will be some light soon.

Welcome @mrssuz !!

@Sky- you keeping a busy little bee working and reading any pregnancy books?!

@makeup- I read you do "pop" out much sooner with your second as tummy muscles are more relaxed from being stretched first time round. It's a lovely bump already (even if it is bloat, v.exciting!)

@Athena-soooo nice to see that digital! Eeeeeh!

@LSchrader- Sorry to hear about you and your hubby's quibbles....Sounds like me & mine at the minute! I have been a little on edge lately! Your sister is due to give birth soon, do you know if it's going to be a little niece or nephew?

Sorry if I missed anything or re-asked a question but lost my book where I have to write down where everyone's up to so I don't have to keep scrolling backwards & forwards. Lotsa lovely ladies to keep track of.xx

User Image

10 years ago

Everyone - thank you all so much for your kind words and understanding. I'm going to try really, really hard to enjoy each moment and be happy for the time I have. That's all we can do anyway, right?

Makeup - you look lovely! And yes, you will pop earlier with each pregnancy. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and post a belly pic myself...trust me, you won't feel bad then!

Football - your cervix softening - or so I've read - can be either getting ready for AF or an early sign of pregnancy. I chickened out right before AF was due and didn't check mine, so I can't help you with how mine felt. I can tell you that before I quit checking, mine was high, closed, and varied between medium and hard. But I didn't check for like the last 3 or 4 days, and each woman is different.

Bean - that's so smart keeping a notebook on where everyone is! I think Skyline keeps records too.

Athena - so happy for you!

topo - thank you, dear. You are right. God is good, and I need to rest in that.

Lschrader - sorry to hear about the stress related squabbling you've been having, but I bet we've all been there. I'm glad you got to talk though, and figure things out. Go Hawks!

User Image

10 years ago

@football - I wouldn't want to contribute to getting your hopes up or anything, but CD9 is the most common day for implantation to occur! I am doing well, really excited for next weekend to get it's butt over here so I can tell my family!

@mrssuz - Welcome, fingers crossed for you as well!

@rebecca - **hugs** I hope you are able to find your inner peace, stress is the last thing your body needs right now. I hope you are able to succeed and treasure each moment as you have it. None of us are promised tomorrow, no need to let the maybes of tomorrow steal the joy from the truths of today!

@pisces - Were you able to get your wedding shoot done? I hope you O before DH leaves, just so you get one last chance at it!

@LSchrader - So I had to find out what all the crap was about the Sherman thing and I have to say, RIDICULOUS! He seems like a really cool guy and he was just hyped up after the game. People need to take a chill pill. Seriously. So now... I have to say I will definitely be rooting for the Seahawks in the SB. ;) lol We got pregnant and within this short time have gone about $3000 deeper in debt, plus we just got our insurance and there goes the money for a car payment on a second car. *throws hands in the air* It's a little scary, but we are just taking things one day at a time. We'll figure something out. I hope you guys can find a balancing point and some pressure is eased off the relationship.

@makeup - My friends all popped much faster with #2 and yes, the bloat sucks! I can feel what is my uterus and what is my guts, so I know there would be some bulging in my pelvic area even if I didn't have any of the bloat. Are you 8 weeks now? About the U/S, yes, its normal for them not to do another one until 18-20 weeks. My first ultrasound is going to be the 20 weeks scan. You can always ask and see if they will do one in between.

@Bean - Honestly haven't thought of reading a pregnancy books. lol I feel like I can find everything I need to know on the internet, but I will probably look into some soon. I really want to get a pregnancy journal... I have not made a single journal entry since my BFP! That's terrible. I need to get on the ball. I'm going to start crocheting baby things soon, I want to do a woodland/turtle theme in the nursery using cream, green and deep brown, so I want to start on a blanket in those colors. I have been so burned out on crafting here lately, I hope I find the inspiration I need to make stuff for my baby. I have looked forward to this for 6 years and it would suck to have no steam left to create things for my own kid.

@miracle - Thinking of you!

@athena - How are you feeling today?

AFM - DH turned 29 on Wednesday and some birthday junk was consumed and it was regretted. (They should have a pukey faced emoticon! ) We picked an insurance policy from the crazy Marketplace and are just waiting to be contacted by the insurance company. Thankfully there were no snafus. I was so worried we were going to get stuck in limbo for months! A friend is going to loan me her heart monitor and I will be able to listen to my baby's heartbeat whenever I want! Next Saturday we visit my family and announce to them, the Saturday after that we visit with DH's family and announce to them, I CANNOT WAIT! AHHH! Keeping this secret has been the hardest things ever. If I didn't have you guys to talk to I would just go mad I'm pretty sure. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

@skyline-Yes I agree! He is such a stand up guy. Anyone who says he is a "thug" needs to do some research on him! Cannot wait for SB!!!! Yeah, I feel like we just keep getting bill after bill and it is really stressful. I know it will all work out, and like I said, we don't have much debt, but I am all about paying everything off right away so right now it's a little overwhelming!

@makeup- I think it's pretty normal to pop quicker with your second. I would say enjoy the bump!!!

AFM-Nothing new on my end. CD 7 today. I thought I was further behind. SO I should be Oing in a few days. This weekend we are just going to be hanging out. Nothing exciting! Friday's are always pretty quiet in the office since it's a Court day for attorneys. Good to get caught up though :)

Happy Friday all!

10 years ago

[URL=http://s253.photobucket.com/user/athena8785/media/image-33.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

Lschrader I just saw this on fb . In my opinion the he acted took away from the play. He could've let his skills speak for themselves. I in no way think he's a thug but I do think he took away from how good the play was by acting like that. But I'm kind of torn. I don't like Peyton manning but with the career he has had I kind of feel like he deserves one more before he retires. But then the part of that hates Peyton want the Seahawks to stomp a mud hole in them lol.

Skyline I am feeling ok I've had a bit of nausea from smells and being hungry. Nothing too bad though. And my boobs are sore, but I hear they only get worse.

Today is af day and no sign of her. Tomorrow I'll be 4 weeks :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@athena-Ha, I have seen so many posts like that! They are pretty funny. I do agree. I think he could have acted a little better and with some more class, even he has admitted that. But then again, he got pulled off the field 2 min after making a game saving play, and after trying to give Crabtree a handshake (which he was denied). So i get it. He was in the moment. At the end of the day there are a lot of players out there who have said regrettable things on national television, but for some reason the football nation seriously dislikes Seattle so we are getting the coverage. Whatever I guess, it's coverage!

I do like Manning and think he is a good guy. If we weren't in the SB, I would be rooting for them...but course that isn't happening this year.

If you want to see something that will make you mad....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/20/jeremy-lane-sideline-49ers-seahawks_n_4632646.html

Scroll down and see the vine video. We watched this and couldn't believe what we saw! Luckily 49er's are being investigated for it.

Ok, enough football! I could go on for days!

@athena-Yay for no AF! That has got to be the BEST feeling!! Even though you have taken the tests, it probably doesn't seem real until AF doesn't show. So excited for you! I hiope my time comes soon.

We watched What to Expect When You're Expecting. So funny. I loved the scene when the girl got notified by her smart phone that she was ovulating....because that's how easy it is...right!

10 years ago

@ athena congrats hun

@ rebecca and @ makeup your not the only ones i am a big girl too , when i found out i was preggo again i was 185 now im 203 uggh as soon as docs give the ok too im doing the insanity work out i had actually recieved it in the mail the same week i found out i was preggo so i couldnt do it lol ,,,

AFM and eli were doing good glucose came back normal ,i go back to docs on feb 13 for my 28 week appt and another u/s for measurements im posting this pic i am now 24 weeks and 4 days, and for eli i am in the process of contacting st. judes to see what else they can help with eli and for more info , just maybe they have some kind of new study of what eli has will keep you posted

hope every one else is doing well and having a great day and hope every one has a great weekend

[URL=http://s925.photobucket.com/user/lolee817/media/Mobile%20Uploads/28580bdd-3381-43af-8458-65bb8f514ac1_zps5b2efdb3.jpg.html]User Image[/URL]

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@football-Sorry I never responded to your post. DH is recovering well. He is feeling a lot better.

Yes, we did notice his veins. He says he had them for a long time, but just thought that was normal. He didn't think anything of it until after his poor SA results. After doing a lot of research and going go a Fertility Urologist, it was confirmed that he had the varicocele veins. They are essentially varicose veins. The doctor said he removed two quite large ones. He has noticed a difference and says the veins are pretty much gone now.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo