Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

5821 - 5830 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@Athena- So glad you were able to find the heartbeat. I know that's gotta be so comforting for you!

@LSchrader- Praying the spotting stays away for you dear!!

@Rebecca- I'm also really happy you got to see your little babe!!

I'm feeling really happy today! Today is CD15, and although it's the day I normally O, I don't think it's O day this cycle. The good news is that the OPKs are getting darker and I have a TON of EWCM, so I know it's likely just around the corner. I'm not going to try this month because I want my body to be healthy and fully rid of the miscarriage crap (and I just need a month "off" if that makes sense), but I'm comforted to know that my body is quickly going back to do its thing. :)

User Image

10 years ago

@football-I am so happy your body is back to its old self and you are feeling good!! I hear that you are super fertile after a m/c so maybe that explains your body right now. I don't blame you at all for taking the month off. When we did that in December, it felt great!

10 years ago

Something I forgot to mention from the u/s. I have partial placenta previa, which is where the placenta is partially covering the cervix (birth canal). Placenta previa usually means you will have to have a c-section, because the placenta is completely covering the cervix, but my Dr. said that partial previa usually clears up later in the pregnancy as the uterus grows and pulls the placenta up and out of the way. I was reading on some forums and it sounds like the vast majority of women with partial previa at this stage had it clear up by 25-30 weeks, I so the odds are in my favor.

Also, there was a dark spot on his head which the doctor said was a fluid sac (or cyst) on the brain. He said there were no other abnormalities and it would probably be gone by the next u/s. It's pretty common, considered a normal abnormality in development or something contradictory like that. lol A friend of mine said her boy had a cyst on his brain at one of the u/s and that it totally freaked her out, but that it cleared up and was not an issue. I'm so glad she had told me her story, or I would never have heard of it and probably been a little more worried when the Doc told us about it.

@football - I only have four on my list so far: Henry, Oliver, Walter and Morgan (my maiden name). DH does not like Oliver, but it could still be a middle name, maybe? lol So glad you are seeing the signs that your body is getting back to it's regular rhythms and that you are feeling good. :)

@athena - Ha! When I first saw your pic at a glance it looked like the white of your sweater was your outline, I didn't see the black part and I was like... "What is she thinking, there is no bump at all!" And then I looked closer and I was like, "Doh!" lol Definitely got a cute bump going!! You might not be huge... some people who don't show for the longest time end up just as huge as anyone! Growing at a steady pace is best for your skin anyway, might help avoid too many stretch marks. And yes, you are looking great! :) And Hoooray for finding the heartbeat!

@LSchrader - I always felt the indent of the cervical opening despite being closed, and I think mine stayed firm throughout the TWW and after my BFP. I remember you mentioning the yellow CM. lol I want you to test so bad, but I understand wanting to wait and see if the spotting shows up. It's a better way to get a BFN than testing.

@pisces - Keep up the good work! I know being on the TTC sidelines is tough, and you have the ticking clock nagging at you, but getting healthy and preparing your body are really important goals, so try not to feel like you are completely out of the game. I will keep an eye out for info on egg health! Ooo! I hope you do get to go on a trip to Paris or somewhere like that, and I hope you luck up and O during that visit as well!

@rebecca - Already feeling better today, so fingers crossed this is over within the next few days. Because of my bladder, I carry a water bottle with me just about 24/7! Hooray! So glad you got to see your baby bouncing around in there. :) And you are 12 weeks today!

AFM - Feeling better today! Hopefully this fibroid will be done doing it's thing within the next few days. I'm going to get busy on formulating a "Starve the Fibroid!" diet to ensure that it does not come back or try to degenerate again (which can happen). Wish me luck!

User Image

10 years ago

I have had heartburn and 9dpo. One more week to period. I have a gurgling noise in stomach and I have taken 2 eps and neg. should I even be worrying about it. Don't know... I have a lot of explaining to do if so.:(

10 years ago

@nervous Welcome! I am confused by your last statement, a lot of explaining? but 9dpo is very early & so you still could be pregnant or not. symptoms for early pregnancy & pms are the same. are you trying? do you want to be pregnant?

@rebecca yayyyyyyyy! to seeing the baby & yayyyyyy!! for that super awesome consignment shop. God is good all the time & that stuff was waiting for you so that you can out those worries behind you & focus on baby & a happy pregnancy. Everything is going to be GREAT!! Yeah I am praying that God redirects his motives, He has about 4 DWI's & a host of other stuff including the fact that the girls do not want to live with him. He would fight me anyway JUST because he is one of those people that is so full of himself that he doesnt care about what it do to them. its very sad.

@lsch Everything is sounding so promising for a BFP this cycle. I hope this is it for you girlie!!! Yes, Paris would be awesome, we could have us a little Blu Ivy like Jay Z & Beyonce (their baby was conceived in Paris) ...lol...I am not sure if we can time it but he has been saving his leave so he can stay about 6 weeks, may be can get two cycles in there. lol I guess its really the Lords will at this point.

@athena that was so freak'n cool!! thank you for sharing. You are so proactive, I love it!!! we just had this conversation on FB but I admire your strength & perseverance

@sky Thanks. I think I am going to add OvaBoost to the regimen, all roads lead back to Ovaboost. I think I wanna order some just to get all the main ingredients...lol I think everything is going to be great. Pray about it and then mov e forward. You are such a positive person that I know you can repel that negative energy. my sister had early placenta previa and it corrected itself by week 27 or 28 & my best friend's baby boy had the same thing (cyst or fluid) and by the 2nd sono, it had cleared up as well. He is going to be perfect. I really like names that are a tribute to the mother's family. I love Beyoncé's name because its her mothers maiden name. So I really love Morgan. Oh boys names are so fun... well and so are girl names ...lol

@football hey girl!!
Fingers & toes crossed for you girl.

@miracle how are you feeling today? I hope no more testing just yet. The closer you can get the better.

10 years ago

Morning ladies! Well I officially feel out. BFN this morning, and for some reason I wasn't totally devastated like my world was ending. I can't tell if I am spotting yet. I noticed a few red dots, but that is it for now. I am normally spotting so we will see.

I guess it's onto cycle 14. I cannot believe that is where we are at. Boggles my mind. I have prayed for comfort and peace and maybe that is why I don't feel like crying. I guess If i really think about it I could cry lol. I am going to do my best to not feel defeated today. This process will not define me or who I am going to be. It is just my story, my journey, my life. It is really hard to be angry with God when I know that His plan is greater than I could ever comprehend. I have to trust that. It's what keeps me going. I hurt every time I see a pregnancy announcement on FB but am happy for them. Thank you all for your support and love.

@Nervousscared - I too am confused by your comment. We are all here for you in you need to share.

@mrssuz2014-hey lady, what's going on? I hope you are doing ok.

@pisces-oh that just sounds so cool! I hope it all works out and for six weeks! That is awesome!

@skyline-I love Henry! I love it with an "i" actually. So cute. Haha, do you watch Breaking Bad? Whenever I hear Walter that is what I think of now :) Baby boy is going to be just fine!

@miracle-Happy Friday lady! I hope AF is staying away!

10 years ago

@ every 1 thanks for the comments

@ sky eli had 1 at 16 weeks and by 20 weeks it was gone

@ rebecca great find as we had to purchase new ones and double of everything the car seats and double stroller we paid bout $500 for them..

AFM doing ok i guess this bed rest is killing me , but any thing to keep these boys in longer .. keeping it short for now gotta get back to bed .. love you guys

at every 1 else

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lolee-Glad those boys are snuggling tight still! yes, please keep resting! It might be pain, but you are very right...it's worth it to keep them safe! You probably have already discussed this, but do you have names picked out? Sorry if I have already asked this haha.

10 years ago

@ lsc yes you must have missed it dont know which 1 is gonna be which yet but they are hunter daniel, and hudson parker

User Image User Image

10 years ago

@lole-Ok, that is ringing a bell now! So cute! I love them! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo