Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@piecesgirl woohoo yeah get that clomid girl i am just gonna take this day by day i am planning a trip to las vegas next month lets party i am just giving it to good luv so i am out this month not even trying but i am cheering for u guys i am so happy for u guys. yes luv bug ur my lil happyness all u guys aww tear lol so what are they going to monitor u with clomid whats the plan when u take it did she say i know ur not just taking it on ur own right. next time u hit send plz got me all wondering what u where gonna tell us lol

@miricalmomma no girl idk what my problems is but it is still happening lol all bad hun all bad. yes od i am cheering for u guys we can do this all things are possible through our god god is good right just like pieces says own it hunnie

11 years ago

@topo my regular doctor is actually the one who gave it to me and she has a sonogram machine so on day 7 and 11 of next month, i go in for a sono. But that's all next month. This month, it's just God, me/DH, and all of you. Vegas! **funners** I have to go back but not while I am TTC, if I go Vegas...there has to be "The Hangover" type fun and I can't do that trying to have a baby. You will probably get pregnant this month while you are NOT trying.

11 years ago

Life is strange I tell ya. If anyone read a post by me in the past 11 hrs, just dismiss it. I'm not going to repeat what it said. I'm going to forget about it and move forward.

How is everyone feeling today? What is the latest and greatest?

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

**HEY LADIES**MY FAVORITE LADIES**

Boy everyone must be busy today! I know I am. Working all day my 2nd job and boy do people shop when the weather gets nicer.

@miracle I did read your post this morning and it made me so sad, so what a pleasant surprise. **exhale in relief** yes I hope y'all make that communication seminar...why don't you pick up me and my DH ...lol...all men don't understand women and we sure as hell don't understand them. Anywho...enough about them, this forum is all about US! Lol ..we are entering our fertile zone. Have you been using the OPK's ?

AFM: I took one this morning and it was negative but I kind of knew that because my basil temps just started to rise this morning. It's all very interesting :-) I picked up my Clomid yesterday, felt great to have it in my hand but maybe i won't need since I am pre-pregnant **she doubles over laughing at herself** where did I get pre-pregnant from? Lmao -Power of Positive Thinking !!!

@topo hey sweetie! I take it DH is around which is why you are so quiet....lol...we miss ya anyway!

@weezy how are you? Did you get your basil temp and OPK's ?

@tahra and @hoping - how are you ladies doing today. Hope all is well!!!

11 years ago

@pisces ~ Ok I will pick you and your dh up and better yet pick up all the men that need communication skills and take them to the event.. If it is in mine and my partner's best interest for both of our personal souls journey to stay connected, deepen our love and blossom our family together, than so be it. I am open. I am open for change, love and laughter. I keep forgetting to do the opk's. Last month I started on cycle day 10. So that will be tomorrow for me (us). You made me laugh when you said pre-pregnant...lol...still laughing. You are funny. I'm glad you have clomid. I am imagining it's like this great back up plan in your back pocket in case you need it. Which since you are pre-pregnant, I'm guessing you don't need it. :) Last month I O'd according to opk's on Cd 15/16. I think you were a day or 2 before me. I will be at the communication seminar during O time. Hopefully my guy goes. We shall see.

User Image[/url][/url]

@miraclemama it would be impossible to take ALL the men who need communication skills. They wouldn't have any room for the women cuz they alllllllllllll need to go. Ha ha. Well another negative OPK tonight...just checking.

11 years ago

@miricalmomma whats wrong what did i miss anywho good luck babes i am just here supporting and cheering u guys on since i am not trying this month

@piecesgirl u know me to well but not only that i had to help bro with his babyshower wow i know can u imagine my heart anywho i cnt wait to find out about u n piecesgirl this month u guys better stick around for me when u guys get ur bfp or i am gonna just die k thought i share.

11 years ago

@pisces ~ so true about the men. Although I have met some amazing men that are strong, kind, loving, compassionate and able to fully communicate there feelings and needs. If I was attracted to them, then I'd be married to one of them by now..lol. They are out there.

I got a negative on my opk too this morning.

@topo ~ I didn't realize you were not trying this month. Hey I am sorta with you. Things are not going well with me and my guy these days, so I doubt that I will even be bedding during O time. I'm going to be out of town during those 3 days of high fertility. Rocky hard times on the home front. I'm praying for peace, harmony and clarity of what to do. I need to join a forum for pissed off and hurt woman who never could conceive a child. I guess that's that Jerry Springer show...lol... Oh well. It will get better hon. I'm ok, don't you worry. How are you feeling? So your game plan this month is to sit back, be intimate but not obsess?

User Image[/url][/url]

I am 10 dpo and I have the same symptoms as you, but I have a dull headache and been going #2 like crazy!

11 years ago

@miraclemama everything is going to be fine. As long as you are both willing to try, then there is hope. I am praying tat everything works out and if it doesn't, please don't give up hope on having a baby. My ex husband was the biggest douche and he made me get tubal ligation and then it was over and I was empty. Single and determined to stay that way. Then, just like that I meets man he's too young and no kids but I love him so tubal reversal and here I am wanting to have his baby. And the funny thing it's me who is just dying for this kid and he's like ...if happens it happens, if it doesn't ...yours are mine already. And he's stubborn, and he was raised in NY so he wants be hard all the time but he has a heart of gold and I love him for it!!! AFY: girl tackle that man the day before you leave and as soon as you come back. Lol... no one said we HAD to keep him as a man, he can be our baby daddy! Lol

As for @topo I love her dearly and I even though she says no trying, she's trying. Any woman is not diligently NOT TRYING is TRYING!!! She's IN whether she knows it or not ....lol...she's just going to be cool about it do DH doesn't delete her account. As she sneaks on to read this sometime today she's giggling quietly bcuz she knows I'm right **hey love bug ! unless she rights back and tells me that she currently taking birth control, using condoms, and using lubricants laced with monoxinal 9 (the opposite if pre-seed-it kills sperm) all methods at the same time then my little love bug STILL IN THE GAME BABY!!!!! Yeeeeeeee haw!!!

@marinewifey welcome girl! This thread was started a couple of cycles ago, we are all waiting to O but are perfecting happy helping you obsess over your symptoms. We are all kind of newbies to TTC and save just started taking basil temps and what not. 10 DPO? So when are you going to test. Please stay with us, we are crazy like hell but we are good listeners. My DH is Air Force, we are at Andrews Air Force outside of DC. I understand everything you go through babe! Thank YOU for YOUR service to out serviceman and being the woman behind the man! (I think we serve harder than them sometimes)

I'm silly today. Lol wait I'm silly most days! Hmmmm

AFM: temps are rising out of the darkness but not quite at O material and negative OPK confirms it. But I did sexually assault DH this morning before getting to work. He was asking for it, looking all cute an stuff. This is favorite week of the month...

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo