Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1041 - 1050 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Ladies! I was just told about Geritol....have any of you tried or heard anything about this? Apparently it is a super vitamin and is supposed to make you very fertile. I have done some ready on it and I am reading about women finally getting their BFP after just one month of taking it.

Thoughts???

10 years ago

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is having a great day so far. I had vivid dreams again last night but nothing pt related.

@jsxt ~ I'm still smiling very BIG for you with your very recent BFP. YAHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep us posted hon.

@pisces ~ Hi sweetie, thanks for checking my Guidance Cards out. It's creative and fun. I actually made them for family about 10 years ago, but out of the blue I got this hit that I'm suppose to spread the word and sell them to everyone... So I'm working from home and enjoying it. I was in 2 different car accidents a few years ago that left me unable to go back to any kind of physical labor again. I did restaurant, grocery and massage for YEARS! I relied on my physical strength to make money...Now I have to rely on my spiritual/artistic side, which is much more fun for me... :)
I wish I knew more about temping, because I could help you or myself for that matter :( We are still flying blind like topo said... who knows..

Speaking of Topo ~ Where she be????

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

I will def keep you ladies in the loop im on here every day atleast 3 times but i know alot more then that a day!! I did call my obgyn i am going in for confirmation of pregnancy tomorrow at 945 am eastern so im excited i know i wont be able to sleep tonight! yes i am temping but i was also told to stop because it can tend to freak ppl out when you get pregnant and you see any type of temp drop we think of something!! lol my temp did drop very little today to 98.48 so not very much but ya know!! im going to put the thermometer away today!! I confirmed myself on a second brand of test this morning so i know i am pregnant just very early!! but i did also but more tests today when i know i wont need them i have ten tests left total!! lol so i will def be testing them out to see them get darker!! so i came to realize two of my baby psychic reading i had done are now confirmed to be right!! one said id get positive this may/june and will be a girl I hope she right! and the other said nov and girl also so i figured when she says nov i will actually find out what im having in Nov she she was kinda right also!! just cant wait to actually see if it is a girl that will be my dreams come true!!

User Image

10 years ago

@lsch I have never heard of Geritol as a Fert vitamin. I remember geritol like a multi vitamin for like 50+ ???? Where did you read it?

@miracle maybe the reason for the accidents is that God wanted you to embrace your artistic talent and use it. He does anything without good reason. The guidance cards are very created. The cards are very nice! Did you see my picture on your FB? It's me as DH being silly when he bought me my Beats by Dre headphones. You should take to Instagram the way people advertise there jewelry/purses and stuff. And you are right where is @topo?

@jsx I looked at the chart you have on your page and my chart looks eerily like yours. Trying not to get my hopes up. This morning I was at 98.40. Glad you are heading in tomorrow morning. Isn't that exciting? You have to let us know how it goes with the "big brother" reading. You are the second person who mentioned a fertility psychic reading. Where would I find that?

@tiff how are you today?

@desertchic where did you disappear to?

10 years ago

@ pices- I'm good today, just very lazy and tyerd! I don't have ne energy, it's kinda a bla day, how u doing today?

10 years ago

On my Facebook I talk to a few one is ruby she's under sunfairychrise psychic medium another is cheri22 another is healing messages from spirit all three of this girls did mine! Search them on Facebook I'm also in there. JJ/capobianco. Facebook.com something like that my real name is jocelyn capobianco if want to add me!!

User Image

10 years ago

@piscesgirl229 -- Well I posted a question asking other women what they did differently, if anything, the month they got their BFP. One girl posted saying she just started taking Geritol. I had no clue what it was so I googled it and holy moly!! Lots of women take it while TTC and I read about so many finally getting their BFP after trying it. I think I might pick some up. Can't hurt to try. I guess it tastes AWFUL, but oh well.

10 years ago

I absolutely hate when you type a reply and hit send and the message gets lost.

@tiff thanks for asking. I am good, twingey, mildly crampy, and this new my BBS are achy in the nip area. Earlier i thought I was imagining it but as the day goes on...my nips are lightly sore. Maybe I made them sore by checking but earlier when I touched, I was like that definitely not sore but now they are really a little sore. I was trying to get out of going to the gym but DH isn't trying to hear me. Maybe I'll do a lap or two in the pool.

@jsx thanks for the info. I am interested but never had a chance to ask anyone. I hope it is a girl! Sending you sticky girl vibes

@lsch I have never heard of geritol but never as an aid in getting pregnant. I wonder what's in it to make it do that???? Last month I bought FertileAid and thank God @desertchic warned me to look deeper but those people are not for women who have regular cycles. Those are more for people who do not ovulate regularly. So glad she said that.

10 years ago

@pices- well that's a good sign, how long r u gana wait till u test? I think u should soon just for the fun of it, how many dpo are u again? Jsx got her possative 9 dpo I didn't get mine till 17dpo, with both my girls my test showed up really quick like hers so maybe that's a sign its a boy!! I think it's ur month, it seems good for everyone!

10 years ago

This is the first I have heard about it for TTC also. I will some more research on it. Sounds to me, it's all natural to take and is great if you are anemic, which I am.

Maybe google it and see what you think...

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo