Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2481 - 2490 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Honcat there are so many things that can make your period late. If you have any stress then that can cause you to be late. Of course we all hope it's that you are pregnant but you won't know what it is unless you go to the dr.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

What is this reading I keep seeing with Tania

User Image User Image

10 years ago

User Image User Image

10 years ago

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning Everyone

I am happy to see that everybody is up & shaking and feeling refreshed in their TTC journey. I needed that month off to regroup.

In regards to the God & Psychics thing: I am a firm believer in The Lord our God and I believe he knows best and will deliver pregnancies at the right time for our situations and not a minute before. I believe psychics abilities when used in the right manor are gifts from God for guidance. Can they be wrong? Yes & No. Maybe she it this way on that day at that time but somewhere along the way, God saw a different better plan & altered the outcome of the vision. I take Tania's reading as an outline/rough draft of Gods plan for my TTC journey. And Tania's reading was just God's way of saying to me "hang in there, because there is hope even though you feel discouraged" and the end result may not be everything Tania predicted but WILL be everything that God determines. Amen.

Now I am going to quickly move through updates and I promise if anyone gets left off, it was not intentional.

@athena girl I was all teared up last night too. I am glad you wondered in. I have absolutely no ill feelings towards anyone in the other forum, I love @waiting she is a true God Send. She was put in this forum to deliver his word of hope, humility, and patience. For all that she has been through, her faith has never wavered...I have a DEEP admiration for her and I think more than I want a baby for myself, I want a baby for her. She & I both had chemicals this last cycle and i found a message in my inbox of HER lifting ME up to find the courage to continue. I was floored by her selflessness. Here she was in the same boat as me & at a time when it was OK to selfish, she still reached out. Wow!

@jsx OMG! You are absolutely adorable!! You guys keep me motivated with these bump pics. Super F'ing cute!!!!! Thank you for sharing! Thank all of you in my bump-a-licious mamacita club! I have complete love for all of you who stay and support!

@lsch are your boobs usually like that before AF? It all sounds so promising. It could be implant on these last couple of days that has you spotting as well so lets hope it's implant and not pre-AF. Say it to yourself "this IS my month, this IS my month" bring that positive energy to you.

I am going to go back and read some more and then answer because I am at work and have been working on the above post for 4 hrs

10 years ago

Good Morning Everyone

I am happy to see that everybody is up & shaking and feeling refreshed in their TTC journey. I needed that month off to regroup.

In regards to the God & Psychics thing: I am a firm believer in The Lord our God and I believe he knows best and will deliver pregnancies at the right time for our situations and not a minute before. I believe psychics abilities when used in the right manor are gifts from God for guidance. Can they be wrong? Yes & No. Maybe she it this way on that day at that time but somewhere along the way, God saw a different better plan & altered the outcome of the vision. I take Tania's reading as an outline/rough draft of Gods plan for my TTC journey. And Tania's reading was just God's way of saying to me "hang in there, because there is hope even though you feel discouraged" and the end result may not be everything Tania predicted but WILL be everything that God determines. Amen.

Now I am going to quickly move through updates and I promise if anyone gets left off, it was not intentional.

@athena girl I was all teared up last night too. I am glad you wondered in. I have absolutely no ill feelings towards anyone in the other forum, I love @waiting she is a true God Send. She was put in this forum to deliver his word of hope, humility, and patience. For all that she has been through, her faith has never wavered...I have a DEEP admiration for her and I think more than I want a baby for myself, I want a baby for her. She & I both had chemicals this last cycle and i found a message in my inbox of HER lifting ME up to find the courage to continue. I was floored by her selflessness. Here she was in the same boat as me & at a time when it was OK to selfish, she still reached out. Wow!

@jsx OMG! You are absolutely adorable!! You guys keep me motivated with these bump pics. Super F'ing cute!!!!! Thank you for sharing! Thank all of you in my bump-a-licious mamacita club! I have complete love for all of you who stay and support!

@lsch are your boobs usually like that before AF? It all sounds so promising. It could be implant on these last couple of days that has you spotting as well so lets hope it's implant and not pre-AF. Say it to yourself "this IS my month, this IS my month" bring that positive energy to you.

I am going to go back and read some more and then answer because I am at work and have been working on the above post for 4 hrs

10 years ago

@honcat you need a blood test. I don't know why you are waiting & I don't know who said two weeks but the faster you get prenatal care, the better. Or if there is a problem (which I doubt) then you want to find out quickly. Some women never test positive or take longer than most to test positive on a HPT. Either way you are too far past expected AF to not have an answer. You need to consider that it could in you tubes and you are playing with possibly loosing a tube. It's time. Blood Test Please!

@lola Eternity Tarot Readings. Tania does TTC readings.

10 years ago

@honcat you need a blood test. I don't know why you are waiting & I don't know who said two weeks but the faster you get prenatal care, the better. Or if there is a problem (which I doubt) then you want to find out quickly. Some women never test positive or take longer than most to test positive on a HPT. Either way you are too far past expected AF to not have an answer. You need to consider that it could in you tubes and you are playing with possibly loosing a tube. It's time. Blood Test Please!

@lola Eternity Tarot Readings. Tania does TTC readings.

10 years ago

Pisces I absolutely love Tara. She went out of her way to invite me to the forum back when first joined when I had a 90 day cycle and hardly anyone would help me. I feel so bad for her. She is for sure strong and always tries to look at the bright side when going through the hardest time. I think I may have had a chemical last month, I had to faint dip strips then an even fainter frer. Then bleeding and nothing not even a hint. So idk for sure but it is possible. But dh is back and I really hope that I ovulate soon. It's already cd 20.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

10 years ago

@pisces, normally my bb's are killing me at this point. They usually hurt to the touch starting 9dpo. Still nothing. finger's crossed it's a good thing.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo