Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

2941 - 2950 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

@desertchic OMG!!!! I just saw your baby bump post!!!!! How cute!!! I missed it over the weekend because i was using my phone to post and some times you miss things.

@tiff heyyyyy girl! How are you?

@jsx you are quiet Miss lady. New job treating you right? I hope you like it.

Now question to you girls is Names? What are the possible names for our beans? It's such a fun process and I can't wait to join in...

@trouble I never took mine by plane when they were that small so I have no suggestions. I used to drive to my home town a lot but it was only 2.5 hrs from where I lived so they usually napped to watched the tv in the car. How long is the flight to the UK? How exciting! You are going home. How many weeks are you? Will you be able to share the news when you get home?

How is everyone else this Monday morning?

AFM: 7DPO & still reading my prayers and declaring in Jesus' name that he is going to bless us.

10 years ago

@athena - I completely agree on the test thing. If you have to pull shenanigans to get a positive you might need to take a chill pill.

User Image

10 years ago

@ pices- hi there! 7 dpo woohoo ur getting there! Only a few more days, we out naming our baby Matthew the 2nd, after my hubby

10 years ago

@tiff awwwwhhhhh Matthew ! I love that name it is such a classic and its biblical. + he's the first boy and I know you love your girls but just wait until this bot comes along. Lol...my son turned 18 on Saturday and he got a tattoo with my name & his sisters name...so I should be mad but it was so cute that I couldn't be....lol.

10 years ago

Hey Pieces Im here just laying low relaxing and enjoying my pregnancy, My lil girl has been kicking and moving away in there, oh how i missed that feeling when i was pregnant with my son! We did choose a name and we agreed on Hailey Mae for the first and middle name..my family has sent out our baby shower invites that is supposed to be a surprise lol im not exactly sure when but i believe next month along with my birthday month also i over heard them talking they wanted it before all the holidays rush starts... lol i know im nt one for surprises i always find things out lol im going to post my 21week bump pic this afternoon so keep an eye out!!

enough about me I see you and miraclemama are only a day apart with dpo and your both kinda symptom watching and both sound promising to me so please let me know if you have any temp drop and i will want to see your chart if your even temping im not sure! but what i do know is Tania is usually right on her predictions and you, Mama, and Topo are next in line with your readings so im super excited for all of you to get your bfp!! fingers Xd this is it!! keep us updated!!

User Image

10 years ago

Good Morning. Just tired and getting my normal pms symptoms at 8 dpo so far.

How is everyone doing today?

@Introuble ~ Have a safe and wonderful time on your trip to the UK.

@Pisces ~ I LOVE the prayers that you posted. Did you see that I commented on them a few days ago? Just was telling you thank you for them and that YES prayers are powerful. :) So here we are going into our second week of our tww together. I love the names for a boy Kelan, Chance, Cayden and Tristen. For a girl I like Kaia or Kura.
What about you?

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

@jsx I love Hailie Mae,that is as cute a button!!! Awwwhhhhhh baby kicks, I miss that, lets you know your little bean is ok I there. I miss that and i cant wait for DH to get some nudges from our bean. My DH has no kids so I am so excited to take this journey with him. I think I am more excited for him to experience this than he is. I didn't want to jinx so I am not really symptom watching but please look at my chart, you will find something interesting there:

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/439983/

I wish I could make you girls a baby shower cakes. I keep saying I need to look into shipping cakes. Hmmmmmm

10 years ago

Hey ladies! I am SO sorry I have been MIA for the last week or so. Life is so hectic and busy that I have no time to think about baby! We had yet another wedding this weekend and hosted my mother-in-law yesterday for her birthday. We have done so much to our house so it was fun to show it off to everyone!

DH and I were chatting about the last year and how both didn't think it would take this long to get pregnant. It is disappointing but at the same time, we have forced ourselves to do everything we have always wanted to do. We go to Vegas to see my all time favorite, Elton John, in one month! I have never been and I am so excited. If I got pregnant this cycle, I would find out about four days before we leave for Vegas. I do not want to only be a few weeks pregnant, so we will be careful this cycle. It would be different to be six months, but not six days, haha. I hope everyone is having a good Monday so far.

10 years ago

@jsxt ~ Hailey Mae is a sweet name.. love it. Yes I hope so much that Tania's prediction is accurate for me, topo and pisces.. you had good luck with her.. Did you conceive the month she said or is that your due date? Can't remember.. It's a 9 month wait for next May to come around if that's when I'm supposed to conceive rather than give birth.

@Lschrader ~ Glad to see you pop in and are doing well :) I'm so jealous that you will be seeing Elton John. He is a Legend and I LOVE his music. I'm going to a wedding next weekend and one next month. My guy best friend is getting married in Carmel (Big Sur) California. Going to be gorgeous and so fun!

User Image[/url][/url]

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls ,
Hope everyone had a good weekend!

I did UM, Doplins and my sons baseball team won!!

Im on cycle day 13 and fertility monitor since day 7 is at the middle but doesnt go all the way up. Wondering if it could be the Clomid since my hormones are high.

We have been every other day.
Hopefully today I get my DH vitamins to make sure his swimmers get better.

@pieces @ miracle-- rooting for you girls that this is your month.

I have names picked out too. LOL It its a girl Emily and if its a boy Jayden.

How about you Pieces?

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo