Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or near 10 dpo? How are you feeling?

View Full Post

Just wanted to check in with others who are like me waiting to find out if they are pregnant this cycle.
How are you feeling?
Any symptoms that are standing out that have you hopeful or wondering?
When are you going to test?

I am ttc #1. I have regular 27 day cycles with a 15/16 day luteal phase. I check my cm, take vitamins and use opk's. Been trying for almost 5 years now.

This cylce I got ovulation spotting which has only happened to me 2 times in my life before this. Hoping it's a great fertility sign?

Ovulated on Feb 13th. Now I am 10 dpo.

Symptoms so far
0 day - 7 dpo Not much. Just the usual gassy, heartburn, bloated, nipples sore for a few days after O, Some weird dreams and moody.

8 dpo - 10 dpo (current ) Vivid dreams, hot and cold body temps, dry throat, thirstier, dry skin (but it is winter) rash or pimples breaking out on my chest ??? Stuffy nose for 3 days. Mild ovary cramping/twinges. Getting shooting pains in my breasts a few times a day/night which I have never gotten before. Less moody today then the past week thank GOD! All these could be progesterone as well.

Anyone want to add on so we can obsess, wait, hope, pray and test together?

User Image[/url][/url]

7993 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 7993 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. I am still in LA with family, but I thought I would jump on my laptop and check in since it's been a few days. I have missed everyone. I didn't ditch you or abandon you pisces or topo. Thought of you every day. I have been focussing on my visit with my sister and mom. My sister is recovering nicely from her surgery. I'm so proud of her. I had a period from total hell. It was the worse one in about a year or more. Today my 5 day cycle is finally over thank GOD! I wasn't able to temp while I have been here. I am heading home though tomorrow. I have a 4 hr drive. I will get back to my routine of temping and start my opk's again. I don't have the time to respond to everyone right now, but know that I'm here, I care and I have been following the posts. Catch up soon.

User Image[/url][/url]

11 years ago • Post starter

@topo I think I am still going up use the Fertile CM because it helps with implant. Did you look at the naturalfertilityinfo.com ?

11 years ago

@bdash if the internet told me to stand on my head at this point i would i think i am at the point in my tcc since everything has failed that i am open and desprate for anything even thought of seeing a phyic but have chickened out.

@piecesgirl i am today babe the dh only let me be on for 20 min a day lol thats what he agreed to. fertail tea i didnt get that one babe only the cm and the other one to help with egg qualty. and got the dh some to for his spermies lolz and the therometer. how r u feeling luv i broke my thermoter can not temp when af came so now i am waiting for the one i ordered to come cant temp sad face.

@miricalmomma miss you luv welcome i can agree with the period lol this month that witch was evil lol she got me ugly to the worst. i wish i could of met up with you in la i am glade your sister is recoverying well.

11 years ago

@topo LAUGHING MY A$$ OFF!!!! You broke you basil therm???!!!! ok now you really hot the roof didnt you. It's ok babe, I felt like doing the same thing except the only thing that I could do was cry and feel sorry for myself. I am getting anxious for the next 2ww, I need to relax and not stress it this time. Are those fertility self-massages on you tube? I am like you, at this point I am willing to try hooping on one foot and rubbing my belly while juggling ginSu knives....lol

Where the heck is @weezy girl !!! We need some good news! I hope you got a BFP and you are so happy that you forgot to post and tell us!!!

@desertchic hope you are feeling better today

Wishing @miraclemama safe travels back home! Glad to hear that she had a great visit.

AFM: waiting to O. Charting even though I don't know what the heck it means yet. Lol but it gives me something to do.

11 years ago

@piecesgirl we can always make eachother laugph yes babe that was me physco lol willing for anything no babe it is accupuncture idk where yet i will let you no the reflexology is on your foot they massage idk i read it on another forum some girl said she did it for 3 months 2x a month and she got her bfp who knows worth a try lol lets see... i am praying for you luv bucket your so postive hun ur month is near i feel it as for me i guess i got to be a cheerleader because i refuse to be hurt any longer your right let go and let god and that i am honey.
@bfp baby dust for weezy

11 years ago

@topo **CHEERLEADING ALL THE WAY** RAH RAH SISK COOM BAH** LMAO. Girl I got my cheerleader outfit out. I did always want to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheer leader **she really did**.

anywho...I'm going for a jog/meeting with God.

11 years ago

Took an FRER....BFN! I think I'm out this month! Trying to keep myself busy today as I am very sad of the results! :( luckily my mom needs me to watch her youngest puppy today! He's 12wks old and his name is jake! So that has brightened up my day!........and then it started snowing again! What a bummer! Gotta love canada! Lol! Hope all you ladies are doing well!

11 years ago

Well I'm 14 dpo today. If I had a regular period I should be due for AF tomorrow, so I figure ill test on Friday. I took a hpt on 9dpo ( just for s*#ts and giggles) it was BFN. Unfortunately I'm very irregular, so although I had a period at the beginning of March, I could go another 6 months to a year without another period. So we'll see what happens tomorrow and Friday. Will keep ya posted

User Image

11 years ago

@weezy oh no! I just knew you were over there celebrating. BUT remember you are always IN until the witch shows up. So I think we will wait it out another day or two and see what happens. On the bright side you do have a puppy in your possession !!!!! Awwwwwwwwhhhhhhhh!

Been trying to read up on FertilAid and I and getting mixed reviews. I am not sure what to do.???????

11 years ago

@tahra wowzers 14DPO !! When are you going to test again? Have you been temping? It is so exciting. Sorry didnt mean to skip you earlier. By 14DPO I was completely bonkers **well every day** lol let us know please.

@topo and @desertchic @miraclemama @bdash ...I found the self fertility massage on YouTube...I'm going to try it from now until Ovulation. What can it hurt?

@weezy how are you doing up there?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo